Would You Guys Accept Me in Alt-Right Movement?

I've dated few black guys and some other non-whites in the past but I stopped thinking about them after realizing how worthless and trash they are.

Now, I really hate niggers and muslims deep down in my heart.

Can I join in the ranks or you consider me wasted?

ps: I'm from france btw.

You're wasted.

sigh

>This thread will reach bump limit

>Would You Guys Accept Me in Alt-Right Movement?
why not?
the alt-right mainly consists of cucks anyway.

No, kill yourself pls

>wasted

You do realize we are literally disgusted by it, right? It's not that we're mad. It's MUCH more than being wasted. You are basically a nigger now.

post tits or butt

I'm calling this bait unless she can provide a timstamp

but everybody could make mistakes in the past. are you guys white nationalists by birth?

Some people would probably be willing to forgive you, and some people probably wouldn't. A word of advice: don't go around telling everyone about who you've slept with.

This seems like a slide thread but I'll take the bait.

Yes, we cannot afford to be too pick with stuff like purity. Pretty sure many guys here also fap to women of different races and would get laid with them had they the chance.

We need young women to actually build families, and if we are to discard those who made mistakes in the past, oh boy, RIP white race
Welcome aboard

*could have done

sorry, my english is not very well.

Kek no

Tits or gtfo

>I've dated few black guys and-
Stopped reading.

Do you know how humiliating it would be in the ethnostate if my wife was a coal burner?

Post tits and feet and well talk

Yea, you are fine. I made out with a black girl once. Purity spiralers are just trolls or FBI

no disgusting coalburner/faggot coalburner

kys

This isn't the secret alt-right hangout. You want >>>/reddit/.

We're just a humble anime imageboard.

Lurk more.

Sigh. The internet was a mistake.

helo butifel show boob and vagene pls

>Woman
>Faking "right wing" interests.
>Coalburner
You'll fit in with those alt-right betas/omegas.

On another note, many of the guys hating on you are shill, people who want to derail the conversation and alienate people like us. They seed anti-women, anti short men (manlets) and sectarian (between different subraces) conflicts in order to keep us fighting each other

I've bleached a few hoodrats. I got no problem with you

The reason why many polacks are become so convervative is because they have been the biggest degenerates out there, this is Sup Forums after all, so i guess everyone can fix themselves.

Who is this seaman demon?

Coal burner wants out lmao

pay the toll

Post feet or fuck off

First post, best post

>t. halfnigger womanlet

this picture is from 2010 and all the retards here don't fucking see it

This

>white girl whores around with niggers
>don't worry, i'm one of you now, it's all in the past.

Most white girls who date niggers have a stick up their ass against white men. Sorry, but when you betray a group you lose all protection and sympathy from that group.

tits or gtfo

I've already tagged it as "not me". I'm not her. this is a random picture.

Post tits.

>I've dated few bla...

no

No.
You are an unforgivable coal burner and a whore.

Your only chance for redemption is to find a nice french man, have many children, and never ever tell him about your utterly repulsive and repugnant past.

first post worst post.
post coal burner tits or get the fuck out, traitor

No one is beyond redemption. If you made a mud golem the answer would no, as you would have eternally failed your one purpose, which is to raise beautiful French children, and instill in them trad values and ethic pride. Do that, and you'll be on of the heroes we need.

this & sage

She's damaged goods and not worth saving. Look up telegony.

>dated a few black guys.
If you took the BBC from any of them, dance on the end of a rope.

I've been thinking of doing it for a while but I don't want to lie my man. what to do?

fuck I really regret my past.

Remember that most of the men here are young and don't have perspective, and bring their own failures as your burden. Just make quality French people and your life will always be filled with meaning and justice.

OP is dude.
Also 75% OP is troll.

Yet you fags will ask for tits, feet, or sharpie in shitter to bump limit

Sage

help him find a nice white girl that hasn't betrayed her ancestors and then become an hero

Don't tell men about partners outside of what might be considered average price normal. Women are only as hot as the least attractive guy they've been with.

thank you. I need answers from mature guys like you.

As I said, stop taking birth control and have white children and raise them correctly.

If you tell your man about your behavior and he stays with you then he is shit and not worthy of respect.

For that reason you should keep your whore mouth closed and blot out your mistakes from your mind and hope we don't find out when we take over cause it's unlikely you'd survive.

roasties wear political ideologies like outfits

Of course OP is a dickfag from Idaho. My replies are for the regretful roasties lurking.

If he asks, tell him, if not, don't say anything.

Nope, too politically correct !

>Women are only as hot as the least attractive guy they've been with.

this is interesting and I've never heard something like that before. can you please elaborate?

>Don't tell men about partners outside of what might be considered average price normal.

You are enabling slut culture with this idea.

become a muslim.
join blm and la raza.

What it means is that you are a nigger whore and therefore will always be a nigger whore.

>dated few black guys
>dated

Why even say that when you and everyone reading that knows you mean fucked?

>can I join the ranks

What ranks? There's no alt-right sticker to collect. Just try to make the best of your life from now on, and not repeat the mistakes of your past.

You obviously want to feel part of some community, but it's probably extremely preferable that that desire isn't fulfilled here. Go out; meet good people; find a man who will accept your past; honour the truth, and try to find a role in a real community.

>If you tell your man about your behavior and he stays with you then he is shit and not worthy of respect.
>For that reason you should keep your whore mouth closed

you're bold and rude. please learn how to talk to women first.

Yes, your alt-right membership is accepted.

Tits or GTFO.

full sex health test would be required for any consideration.

alt-right is nonsense, it is meaningless

tell me, what does it mean?

get out there and make money.
should be making $7,000 a week.
sell your ass for a few years and travel the world.

>learn to talk to lady

Alright than
Post tits or GTFO

I have a question, do you take pleasure of rejecting the first person that likes you but dated a hot guy instead?

Just go find some regular guy that doesn't care about your past. Fucking nigs or muds is a big red flag. It shows bad judgement and just because your opinion changed on that one thing doesn't mean the nature of who you are has changed. A new issue will come and you will likely be on the wrong side again, causing damage to the children in some shape or form. There's something wrong with you if you aren't just naturally repulsed by nigs and muds to begin with, maybe you have mud genetics.

genetic material lingers in a womans fuck hole and essentially parallel evolution can occur if you get pregnant by another man years later

the dead sperm leave fragments of dna. nigger dna and the egg gets contaminated

GLAD HAVE YOU ip ...;)

I don't understand. please repeat in simple english.

this sounds like pseudo science.

You should kill yourself, OP

what do you mean? :D

Came back lookin for tits
Still not tits
GTFO

These virgins will do anything for a woman

Here is a scenario relating to my question: Let's say an average guy walks out to you and ask you out on a date. You say something like I'm busy or something. That same day, a hot guy approaches you and asked the same question. You said yes I will go out with you. Did you take pleasure of rejecting the first guy?

Tainted meat goes in the trash

Tits or GTFO

Sup Forums isnt altright.
altright is jewish cancer.
fuck off roastie.

Well you have no penis, which is the most important part of being alt-right

If somehow you are still here, to finalize, avoid this website. You may have heard it had a lot of internet campaigns, but it's controlled by trolls that make browsing it mentally exhausting.
You won't find a community here. Go to your local FN rallies and party headquarters, GĂ©neration Identitaire, etc... go with a safe (one that does not compromise your safety) account on other social media and start networking from there if physical contact is hard to find.
You'll get invited to chats and make friends soon enough

damnit Quentin, stop spooking the quims asking for feet pics you degenerate.

>consider me wasted
Yes.

no, I wouldn't think about first guy at all. I would take pleasure of finding a hot guy. why do you ask this?

what would you do with an average girls vs hot girl?

Just get laid dude.

Imagine your man likes jerking off with cow shit or something you find revolting. Are you not going to think of that every time you take him into your mouth and be disgusted?

Fake, and gay. Everyone knows Sup Forums hated women, and is rooting for Sharia law because they can't get laid.

>pseudo science
It's called micro-chimerism and the science is air tight. You have assimilated the DNA of every male who has ever ejaculated in your body, and there is testable evidence of these foreign proteins in your brain tissue. Like a dog, you will pass the genetic information of every lover you have ever had to your offspring. Look it up, roastie.

We take traps and gays so why not

We are not shit right we are independent and you're a slut

you're a whore, and the truth is once a whore always a whore, I don't know if you're a troll but if you really are a girl then you're pretty much damaged as of now, go be an Instagram whore if you're so desperate for attention.

I would definitely consider you apart of the ranks (as well as put my dick in you OP), even if you were tainted by niggers.

Do you gave a hairy puss and armpits btw?

I'd asked both of the girls out. You would not give the first guy a chance?

You have zero confidence thinking about Chad all the time