What happened today

The culture war shifted in our favor. Lefties are siding with the Norks and the NFL Nogs, who most Americans hate. Trump is best at playing the culture war and I believe this day is the day we will look back on and say that this was when things really changed.

What happened today? Did something happen?

apparently

Trump is a fucking man God genius, time traveler theory begins to not seem that crazy

>NFL Nogs, who most Americans hate

I don't believe you're American.

NEW ORDERS FROM HQ LISTEN UP FAGS

GET A NFL PLAYER OR PLAYERS TO BURN A US FLAG IN PROTEST.

START THREADS, RALLY Sup Forums, FIRE UP THE TWATTER, KIKEBOOK, PLEBBIT ACCOUNTS ETC. I'M DOING MY PART FAGS DO YOUR PART. SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE.

OPERATION SPARK IS A GO

GO GO GO

stupid newfag goyim thinks that a kike supported candidate is actually going to improve the situation of the white race

with jews you lose - always (no exceptions)

McCain has been a moderate outsider all his career.

>implying
I started following Alt-right figures because they were against being war mongering assholes.
Now I've realized, despite how redpilled they purport to be, are still easily manipulated by Jews to invade another non-white country for no material or immaterial gain. You're just as cucked as the rest of them,
SAD!

GREAT IDEA!

lol, you are serious......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The typical SPORTS! reaction
>Does touch down
WTF I LOVE THIS NIGGER NOW
>Breaks ankle
WTF I HATE NIGGERS AGAIN

Trump is obviously not even near as far right as i’d like, but all the nazi flag paid shills comstantly REEEEing about him is so absurd. I’m supposed to hate trump because he’s not hitler incarnate, when my other right wing options were people like jeb, kasich, and the two spics rubio and cruz? Our country isnt even close go being able to elect someone as right wing as we need, but this is a great step in the right direction.

>Hello leftypol kike LARPer

it's the 23rd, something is supposed to have happened

hmm...

(repost)
lol, just look at the left sucking the balls of john mccain

all just to piss off Trump, they are exposing themselves as the massive hypocrite shills they are

fucking A

You're fucking retarded. Shit like this with Florida, Houston, and Puerto Rico still fucked will just push moderates further left. You're even seeing white atheletes speak out about this. He is going to force his supporters to choose between loyalty to him or to their teams and players.

This is all a distraction anyways, his Obamacare repeal failed again and world leaders are shitting on him for the U.N speech. Can't have that in the news.

lol, shills are fucking idiots, they say stuff like

>wow, trump betrayed us, i hate him know, guess ill join antifa now!, lets all watch CNN!

the nfl and nba is like going to the zoo. you like watching the monkeys monkey around and fling shit at each other, but at the end of the day you're glad they are in a cage and not in your house

>Autism, the post

Just went onto Sup Forums and there is a bunch of CP fags running around. Remind me to wait until that board is thrown into the depths of hell, and cleansed with the devil's flames. Bring back old Sup Forums you fucking newfags.

>his Obamacare repeal failed again
no one buys into your shit. congress is the issue, not the president. thankfully the president exposed congress for all to see that they are the cancer killing the republic

9000D CHESS!

Should of bet money on it huh

Let's face it, the left and the odd contingent of scum are the goats, being separated from those God's keeping.

Matthew 25:31–46: "But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory. Before him all the nations will be gathered, and he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

to be honest, the only people I now the like NFL and that shit, are wannabe chads, bunch of empty morons

that wont last, people will realize its just a circle jerk of douchebags

kill yourself, make your own memes

>imbeach

lol, fucking shills

>the only people I know that like NFL and that shit, are wannabe chads

>nazi flag paid shills
there are people willing to pay me for promoting NatSoc all over the internet? wtf I've been doing that for free all these years

>options
democracy is a scam and should be abolished asap especially in America where every fucking candidate is backed by jews
I refuse to go along in the "just vote for the least bad one" mentality. time to stop being a sheep and become a wolf koreanon

honestly can somebody give me a rundown on what happened today ? i was working like a good goy

>Obama, Bush, Clinton go to Israel
>Good, it shows we have power there and solidarity with our allies
>Trump goes to Israel
>Wtf he's a kike now! Fucking STUPID OPPRESSIVE DRUMPY NO SCOOPS!!!

>implying Sup Forums is more browsed than Sup Forums
This has like 10x the amount of lurkers here.
Youtube videos can get over 40,000 views from a single 300 post thread on Sup Forums.
The statistics on board activity are outdated. Just look at a google search for 'pol' and see how that single string has drastically shot up in terms of search activity.

Checked
He is with us.
Praise KEK!

>Good, it shows we have power there and solidarity with our allies
Nobody here has ever said that, kill yourself fucking newfag r/T_Dtard

>Good

GET OUT NORMIE

Long time lurker here.
Sup Forums is shit

Search for african-american inventors in wikipedia. You will find a lot of them that, if you look them up on google are the same person. There's also a cameo with Elon Musk. They are trying to propagandize the shit out of the internet

The left is reaping what it has sewn for so many years.

Don't believe anyone anymore. History has already been re-written many times.

Checked. Praise kek.

>a bunch of CP fags running around
>Bring back old Sup Forums you fucking newfags

The irony

Trump called for a boycott of the NFL and called people who take a knee during the anthem 'sons of bitches'
left is chimping out and the NFL is working on an 'emotional response'

CP
old /b

Choose two

>Sup Forums is shit

Sup Forums has always been shit.

The first page of Sup Forums is exclusively sharing fapbook hentai or meme games

It's clear now that all leftyshites want to be spanked by Nazis. The way you rub all over that flag all day, it's an obsession. It explains all the hysteria, you need, want, desire Nazis to be real, so they might touch you...

The irony here is that Trump is 100% correct.
He knows the owners, and he knows the fans.
This is going to become gamergate but for normie sportsfans.
Trump knows.

This. I haven't regularly browsed Sup Forums since 07-09, but CP was absolutely rampant.

>le happy friendly jesus man loves you all, even the goats :^)

WHAT HAPPENED?

Quick rundown
>Kim Jong threatens to blow the US to hell
>Niggers get uppity and kneel during the national anthem to shit on the US
>Leftists support both (Yes Kim. Blow us up. Yes Jamal. Fuck America like you fuck my wife)

I agree, muh nigga. CP requests were the norm on Sup Forums circa '05-'06, What do you mean, old Sup Forums? Thats been dead for a long time.

THIS GET IT TOGETHER AND FIRE UP THOSE TEMPLATES

You mean like, SEPTEMBER 23RD HAPPENED!!!!!

Yep if there is one thing most americans hate it's there football teams!

My god you rubes are really reaching here huh

ALL DRAWFAGS GO HERE TO WORK ON TEMPLATES. THIS IS A FORCED MARCH.

MOBALIZE AND MOVE OUT.

Best Korea did nothing wrong though

I also find it really irritating. Instead of reeeeeee all the time we should be celebrating and cheering on the many wins that we would never have gotten with anyone else that ran.

>haven't invaded yet
This is why we call you delusional, Moonbeam.
You literally are. You made up a story, believed it, and began attacking someone who doesn't share--via telepathy?--your imagined world.
Now leave. You're far too pedestrian to be posting here.
gtfo or stfu, don't care which.

You have to admit the the Trump admin has been epically weak on policy wins. You can blame congress, but foreign policy is all on Trump.
>Kurds destroy ISIS the get backstabbed on independence
>Afghanistan is the exact same shit "no nation building" means nothing
>North Korea has to strike first since Trump is too pussy to really pressure China
>Russia thaw completely failed

Also. going this long with an infrastructure plans shameful. Still doesn't even have a tax plan.

>be socal fag
>get invited to party friday night
>gets political
>trump comes to topic
>everyone praised him
That experience was so uplifting. Knowing people, especially in cali, think liberalism is retarded was what i really needed. Best fucking timeline.

>the nazi flag paid shills comstantly REEEEing
a lot of them are jews or antifa/leftypol/ larping, they typically mess up and slip after a while. there are some stand-up guys who use that flag tho desu

>all just to piss off Trump, they are exposing themselves as the massive hypocrite shills they are
this is the tactic, and it's not accidental. If more people would read his book they would understand what he is doing. he's going kulturkampf and is actually winning because they respond in totally predictable (albeit insane) ways.
>liberal screeching = position of weakness
>patriotic Americans/Trump = position of strength
there's a typical L E A F here who doesn't get it, and it's funny

>tfw 4d chess meme is real

>use #takeaknee on twitter
>@ every black nfl player playing tomorrow
>tell them to protest the cop violence and the president even if their coaches tell them not to

>they do it
>worst ratings in 10+ years
>superbowl, worst ratings in 30+ years
>espn goes out of business

its all within your reach Sup Forums

>old Sup Forums
Newfag how the fuck do you think they got their motive to turn this into a honeypot in the first place? Why do you think antifa has ties to nambla and other pro-pedo outfits?

It's also a death sentence for sportsball, most lemmings who watch that shit are WHITE normies, many likely voted for Trump.

It definitely is. People are too used to lookiing at things only on the surface, and through the lens of the established playbook. Thatt is over, it's been shredded and drowned to death. Getting all rustled because Trump is being brash is idiotic - Sup Forums should know that - and enjoy the left's jimmie's being rustled and LOOK SEVERAL STEPS AHEAD. That's how you play chess, and he didn't succeed against all odds (several times) by being a 1D thinker or playing by (((their))) rules.

And he loves you , and everyone else so much that He allows you to choose whether or not you wish to have a relationship with Him and God, and not force it if you don't. But each soul must be responsible for their own actions. Even those who didn't think their decisions all the way through and allowed themselves to be led by the blind.

Trump wasnt even playing chess, he just held a mirror to the dems/left and watched as they beat themselves. He was just there to clean up the mess. Truly a champion.

checked

This is brilliant. This needs to happen, the fucking social justice idiots will eat it up, the players will think they matter, and the general public will just be sick of it. It's like is said here:

People always go on about "oh, people won't do anything, they're too complacent with their comfort and entertainment." Well, go disrupt their entertainment. The players are more than willing and dumb enough to do it, it's a net win for Trump. Remember Gamergate? Don't fuck with people's hobbies.

Ironically they'd probably nuke LA or San Francisco, thus fulfilling their wishes and also solving a lot of problems on our end as well.

czech'd and that's a tactic. he's thinking steps ahead, that's chess.

precisely. that was exactly the strategy - while we can accept idiots burning flags even if we dont' like it and think they are degenerate, we cannot and will not accept a mass movement of nogs, spics and mystery-meat disrespecting our nation and trying to force it on us through sportsball. School, we have no choice, sportsball, we DO.
>what will replace all that energy from people who used to watch/participate in sportsball?
gets the noggin' jogging

He's a fucking neocon, retard. He signs anti-white legislation condemning white nationalism and has passed literally no right wing legislation yet you retards still worship his because he gives good speeches and makes good tweets. The state of you all.

>doesn't force
Of course not, all God cares about is free will. It's the one thing we can be 100% sure we have. What's the point of having an endless supply of mindless sheep that are FORCED to love you. God wants everyone to do it if their own free will

>implying he has free reign
>implying there isn't an enormous international system he's going against
>implying what you see publicly is only what is happening
>implying Sup Forums is in agreement on anything

I think this is for sure a good policy. We need to shill just enough to get the dumbass sjws on the board screaming (like we know they will) about what the players should do. Then the players will start niggin (the only thing that stopped them was the promise of more money. But now they're feeling "oppressed" they show their true colors. Black) and then it's downhill from there

Yeah I like these veteran alt-right SA men who sound exactly like ShareBlue.

Witnessed

Sup Forums is a containment board for perverts and newfags

always has been

you heard the burger :DD

Indeed.

LISTEN UP ANONS THIS COMES FROM THE TOWER.

GET A NFL/NBA PLAYER OR PLAYERS TO BURN A US FLAG IN PROTEST OF TRUMPS RECENT COMMENTS.

USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO TARGET PLAYERS, FANS, AND INFLUANCE MAKERS.

USE THE HASHTAG #takeaknee AND #takeahike

THIS WILL BE THE FINEST HOUR. FOR GLORY. NOW SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

OPERATION SPARK IS A GO

GO GO GO

We need to continue this the entire season if we need to. These million dollar apes will learn that they should respect the flag. Or they can find another multi-million paying job that a nigger can do

McCain is brainwashed.

I just ignore anti-Trump Nazi shills. Trump is easily the best possible candidate for their cause in today's climate and they still hate him lol. Something smells Jew-y about them, funnily enough.

>MRW the cataclysmic event we were all looking for was a fucking football Tweet.

Someone fill me in on what's going on. Is this basically Sup Forums's gamergate?

Momentum is ours again eh? Better LARP as Nazis so we give it back to our enemies.

So who's organizing the pro-America rally in February when the Warriors visit DC to promote multi-culti shit?

i think you people underestimate how little most of the NFL players give a shit about niggers

these guys don't have anything to say about BLM and that kind of shit because they've lived in extreme privilege and most of them know that and are thankful for it. they've given their lives to training and becoming athletes so that they can have amazing upper-class lives that wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for the fact that americans unite over sports and don't care if you're black, as long as you're not being a nigger

handful of stupid young players who only want to play a few seasons so that they make some decent dough will try to be celebrity activists because they don't take the game seriously. they were just pushed by their parents who had too much money so sent little kipernigger to ivy league junior football camp from ages 12-18.

the ones that did it for love of the game aren't going to be caught anywhere near that kind of bullshit.

Official rick and morty comic no edit

that's b8

>if true
If that is true then we will discover it when the operation commences. If most black players truly won't be caught near that shit this will force them to speak the fuck up instead of pretending that it isn't unamerican and hoggin millions of dollars for being a useless nigger

This

trump is just panicking and looking for anything to cover his DACA flip flopping. and congress wants him to because they passed a bill in the night to extend that shit

i dont care about trump. i care about what i want. if republicans cant do anything i want i will turn against them. that is the independent argument.

i dont see a difference in them and democrats so the republicans arent the less of the 2 evils they are just another flavor of shit

>flip flopping
>duurrr
Damn dude maybe if you weren't a paid kike shill or a libtard lgbtqxdtadrghjkelsonf faggot trying to shill I'd almost think you have been paying attention to what's actually been going on. Republicans have always been the other side of the coin dumbass and I'm sure everyone knows it. Thats why Trump got elected in the first place

It's all planned and co-ordinated. Many of these athletes are freemasons and they are told what to do and what to say to produce these fake dramas. Trump is also controlled and told what to say. It's all so tedious.