I gots to know

I've lurked on here awhile. This place makes me genuinely laugh more than geddit ever has. So, I keep coming back. But I cant actually tell if you guys are actually racist or if the jewish stuff is a joke. I saw a clip on here of the nazis marching with that dumb Fun song and it killed me. That had to be joke. I gots to know. How much is kidding around? P

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2FDxQgTDsf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None of it is kidding around

If you dont realize how badly we need to purge the power base of jews you are more naive than your question betrays

I come here for the laughs also, so many losers trying to hard to feel important.

They believe all this shit. The joke part only comes in because they are self-aware enough to know that what they believe is foolish and rejected by the majority of people, so they want some social cover.

But they're clueless about social clues, so they think they're fooling us, when really everyone can see through the charade.

>Sup Forumstard to 5/10 girl: "will you go out with me?"
>girl: "No way loser, get a life creeper."
>Sup Forumstard: "Ha ha, joke's on you, I was only kidding"
>Sup Forumstard cries himself to sleep

>spotted the roastie

in what ways does them being jewish influence them? is there something in the old testament that makes this bad that they happen to have a lot of money? isn't this similar to seeing asian mathematicians, irish politicians, black athletes?

Belonging to a strong organized group is an asset. Even more of an asset when others are not organized. It is that they are doing anything new but they are sticking to the tried and true traditions of maintaining a strong group and they are gaslighting and covertly emitting messages to others that is meant to disorganize and break apart other groups.

Its is nothing to do with bible they are operating within the existential alignment as they are.

Suck my dick Ashley you slut.

It's fun to pretend

>kikes
The Truth will Set You Free
>Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

>Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

>They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

The Children of the Devil
>Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

It's not a joke. The bankers than enslave us all are pedophiles, and they use the jews as scapegoats and useless idiots. Hitler was not who we were taught, it was all lies and fake news once you do your research.

>social clues
85 IQ detected

Morans like you are a diamond dozen.

It's the plebbit "don't say the n word" fag.

Tries to be edgy but is about as edgy as a sphere.
Makes out /pol are virgins, when he's been in the friendzone with every skank he's ever tried to copulate with.

Go away nigger faggot. You're not welcome here

SAGE AND SLIDE

i meant the anti semite stuff/holocaust never happened comments, are those a joke. like the hitler love seems ironic. with the banker stuff does it have anything to actually do with them being jewish, like do their beliefs influence them. or is it just bad that a small group of people have an inordinate amount of wealth and control over the wealth and how it is used?

how are they gaslighting? media? the mainstream media being controlled by all jewish people? but do they have a hive mind, are they working together and if so, for what purpose?

fpbp

Under the layers of ironic memes there is a very real concern

This. OP Lurk moar.

Hello, shill.

>in what ways does them being jewish influence them? is there something in the old testament
Well actually, yes

It's all serious, though the community does like to embellish their views for the sake of fun.

This is a good place to start regarding the Jews and how they operate.

youtu.be/2FDxQgTDsf0

The simple answer is that Jews have maintained their in group preference and the advantages it brings while demonizing whites for having an in group preference. This gives them a distinct advantage.

If you view yourselves as a people, you'd be annoyed about some other group of people that doesn't share your beliefs or have any responsibility towards you being in control of your most powerful social institutions. But if you think of yourselves as just a bunch of individuals, you don't mind or notice.

For example, look at how much the media and academia freak out over the I Justice of tech companies bring mostly white. But nobody mentions that all these media companies are all I need by Jews.

CNN and NYT ate entirely owned by and disproportionately staffed by Jews, but if a tech company is mostly owned or staffed by whites they yell racist.

Israel is an ethnostate with race restrictions and gender inequality written into the law, guns for everyone, and a wall. But they scream at the idea of whites having the same, because then whites would stop giving them free shit.

Another example is political entryism. If a bunch of rich whites went to Africa, bought a ton of votez to get themselves into power, used their power to get even more of their people into power, and then constantly voted to raise taxes and give the money to their non-african friends at home, people would rightly lose their minds.

This is exactly what Jews have done in the US, but people don't get it because the multiculturalism has obscured it. And people who point it out get accused of anti semitism. But just look at how many of the neocons ate Jewish, then look at what they vote for. It's so blatant. But there's a war on noticing. And the media organizations we rely on to expose cronyism and corruption are also all owned by Jews.