THIS KILLS THE LIBERTARIAN

THIS KILLS THE LIBERTARIAN

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2009/US/04/09/hawaii.volunteers.repair/index.html
ctvnews.ca/canada/toronto-man-builds-park-stairs-for-550-irking-city-after-65-000-estimate-1.3510237
youtube.com/watch?v=1kv1rThDdME
youtu.be/bKQbgYGwKQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GET IT AWAY FROM ME AHHH

>gets shovel
>fills hole
>didn't need to pay the city $20,000 to fix it

it'll kill anyone who drives over it fast enough, libertarian or not
therefore potholes violate the NAP and, in a true libertarian state, would be completely eradicated as a matter of principle

The free market will fix it

I don't understand. This is a perfectly fine road in germany.

Roads are a Jewish invention designed to facilitate mass immigration and destroy the white race.

cnn.com/2009/US/04/09/hawaii.volunteers.repair/index.html
fuck you commie scum.

>Not having flying cars

Where we're going, we won't need roads.

>road gets more fucked up

shows a picture of a dilapidated, poorly maintained government road

somehow this kills the libertarian

DEMONSPAWN!

>This kills anyone too lazy to fix something themselves and whi always expects their Benevolent Government™ to do it for them at 10x the cost

Seriously so many roads here look like shit.

the invisible hand of the market will drive my car around the pothole

>Government doing a poor job at fixing roads

"you know what will get roads fixed? NO government!"

>tear up the shitty road and build a better one that won't break down as easily
>do it for cheaper than the faggots at the city
>maintain your own infrastructure because you and your people benefit by it

why are you collectivists so fucking braindead. big daddy government is good for fema camps and thats it

Fucking kek

ctvnews.ca/canada/toronto-man-builds-park-stairs-for-550-irking-city-after-65-000-estimate-1.3510237

Voluntary collective maintenance of roads. It benefits everyone, so much like a home owners association will fix up a building, something similar could be applied to other types of infrastructure.

You don't need government to build roads. People want roads. Companies will have them built.

Thanks cuck. I bet you also share your wife

It wouldn't even be a problem because all roads will be privatised and we won't be able to leave our own houses without paying a fee to whoever owns the land outside of our houses.

What's with the pink wojaks all of a sudden?

>driving on open source roads
Toll roads or bust poorfags

How was the road built in the first place in the libertarian society? Whatever method they used to gather the funds to create the road can also be used to repair it.

If I didn't have to pay federal taxes I would have lots of extra money I could spend on toll roads when I use them.

If you hit the pothole, it's the person hitting the pothole that's violating the NAP, and therefore being killed is just recompense

/biz/ meme that carried over.

chances are, this road is under state administration. Private highways are always top-tier.

YYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Someone check this retard plz.

>Drives to neighborhood walgreens
>pays $20 in tolls to get there

If you're only figuring out now, you've missed out on your greatest chance to escape a life of wageslavery.

Repeat after me:
Bitcoin crash
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>toll is $20
>competing road construction company builds a $2 toll road and steals all the profits

Nope

If people were charging such outlandish prices somebody else would build a cheaper road and steal all the business. Competition would naturally being the price down to a reasonable level.

alright, in that case it can be viewed as a positive since it's an instantaneous and automatic retribution for violating the NAP
it's even a passive system, doesn't require electricity or anything

>muh roads strawman
>implying the current government responsible for that pothole is Libertarian

>Government builds road
>Government doesn't maintain road
>The Free Market has failed

Is Ukraine an AnCap heaven?

youtube.com/watch?v=1kv1rThDdME

>won't be able to leave our own houses
My grandparents and their neighbors got together and paid to have the road they lived on torn up and repaved just a few years ago. It isn't like only government or massive corporations could ever afford to dump asphalt somewhere and roll it out.

$6k in 2 weeks

>get executed by mcroads for making their road an insurance liability

I don't have any money to begin with.

Now I remember those ''Why don't you invest in bitcoin, user?'' threads. Serves them right.

>Post-Communist paradise
>Roads are water
Jesus will help us drive on the roads I'm sure

>exits cookiecutter suburb to main road
>chose from one of 5 roads to go to local CVS
>'Free' road has literal roadblock that plays 3 min ads every block.
"no need for the government! see!

meant for

We would have the money to fix the road if we were not wasting it all on social programs that heavily favor minorities and immigrants. One of the few responsibilities of the government is to maintain infrastructure. Weak argument goy

>wow FBI
They know

i wish ancap could be real life. reminds me of runescape before the grand exchange, or eve online.

but it can't function irl, because you just become free land to china.

roads aren't the issue for ancap, managing to make enough money to fund a private army large enough to protect the country is, all while having to deal with other countries constantly ripping you off to drain you of money so you can't pay your own army.

i wish it was real, though. probably my favourite roleplay besides monarchism.

THIS FULFILLS THE PENNSYLVANIAN

Bullshit, there wouldn't be a road to have a pothole to begin with.

>Free roadblock goes out of business because poor people don't drive and white people won't wait 3 minutes per stop

Without a large government who will neglect the roads?

To be fair, Bitcoin crashed from $5000 to $3000, and went up to ~$4000 just a couple of days later. The market is volatile, sure, but anyone who doesn't invest in bitcoin is full-on retardo

Why did it crash though?

this is what ancaps actually believe

I think a lot of people saw it was a good opportunity to cash out at 5k, but there's also been rumblings in the news about China banning buttcoins which nixes like half of the market.

It's.... beautiful

Who owns the road in pic related?

>this kills the bootlicker
Fixed for u

>having any public service

Say no to slavery, kids

>implying the free gold-backed market wouldn't forego roads and instead create a booming industry for all terrain assault mechs built by child slaves

>gold-backed
user...

>not offering the ad-free subscriptions

>road

just saying unless it rains dirt roads aren't so bad

>Government acts as third party to hire outside contractor to fix pothole and takes a cut: "Makes perfect sense."
>People affected by said pothole directly hire contractor to fix pothole: "Are you insane, that's impossible!"

Don't need roads with regulation free, homemade weed-powered hovercars, bitch.

youtu.be/bKQbgYGwKQc

That's literally a picture of a government maintained road.

God, why are statists so dumb ....
Unbelievable.... :l

sell bigger tires then you fucking mong.

here's a pic of a road not government maintained