Le superior white race

>le superior white race

Other urls found in this thread:

wingia.com/en/services/end_of_year_survey_2014/regional_results/8/46/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you wanna show that poll for the rest of the world now? really curious on India's numbers

wtf netherlands

>mudskins lie more

who knes

All this proves is Turks are all liars.

Depends if you shit or just piss.

Come on dude, Soap really dries my hands out. I use water and a towel everytime though.

This just proves that the dirtier countries are more embarassed and insecure by their uncleanliness that to a survey they would always answer yes even though its not true.

>the virgin handwasher
>the Chad with the cockparfumed hands

This actually supports whites. The less white areas like Russia and France don't wash their hands, and then the mongrelised rape babies of Italy and Spain also don't wash their hands. Meanwhile the somewhat white areas like the Balkans and Germanic countries do.

This. My dick isn't dirtier than my hands and piss is sterile. No reason to use soap tho I usually do use at least water.

Portugal confirmed whitest country in Western Europe.

kek

i can only imagine how much filthier literally everything is in east/southeast europe, so of course they feel the need to wash with soap even just from pissing.

I used to wash with soap after every piss and all it did was make my hands EXTREMELY dry.

>be european
>don't wash your hands
>have the worst diseases and still survive
>bring your own diseases to the new world, asia etc.
>call them untermenschen cause they don't know how to survive new diseases
and thats how we conquered the world

I clean my hands before peeing

Yfw netherlands responds not at all

Turks cant wipe their asses without getting shit all over them, and their dicks are so dirty they feel the need to wash after touching it. Thats all this picture confirms. My hands are dirtier than my dick when I go take a leak, theres no need washing because I touched it.

You didn't conquer anything Hans

le white environmentalists

whites are smart enough to not shit on their hands

Turkey is "whiter"

so is this the map of the % of white people in said countries ?

> year 0.453360305686671 x 4449
> unironically washing your hands

>Soap really dries my hands out
What are you a fucking faggot?

>italians
>mongrelised
You should take a hard look at your country, burger.

Soap is really not necessary unless you have literal shit on your hands.

No i just have very dry working hands. that crack alot and dry out quick. i just dont find it pleasant. Its not like im allergic to soap. Its not like i never use it.

>soap
faggots

I only wash them before, I don't want to take a piss after touching public door handles.

Is this for urine as well? Because urine is sterile. Really you should be washing your dick after your hand touches it, not the hands

I feel dirt now, I am never shaking hands with anyone again.

turkey isn't in europe

>netherlands are the european poo in loos

>YRW you realize only minorities said "no".

you know that bosnia is a majority muslim country, and it had the biggest percentage on this meme map?
but yes, I have noticed that we wash our hands a bit more often than other folks(austrians for example)

This map is retarded and misleading, for example in Germany 95% agreed with the statement "Washing my hands with soap after going to the toilet is something I automatically do"
In total 78% agreed strongly and 17% agreed somewhat
Only 5% of Germans disagreed with that statement

It's basically a fake map

wingia.com/en/services/end_of_year_survey_2014/regional_results/8/46/

And to think the majority of these handwashers are women.

MFW I went to the Netherlands on a trip this summer and likely ended up with poo and smegma in my food.

I don't wash my hands after I piss. Why would I? My dick is the cleanest part of my body, literally under two layers of clothes.

I'll concur with this actually. Provided you shower daily, your weiner is probably the cleanest part of your body. Zero exposure.

>Turkey 94%
good one user, good one

Wew, didn't know Westerners are such slobs.