Am I a race traitor?

Am I a race traitor?

>Be black guy at Walmart earlier buying foodstuffs
>walk by toy aisle and see black guy with dreads sticking his arms into the shelves suspiciously
>He leaves and I go see a bunch of empty condom boxes
>Go snitch to female security guard and she spots him still in store
>He runs and escapes female security guard's grasp but gets caught outside by cops and beaten to the ground

If you and the other guy where white, would there be a "race traitor" discussion ?

No, but the other dude was.

Would you have done the same if it was a white guy?

If yes, then you are not a traitor. Just a good employee.

Nah, you're just a regular civilian. To be a race traitor you'd have to commit a hate crime toward blacks. So no burning crosses in your neighbor's yard and you're good

On Sup Forums

No you just follow the law.

Thieves are scum. I always report every thief i spot no matter the race.

So are the "hey rabbi" jews who false flag race traitors?
Semi-serious question b/c I hadn't thought of it from that angle.

whites will grass on their own and police themselves

its why our areas have lower crime also,you did good op

sooner black thugs know they no longer can rely on blacks in the area covering for them they might think 2x about stealing

I got angry because I know a black thief gives us all a bad name but a white one doesnt affect how whites are perceived

No, you are just a conscious civilian. You are the opposite of a race traitor, you were doing them a favor.

No, although I know most niggers and white liberals would consider you a race traitor, because apparently being honest makes you "too white".

No, you're a good boy

Stupid move. You ratted one someone who stole something from a corporation with insurance. In the long run, you've only helped insurance companies thrive.

That's one dank ID, by the way. I rate it gey/10.

no

You're a hero to the people who matter lad.

You want your race to get better? Don't enable the wrong-doers.

(for fucks sake condoms are free at so many clinics)

He stole condoms he probably would have used to rape

If you're talking about "Jew putting swastikas", in that case whoever put up the graffiti would be a race traitor, no matter their original intention. Hate is hate, and the main goal is still to put fear into the hearts of a select group

Or to protect himself from birthing more niggers. Just a thought.

Removing the dredges of your race is how you improve it. Let every race and nation purify and uplift themselves.

I don't care much for blacks, but I don't dislike them irrationally, they're not all bad. What you did is proof of that.

Congratulations. You are a normal civilized human being. You didn't take race into account when you saw someone being a scumbag. You took the act into account and knew that was wrong.

I would have a beer with you.

Everything helps the jews. EVERYTHING.

>Thieves are scum.

so is walmart desu.

>empty condom boxes
Only a nigger would steal condoms that are free at any heath / pph clinic.

You are a black man. The one stealing condoms was a nigger. Know the difference.

By being an upstanding citizen and removing the bad apples peoples opinions and the statistics will change.