>CHRISTIANITY IS DYING
>CHRISTIANITY HAS BROUGHT RUIN TO YOUR HOMELANDS
GO BACK TO YOUR PAGAN ROOTS IT WILL SAVE YOUR HISTROY, HERITAGE, AND FUTURE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_Wars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

No thank you, better be under White Islam

Is this the tale of political kingmaking we've been waiting for or just a crappy art house film?

All you are doing is making people hate pagans even more.

Fuck your sandnigger religion

>its a larper shill thread episode

Steadfast was a good album.

Hail Odin, brother!

bumping with permaculture

Any Pagan care to explain or point to the reason why these Indo-European religions are superior and MORE European than any other? Didn't the Indo-Europeans move into Europe proper around 4300-3000BC? So basically those religions were also foreign religions at one point

Unlike you, regilioncucks, I walke the same ground as your idol. I breathed the same air as him. And I tell you this, without lie or artifice. He never wanted to become what you have made him! He did not wish to be your god-thing. He abhorred such ideals! The slavery of your crippled, blind world would sicken him, if he had eyes to see it. We are men and have the power to be greater then any idol-god

ayy an american that knows Forefather, nice

I mistook the homo threads for genuine /pagan/
Here's something I brought up that I didn't get to discuss because I was unknowingly in the wrong thread.
At some point in every pagan's life he is going to make an oath to a god. It is up to the pagan to uphold that oath: if he does not he brings great shame to himself, but if he does the god may bless him. The pagan should not outright seek blessing, rather he should take the oath as an opportunity to prove his honor to this god.
With this in mind, should pagans reveal to other pagans when they have been blessed? On one hand this could show the glory of the gods, but on the other hand it might lead other pagans to seek out blessings rather than honor.

What makes the Indo-European religions the correct ones as opposed to some Neolithic religion?

The christian god is merely a concept of truth, the ultimate truth and not a god. It has been imprinted onto the christian god, the truth.
If you want to find out for yourself, simple walk through hell, the only thing that can put you into heaven is truth.
Go try it faggot.
Afterwards, apply truth to every aspect of yourself and you will be more. You will be empowered.
Now transcend Christianity and come to Odin if you are white, else fuck off, unless the gods talk to you.

Judenkult = Materialism.
Christianity = truth.
Islam = subjugation.
Christianity is something you force onto a people, or lure them into, in order to remove them from local religions, culture and tradition.
It is a globalism religion. It steals and appropriates as it pleases in order to get more power/converts.

So many lies. Choose the adventure.

Varg pls leave, Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Do what your women do and worship the big black cock wite boi.

This looks like dirty pinko commie talk to me.

>turkey
>hellenic
>implying you wouldn't get beheaded for believing in something other than Allah
same goes for Sweden tbqh

You LARPidiots don't seem to realize that Islam is a larger threat than Christianity ever was. For 1700 years Xtianity has been the forethought in Europe, bring both good times and bad. LARP fairy tales do nothing more than to divide us further than we already are.

In the good ol' days we would burn your kind on a stake, kys faggot.

false equivalence, nobody at the time of the, say, Roman Kingdom, was following the proto-IE religion, even if the latter was the remote forefather of the later Pagan cults in Europe

the Pagan religions of Europe were religions of the blood, tied to the various tribes and folks which were born once these PIE people mixed to various degrees with various people in Europe, and with this mixing a new people and paganism was born, peculiar to the various tribes(which would also include pre-IE features)

christianity is a completely alien religion in the sense that its arrival to Europe was purely out of either conversion of plebs or straight up military enforcement, it wasn't a syncretism born out the mixing of people

you have a rather poor(or abrahamitic) understanding of religion if you think it's just a race or challenge at who gets it right

CHECKED

Just as cancerous as afrocentrics. Please kill yourself, OP.

>>CHRISTIANITY IS DYING
Kay

Relax man, I do not deny jesus, but his father is the ultimate truth.
The teachings of jesus are somewhat ok.
But the most worthy thing is the idea of the ultimate truth.

Spotted the boomer

I wouldn't expect you to understand sustainability and respect for nature, consumerism is too destructive and disconnected from thoughts about long-term futures over short term profits

Also, I believe, it is far beyond our understand and our language skills to truly convey the ideas and concept that some of these god stand for.
If you actually read one of these Wotanism books, you will see why it is appealing.
It gives you philosophy in the sense of myths and occult practices and knowledge.
[W]ill[Of][T][he][Aryan][Nation].

paganism doesn't have any statutes or standards, its just nothing but stupid rituals and comic characters, even thousands of years ago people worshipped anime characters.

Ancient Turkey was a Hellenic area.
Pagans are well aware of the threat of foreign religions like Islam.
Europeans do not need a foreign god to unite us.

have you read any? Why do you ridicule your ancestors ?
You have a NatSoc flag but you dont know the origin of the Sieg rune?
Fuck off mate.

> Go back being a nigger
No thanks.

Too bad you consider Ishtar an ettin.

and africa, very many new niggers becoming christians

although their population increase in general is more scary desu

Jesus is God, not somewhat ok, the absolute truth. You either accept him or deserve to burn. Educate yourself on Catholicism and stop being such a faggot.

He's referring to the fact that Christianity is losing its grasp on Europeans. Why would we care about whatever faith the Chinese practice?

You mean atheism destoyed it

Too tiny to read belgian...

>we wuz odin an shieet
fuck off

I think it's

Saxon/Frisian
Gallic

Gallic?

So tell me, what "native god" should we unite under? Odin? Mars? Athena? Cernnunos?

Oh wait, all of these different cultures had their own gods and hated other's gods! How can they be united then?

>mfw the delusion from these people

Nations who droped christianity are the ones cucked and invaded.
Your druid won´t save you, Al-Londoni

Chinks are the future, unless we change our ways the white race dies or becomes insignificant.

>and africa, very many new niggers becoming christians

of course they are, they are being colognized again by the chinese

Even if that were true if would be better to have no standards, than to follow a (((globalist))) engineered religion that only promotes weakness and tolerance.

More like atheism is ruining Europe.

I seem to remember Christians beating the shit out of the muzzies back in the day.

Jesus is the son of Yahweh, one of many gods. I have no doubt in my mind that he would send me to a dimension of torture for not worshiping him, but my gods will save me from this fate.

>a dying religion that established various institutions and unity throughout Europe and considerably influenced its architecture and identy throughout various countries, is responsible for the downfall of said continent

Fuck off, pagans are degenerate furry cunts and this is a shill slide thread you wanker.

Christianity was responsible for making Europe the greatest place in the history of mankind.

Pagan Europe: Accomplishments
>Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome

Christian Europe: Accomplishments
>Practically all advancements made by man during the years 380 to sometime in the last half of the 20th century

Atheist Europe: Accomplishments
>Flooding Europe with a bunch of nigger, being a bunch of Communist beta cucks, having low birth rates

Atheists get the fuck out you're helping Europe die.

>pagan roots
you mean all the human sacrifice pagans perpetrates
no thanks

That's actually true, Poland, one of the most religious countries is doing even good.

fpbp

/thread

>had their own gods and hated other's gods

The vast majority of european pagans religions believed in the same gods, just with different names and regional cultural practices

^this tbqh

Yeah seems like gallic

I doubt that would be good for anyone.

I remember seeing christians getting eaten by lions millennia ago and I remember christians sucking muslim dick nowadays.

Christianity is the official boomer cuckservative religion.

>nobody at the time of the, say, Roman Kingdom, was following the proto-IE religion
How do you know?

Which form of paganism suit French the most ? Should I become a roman pagan ?

>too tiny
Really? I posted the full res version.
But yeah, it says
Saxon/Frisian
Gallic
What we're getting at here is that both of these faiths were practiced in the region so you very likely have ancestors who practiced both faiths. I recommend researching both and seeing what resonates most with you.

Lies.
How can the son of god be god?
He is the path to god. JEsus is the road to the god that you worship. It is a short road.

see pic in

Only for Roman/Greek gods. The cultures of the far east like the Scythians had a completely different Pantheon from them, just like the Norse and Germanics. And even then, the Romans and Greeks had slight differences between their Gods that made them resent each other.

What about the part where christians purged Europe from pagans and mudslimes? To simply call christianity cuck religion is stupid.

Your Pope kisses black feet.

But dude paganism is one unified religion lmao
Fucking this
>duuur christianity ruined europe XD
Is the most astoundingly retarded, baseless meme you see parroted over and over again by these morons.

Sadly christianity is cucked.

>But dude paganism is one unified religion lmao

If you want to be a degenerate nigger, go ahead and become pagan. If you want to get your priorities straight, have a big family and contribute to society you will become Catholic.

We're not trying to unite under one god. The fact that we're all white should be reason enough for us to be allies today.
>all of these different cultures had their own gods
Accurate. Local culture is important.
>and hated other's gods!
You're wrong here. What religious wars were fought in Europe?

>>CHRISTIANITY HAS BROUGHT RUIN TO YOUR HOMELANDS
But it exactly did the opposite, faggot.

I just assume so. I don't know for certainty if people were flying either but "no" is probably a good assumption I think. It had been millennia since PIE had spread and mixed in Europe with the locals. Sure, some tribes, especially in the Baltics, might have still followed a rather conservative version of it(and might have still been very genetically close to them), but it's pretty clear I'm referring to the bulk of Europeans.

PRAISE ODIN BRODER

SUCK DICKS AND BE WHITE

DEAD MEN'S CUM GIVES US POWER! SIEG HEIL!

>Believing mudslime degenerates

Yeah, I think we're done.

The pope isn't a Christian.

If paganism had pagan leaders they'd probably be sucking an unbelievable amount of cock. Also great job on ignoring everything in my post you fucking mouth breathing primate.

>The fact that we're all white should be reason enough for us to be allies today.
Yeah, and so were our Christian ancestors for almost two millennia.
>What religious wars were fought in Europe?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_Wars
Mind you not all of these were religious but some were.

This, if the pagan LARPers are not a good example. Plus the previous pope was actually against immigration, and he was a retired nazi if I'm not wrong.

Thanks, I did some researchs but the only French pagan website seems full of libtards bullshit

ethno natinalism or civic?
ethno religion or civic?
Freedom or slavery?
Do you even understand the concept of death and heaven or hell in Christianity?

The Pope is Christian, just incredibily beta. He comes from a commie continent and doesn't know the slightest about the Islamic threat. Cheers to a future woke pope.

The parts of European Christianity I admire are European, not Christian. This is evident by European Christianity being the only form worthy of praise.
It is impossible to see a world where Christianity was never introduced so it is of little use to argue over this. When dealing only with facts we know that Christianity is a foreign religion and I do not want to worship a foreign god.

>get your priorities straight, have a big family and contribute to society you will become Catholic.

>yeah goyim just have a big family, buy a lot of stuff, and die old and with alzheimers in a hospital. Forget the superior warrior ideals of your ancestors and just accept the materialist ethos of the god of the merchants.

Literally boomer talk. Christians are all pathetics goys.

Instead of fighting, like you both have for years, you should ally with the Christians who are willing to save Europe, and Western civilization itself.

Those within Christendom who would let both go are not worth the trouble. Same for Pagans.

>The pope isn't christian
try again sweety

>christianity is the chief religion during a long era
>all accomplishments during this era are thanks to christianity
We cannot know this to be certain, but I feel this is only an assumption.

No

>yes goy, don't have start a family, don't raise the white birth rates.
British people are inbred retards who murdered Europa's children for international Jewry.

You shouldn't be joining some group. Paganism was mostly personal. Except for some cults that arose in Rome/Greece.

Look, read Adolf Hitler - The ultimate avatar.
If that doesnt change something inside you kys.

Because that's what they are, closet leftards and faggots, despite the shilling in this board.

>Die fighting for some useless cause because of how "aesthetic" it is

They don't get the recognition they deserve.

>Except for some cults that arose in Rome/Greece.

That's putting it lightly.

Greco-Roman paganism was imported from Egypt via Crete/Mycenae according to Herodotus.

There are a ton of wars there. Are you just assuming that some might be religious or do you have specifics?
>so were our Christian ancestors for almost two millennia
I know they were white and I think it's regrettable that white Europeans have been worshiping a nonwhite god for so long.

>It is typical of such persons that they rant about ancient Teutonic heroes of the dim and distant ages,
stone axes, battle spears and shields, whereas in reality they themselves are the woefullest poltroons
imaginable. For those very same people who brandish Teutonic tin swords that have been fashioned
carefully according to ancient models and wear padded bear-skins, with the horns of oxen mounted
over their bearded faces, proclaim that all contemporary conflicts must be decided by the weapons of
the mind alone. And thus they skedaddle when the first communist cudgel appears. Posterity will have
little occasion to write a new epic on these heroic gladiators. - Mein Kampf, pg. 220
Even Hitler hated LARPers, top kek