Chose carefully Sup Forums

Chose carefully Sup Forums

THAT'S NOT HOW WAIFUS WORK

This is actually the stupidest fucking thing I have ever seen.

I pick red. There would be no point in picking blue. I cannot become my waifu and still be me, because if I was me I would not be my waifu. For me to become my waifu I would have to obliterate my own existence, which would be pointless. At best it would mean my existence was replaced by that of my waifu, who would never even meet me. Picking the red pill is the only rational option.

Choose carefully, Sup Forums

Blue, my waifu wouldn't choose me even if she became real

Power Cosmic, always.

Little girl, without a doubt.

gay naked guy. then use my powers to become little girl

>choose
but arent we all already little girls?

Cosmic power, then I'll gender-swap everyone to make it interesting

I would go for the cosmic power but since becoming a little girl means getting ice cream I have to go for that.

I am my own waifu.
Unlimited power pls, since the other option is not as good as everyone thinks it is.

Right then use his powers to turn Sup Forums into a bunch of cute 2D girls.

Cosmic power and then turn myself into an immortal omnipotent onee-san wearing a dress with a lot of frills.

The little girl choice has the fatal flaw that you will eventually grow up into a disgusting hag.

So obviously the correct answer is to choose cosmic power and transform your body to an eternal loli.

ITT: Neo-Sup Forums

I wish for limited phenomenal cosmic power, then I use my power to become a little girl in a fantasy setting that can't get older.

the second rule under little girl makes it vastly superior to the cosmic power

One of the rules is you can't achieve or obtain anything from the opposing wish, so you can't be a little girl in a fantasy setting.

Little girl.

I just want to be a little girl that doens't grow up. Is that too much to ask?

Race of little girls wih cosmic power, then I can be a cosmic being or a little girl whenever I want.

I wish to not take either pill and keep mai waifu as the perfect creation she is while I remain the imperfect filth I am.

Little girl and any setting with yuri and all girl scool like sono Harabira or Sakura Trick.
Epic win don't even have to read what cosmic power are about.

>you will not be able to alter what makes you happy.

deep

Wait can I have ice cream if I have the cosmic power?

I choose power cosmic cause then I can still be a cute trap and give myself a pussy

Little girl. I want to be a rich lovable NEET socialite who finds the cure for cancer.

I don't have a waiting so what would happen to me if I took the blue pill? Would I return to my eternal slumber or being invisible?

Thanks for reminding me that I need to start reading Ryuushika Ryuushika.

cosmic power of course

My waifu would ignore me IRL anyways.

If I became mai waifu would there be two of her now, would we swap places, or would her personality and memories be gone forever and I am wearing her skin suit and taking over her life?

What happens if I take both pills at the same time? Do I become some sort of horrific cosmic monstrosity?

What if I don't have a waifu?

i have no waifu in a traditional sense

my waifu is more of a concept or desire rather than a completed individual,

Are the anons for the blue pill the ones that show up when the other anons take the red pill?

You become a real version of your waifu.

n-no thanks

i don't want this anymore

What if I take both at the same time?

But that's explicitly against the rurus.

Well it's not like you are contractually obliged to have anything to do with those anons so just flip them off and leave.
Or still fuck them because half the people wanting to be their waifu are into that anyway.

I'm pretty sure if I happen to become a little girl I would become the biggest whore in the country, so cosmic power it is.

I'm alrady like Tomoko.

An interesting proposition.

Now Tomoko become real.

Dumb leprechaun.

I choose the blue pill now.

I want off this ride NOW.

I'll be the little girl.

Blue, easily. She's too good for this 3D world. And since she's not real, I won't be 3D after taking it.

This user figured it out. Both pills kill you, you fucking dumbasses.