META THREAD: THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS BOARD

bump

bump

>The governance of Antarctica has re-emerged as a geopolitical issue in the past decade due to the increased presence of China, India and Russia; the continent's importance in understanding global climate change; and its economic potential as a source of marine, genetic and mineral resources. This article examines the challenges for the Antarctic Treaty System (ATS) in this context and the consequences for Australia's foreign policy in its dual role as both a territorial claimant and supporter of ATS norms of cooperative science and environmental protection. The central argument is that Antarctic ‘bifocalism’ is under pressure as increased commercial activity and problematic jurisdictional interfaces with other regimes create difficult regulatory challenges for the ATS and encourage assertions of sovereignty that cannot be resolved within the existing regime. Consequently, the author argues that it is vitally important for Australia to preserve the legitimacy of the ATS through a policy framework of ‘strategic denial’ that aims to prevent all states from acquiring sovereignty over Antarctic territory.
>Antarctica has no political significance
>surefag

bump

You leave these faggot mods to me.

bump. all day the most relevant breads 404ed right before my eyes

It's time.

the slide thread meme is the worst meme yet

I thought we baned the roaches

nb4 404

Conspiracy goes to /x/
Racism goes to Sup Forums

This is fucking bullshit. 404 legit threads. Keep the Media Matters threads up. What the fuck.

Burger goes to mouth, comes out from ass

internet hate machine.

bump

inb4 auto-saged

Thanks for not labeling my thread a slide one.

I am sorted, I just want to be happy :^)

bump

of course the mods are gone. This is just a board of shills

what did you think THEY would let you all stay organized?

ITS ALREADY AUTO SAGED

No politics or actual discussion just shit being flung by mental twats to justify their emasculation.

I managed to get the leftypol /sig/ thread moved to /bant/, hopefully the mods will prevent that shit from coming back.

You can tell the leftypol shills in this thread.

Leftypol uses flags and stolen jew memes to assert their authority in posts. If someone posts something along these lines, try to engage them and see if they act in the least bit rational. If they don't, they are almost certainly leftypol.

Most importantly, nobody from foreign countries uses perfect grammar 100% of the time. If you see someone posting with a polish or other eastern european flag and they have perfect english skills, odds are it's leftypol.

compared to as late as 6 months ago this board was entirely different.

It's a bad path we're on...

If you keep calling me letfypol I will join their side out of spite.

Just think about the days leading up to the 23rd. THEY LET 100s of fake happening threads stay up.

But really. I need an Antartica user rundown.

Someone decoded his text?

how is SIG HEIL a leftypol thread?

If that's all it takes then get the fuck out of here.

get in here

Six threads pruned.

Nah. Ill stay.

we need new mods or atleast get rid of the ones who dont give a shit

90% of the posts were by the same people reciting the same memes and the same cookie cutter advice taken from other sources. Most of the posts were single comments by ID's that never showed up again and were used as prompts for other copypasta to make the thread seem legitimate.

The primary intent of /sig/ was to push their long list of illegal books with malware in them.

I am certain that the robot sex doll threads and most of the pointlessly racist threads are made by leftypol just to make Sup Forums look bad. Why the fuck else would there be perpetual threads about it?

We need to mass tweet @ hiro.

Oh okay. I'll take your word for it. Apologies.

ALSO THIS THREAD IS AUTO SAGED!

ITS FUCKING AUTO-SAGED

I DEMAND A MANAGER SUMMON RITE NOW

How the fuck are the mods that auto-sage these threads still mods?

What's the gist of this thread then? This is a confusing situation.

There is no authority that holds them to a common standard. You sign up, they accept you, then you go and moderate however you feel.

THESE ARE ALL PSY OP THREADS

They are using our own distrust of the moderators against us.

KEEP MAKING META THREADS, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AS SOON AS THE LAST ONE ARCHIVES.

Not a slide thread IMHO
Could have had an interesting discussion about Omni-nationism vs White nationalism
Or perhaps the benefits and pitfalls of supporting Israel's nascent nationalism.

Also it got shut down immediately by the mods
If mods are comprised than why delete a slide thread?

Because not all of the mods are compromised obviously.

Here's something to use in slide threads

Note how when they want to be taken seriously they always use polish, nazi, south african, or other flags that would lend their posts credibility if they were legitimate. They also post jew memes to assert their authority as "true pol"

This sounds a little too complicated for shills to do. There was legitimate advice on /sig/ and its core principles were perfectly valid (self-improvement). Then again, these could just be advanced shills that I seem to be encountering for the first time.

They have new VPN's too now.

Greece.

Brazil.

Belgium.

Romania.

Bulgaria.