Oh fuck me, this country is fuckin cucked beyond repair

Oh fuck me, this country is fuckin cucked beyond repair

FUCKING NUKE US KIM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_CeJhUVyJJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EVEN A FUCKING US ARMY VET.

He looks like a fucking hippie. Anybody can serve 4 years and call themselves a vet. Half of the veterans I know are stoner losers. Good people, sure, but I don't think their service did much to push them toward the right.

I voted Trump and I do think those faggots are hypocrites who have the chance they wouldn't have had in africa so they should be grateful. But constitutionally speaking they have the right to do whatever they want.

Trump should seriously stfu, I kind of regret coming out as a Trump supporter because all the normiefags come out and give me shit about my opinion on Trump's newest controversy and having to side with him for pointless shit like this is annoying as hell.

I really hope you're right. Aren't like 90% of US soldiers hateful towards the left?

Yes. Twitter is full of liars and bots.

#TakeAShit

>active duty
don't ask 'nam a fucking thing
desert storm & iraqi freedom know the real story

The military, obviously, is still a right wing stronghold, however, it has become pozd in policy during the Obongo era.

>do not reframe narratives

That's a fucking good one, god I hate these brainless sub-humans

Haha, let the NFL implode! Stupid millionaire niggers driving people away in the thousands, because they make stupid up racist claims.

LISTEN UP ANONS THIS COMES FROM THE TOWER.

GET A NFL/NBA PLAYER OR PLAYERS TO BURN A US FLAG IN PROTEST OF TRUMPS RECENT COMMENTS.

USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO TARGET PLAYERS, FANS, AND INFLUANCE MAKERS.

USE THE HASHTAG #takeaknee AND #takeahike

PUSH THE MEME THAT IF AN NFL PLAYER STANDS TOMORROW IT MEANS THEY SIDE WITH TRUMP!

GET ONE OF THE DUMB LIBS TO PARROT IT!

FOCUS ON VICTORY AND WE SHALL NOT FAIL

THIS WILL BE THE FINEST HOUR. FOR GLORY. NOW SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

OPERATION SPARK IS A GO

GO GO GO

REPORT IN TO THE QUARTERMASTER AT

We are going the way of Rome and Greece.

Vet here.
I'm not a stoner, not have I ever touched that plant. I'm married to a European beauty, am currently in school and a Master's in pursing agricultural entomology after my undergrad.
I'm not sure about the vets you know, but there are a lot of straight-laced ones

Daily Reminder that America is 56...54...52% white.

>they have the right to do whatever they want
And the team has the right to punish players in various ways, and Trump has the right to encourage the team to do so.

It's amazing what rights can do when you don't just focus on your own rights

You are not cucked. It is your nature, (((USA)))

>when the black hair looks like it contains shit

Edit to my last post:
I'm an OEF vet. Deployed to Afghanistan. So a vet that was in a foreign "war." I didn't spend my life on the USNS Comfort

Not going to lie, Asian Hillary looks based.

let the teams and the '''''''alt right'''''' mediums take care of it. Why is Trump, the president of the United States calling others son of a bitches because their retarded beliefs?

I haven't even thought of the NFL this year, other than when my co-workers talk about it.

I love football, but, they poz'd it to fucking shit

>touch tom brady
AUTO TOUCHDOWN

on top of all the pozd political gay shit

I'll come back when an expansion team comes out called "The Real Americans" and they have policies like you get an automatic 1 game suspension if you don't cry during the anthem while you shake in awe of your own country.

>americlaps getting salty over bent knees

toppest kek. who gives a fuck. its his loss if he bends the knee while the stadium waves muh flag.

>my husband died so niggers can spit at the anthem that holds their sacrifice high

What a moron.

How do you manage sleeping at night knowing those statistics...

>(((USA)))
strange way to spell "Greater Israel"

Isn't it illegal? I mean to impersonate military staff?

Next to a loaded gun

trips of truth, bless kek

I think that's a bit too low actually.
Its bad, but not that bad yet.

>the constitution shouldn't apply if our feelings are hurt
you clearly don't understand the argument these people are trying to make

>military widow
He died while you fucked Tyrone and Chad.

I think it's illegal if you do it for benefits/military discounts

Literally nigger tier logic
youtube.com/watch?v=_CeJhUVyJJI
Check this video out.
Tucker gets on a nigger's ass for using indoctrinated "muh institutional racism" "muh police brutality" 8 year old black children to attack the flag/national anthem

So it's not illegal unless you just do it for no benefit? I see

I'm a libertarian. There's nothing wrong with a protest like this. We can burn the flag, why can't we kneel in protest during the national anthem? You authoritarians are so dumb.

yes, pretending to be a veteran or member of the military falls under freedom of expression unless they use it to commit fraud

These idiots think trump is playing 3d chess to redpill everyone. The only thing that will come out of this is that taking a knee during the anthem will be normailized good fucking going

There is nothing illegal about it, but fans can always choose not to continue spending their money on it as well. The state isn't really involved here.

You have to remember these are not the majority. People are even turning away from American football, until recently an insanely popular sport used by jews to promote niggers.

We're more and we have the power

>I'm a libertarian.

I want to see people killed in the streets for hating their country............it will never happen though :(

It's hilarious because Nigel looks like a shitposter as a member of any race

Nobody's suggesting it should be illegal.

They should be shamed and shunned for it, though. Same with tons of other things that, while they should remain legal, are horrible.

people are uniting to "resist" trump now, and im not just talking about those weirdos with antifa profile pictures. a lot of people are starting to take issue with what trump is saying now more than ever, and his strategy of "be a loudmouth authoritarian conservative" is doing much more harm than good at this point. yesterday and today's happenings have only made it more obvious that the "silent majority" isn't really the majority at all, as most people are on the side of the protesters

Please go shame random veterns who think that people have the right to protest. You morons don't even know what sort of damage u are doing

>im an authoritarian

Fucking Boomers...just fucking die already.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

> Trump should seriously stfu, I kind of regret coming out as a Trump supporter because all the normiefags come out and give me shit about my opinion on Trump's newest controversy and having to side with him for pointless shit like this is annoying as hell.

Just reframe and attack them. Force them to justify Obama giving Iran nuclear capability when they are vowing to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. Tell them how anti-semitic THEY are.

If they say "we are talking about kneeling in NFL" then YOU say "WOW wtf you think THAT is more important than the GENOCIDE OF JEWS? WHAT the FUCK are your priorities?". And just keep repeating that over and over.

If they accuse Trump of being anti semitic then force them to give a quote or action of his. Just keep repeating "Give me a quote. Give me a quote. Facts only. Facts only please." and force them to say a fact. If they dont for a minute then say to them "Its been a minute and youve not said a single fact. Pathetic."

You need to be an attack dog and go for their throat when they pick a small fight with you. Make it so that they dont want to ever pick on you again

Burning the flag should be punished with a fine or jail. It's fucked up, even I can see how the american flag is something to be proud of, flag burning is a disgusting act, and an act of treason against your country as well. So you might get the fuck out of here if you don't like it there.

You mean like the damage they did to this country by rolling over on everything??

Lol, it's just the West coast that's bad. Things up here in Michigan are bretty gud still. But look at those cunts thinking that their opinions should be law. It's truly the worst side of enlightenment values showing themselves through utter retards who weren't hit enough as children.

The US government is no longer for the people or by the people, which is why so many of us here oppose it and wish to see it crumble.

Fuck of faggot. You don't honor the pledge by shitting on the constitution

>stop having the balls to stand up for your beliefs

We're not the ones actually shitting on it.

>being a retard and picking losing fight to hurt your movement is not having balls, it's being a moron

>you don't honor the pledge by shitting on the constitution
>proceeds to burn the USA flag because fuck this fascist country!
Pure concentrated autism. Reddit is the other way cunt.

#TakeAkNegro

>veterans are a respected group of people that fought for our freedoms

>veterans are welfare queen retards openly volunteering to be pawns in kike mischief

>wants to make flag burning illegal
Dosn't understand the first amendment.

Relax, desu. Half of those fags are bots, a quarter of them are just doing it for the attention, & the remaining 25% will be shot by cops within the next 2 years.

Talking shit about the army is something leftards do.

>thinking that their opinions should be law
>trump, the president of the united states, supporting the firing of athletes because he sees their constitutionally protected protests as disrespectful is doing exactly that

>lives in a shithole country and talks shit
Stop talking about things you don't understand

And that right there is the truth. It fucking stings too, but its the truth. We rank number one in one category. Defense spending. If they want to get on a soap box, and defend the Constitution, you stand up to all domestic terrorists. You know the ones that have been terrorizing this country..... assaulting us, setting fires, and killing people.

>having to /imply/ this hard to comfort yourself
hue

I understand it well. Feel free to burn the flag, and we will continue to pint out your phony outrage.

That's not an argument, but fuck me for taking you seriously when you have a meme flag. I bet you're a swedencuck.

tons people are siding with the protesters though, so it doesn't really seem like an equal amount of "they can do dumb shit, we can call them dumb" because people aren't seeing it as that dumb

When we were going through the cold war beef, the main thing that separated us from the soviets was out right to choose

That's what was told to us.
That's what our definition of freedom was, that we're not ruled like those supposedly living under a dictatorship or communist government. Literally our only excuse that kept us from turning into them

Most of you were born in the 2000's or 90's so you're oblivious to that. If our notion of freedom was that vague and limited, just imagine what yours is like. You have no idea what it means. There's even less personal freedom now and nothing separating you from other countries in terms of what you can and can't do

>mfw NFL/NBA becomes irreversibly politicized
>mfw wypipo stop paying to see games
>mfw nignogs lose their source of income
>mfw nignogs blame whitey

Nope, navy.
Anyone can join the navy or airforce, 99.9% of them don't do shit and it's basically a summer camp but people have to pretend like you did something for them and "support the troops." I'm sure there's Sup Forums fags who joined for the free money who will admit that. Hell the dumbest most worthless guy I knew was an Air Force "vet".
His word holds no more weight than the cunt putting words in her dead husband's mouth pretending like she's done something.

>implying I support trump
My loyalty lies only to my race and my land. I'd be happy to see you and your kike friends in the white house dragged outside and hanged as traitors. Why don't you post with your real flag, you fucking jew?

>fag with a pic of a beer
>military widow
>negress
>navy "veteran"
lmao what an amazing group of people.

Thank you for your service.

I don't understand. Her face is not ugly. All she needs to do is not eat so many fucking doritos and she wouldn't be such an unattractive fat pig

>thinking enough people will care about players protesting that two of the top sports leagues in the world are going to go out of business

>and I'm terrified that I'm going to be raped or beaten by a cop for no reason at all
>raped
lol she's seriously getting her hopes up.
absolutely retarded reasoning too
>beaten
>for no reason at all
What the fuck is this, Somalia or something lmao?

What a bunch of arrogant shits.

hey

>you're not allowed to have a negative reaction to other people REEEEEEEEEE
protesting is American, only if the subject of the protest is worthy

Cringe

Now do a little dance.

use your geo flag, stormfag

*our right to choose

asian hillary looks the most like a real person desu.

>le nuclear codes

What country is your geoflag hiding?

>I fight for your right to take a knee
>but no, you aren't allowed to talk badly about the guy taking a knee; that doesn't count as free speech.

lmao

>Im a fag

It's imposing on the idea. You really don't understand do you?

they're calling the anti-protesters idiots the way they (anti-protesters) call the protesters idiots, it's a political circlejerk

This should help make sense of it.

Lolno

>leaf

I'd fuck Hilore Kalintanu.

>And that right there is the truth. It fucking stings too, but its the truth.

I think I just realized both of my statements are true... you can pick both.

LOL we still all taking orders from Russian Facebook bots I see