What is the counter argument?

What is the counter argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t8NWHQkbNEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Top is black
Bottom is white

there is none

caring about what people who make millions to play a game do is conservacuck tier

>disrespecting your country is the same as fighting for it

>Sweden
Oh come now Sweden, we know you dont like free speech and not accepting 100 000 middle eastern or africans is offensive but dont bring that trash to the US please

Both are offensive free speech. Just like all political acts, if you cannot deal with disagreements, dont make the statement and then whine like a bitch.

One has a legit reason for protest

>Last ditch effort to make oneself relevant as the end of the line approaches
Both pictures are actually quite similar.

Free speech can, and often, is offensive. Those are not mutually exclusive concepts.

For example:

"You are a corpse fucking degenerate faggotkin."

That was both offensive and frees peech.

döda dig själv, så klart

They are both free speach. Its in bad tastes to protest on the stage of where you work and throw the NFL under the bus.

One has real consequences if you do it. The other doesn't.

I honestly don't care about free speech at this point. In an ideal state some things should be censored like promotion of degeneracy or degradation of our traditions.
I will continue to meme about free speech against leftists though because all they want to do is blatantly shut down us and any pro-white sentiments.

they're both free speech

...well. that was easy

What is there to argue against? Whites protesting their displacement is acceptable, niggers being ungrateful is not.

Kneeling for equal treatment of all races
Saluting for unequal treatment of all races except whites

work on those critical thinking skills, retard

that's not offensive. it doesn't even contain any pronouns.

Top is being paid millions to throw a ball
Bottom doing it for free (unless a provocateur.)
/thread

in both cases, people are free to do that without being arrested
in both cases, other people are free to bitch about it
in both cases, people are free to boycott their employers
in one case, the employer is free to fire the employees who are disrespecting the employers customers _while_on_the_job

>Watching sports
>Giving a shit about a bunch of dumbass niggers who literally chase a fucking ball around for absurd amounts of money

#FuckThisCountryAndThePeopleWhoFoundedIt

vs

#MyPeopleHaveARightToExistInTheirOwnCountry

Both are just ideologies.

The sound, speaking the truth.

Kek

You bring politics to the NFL ill shoot you like a chiefs fan you fucking niggers, even if you are a fucking star running back.

Bingo.

one group is at work. the other is not

ding ding ding

Top is protesting USA (ironically)

Bottom never got to give their speech so we will neber know :)

The first one is done on private property during their job. The second one was done on their own time in public with a permit. Just as leftists go "1st amendment means no government interference with your speech, but not freedom from consequences sweetie ;)", it applies to them. They even went around to try to get any of the protestors they could identify fired or expelled. So hopefully these oppressed millionaires get fired once the white males that give the NFL its views boycott and hurt the (((owners'))) bottom lines. Trump just stirred shit up to cause another no lose scenario and the retards are taking the bait.

both are free speech christcuck

I don't care that they're kneeling I only care that they're getting unneeded attention for doing it

WINNING

top is virtue signaling a mainstream opinion
bottom is actively trying to ostracize themselves
both are arguably offensive free speech

They're taking a knee to protest cops doing their jobs on the top.
They're expressing concern about the actual democratic party's plan to replace whites in this country on the bottom.

those nazi larpers are doing that shit on their own time. the niggers are disrespecting their country while on the clock. the NFL needs to take disciplinary measures or lose money.

>millionaire celebrities should not be held to higher standards than plebian masses

Who is actually offended?

>What is the counter argument?
you don't have to pay your hard-earned money to watch the bottom. that's literally the only difference. let them kneel but why should I pay them to do so?

but i think the things i dislike should be censored instead of the things you dislike.

> that pic.
ben garrison really is gay for trump, isn't he

The thing that triggers me most about this thread is that Sup Forums pretends like being an nfl player is easy and undeserving of the money they get.

These are the same people that champion capitalism.

The Top two individuals are glorified entertainers doing this at a performance of theirs, which is in turn being endorsed by a Major Corporation conglomerate that has since it's founding decried itself as American as apple pie.

Whilst the group of people on the bottom are private citizens demonstrating peacefully, although giving a salute in honor of a regime that killed millions of people throughout the globe.

Both groups are funded by the people who as much infighting and squabbling among the American people so they can stay in control, but it's not working anymore.

one directly disrespects the country we live in
the other is a meme

fuck of sharblue

fuck off shill

Both are free speech
Just as it's your right to stop watching NFL games, stop paying for tickets, and stop buying merchandise until the players on your team stop doing that shit.

Libs have literally no argument against protest because they do it all the fucking time. The difference here is that most NFL viewers are conservative

False dichotomy, both are free speech.

Both are offensive. Both are freespeech. There is no counter, its acceptable to have offensive speech and that is what Sup Forums is here for. Just as a liberal would say there is no freedom of consequences. If the NFL is destroyed then that is their problem not mine.

People should not be obscene to make a point. If that is appropriating Nazi tropes or flipping off your country then both are worthy of scorn.

>if you protest somebody's actions you're violating their freedom of speech
Lolno. False equivalency, and strawmanning your opponet all wrapped up in one horrendous reddit teir meme.

Of course. I posted it because this NFL thing reminded me of classic primary Trump stoking outrage to only go up in the polls. Most Americans are against the kneeling so he'll force autistic screeching liberals to put more moderates in his camp.

The counter argument is that free speech CAN be offensive. And this is okay.

The question is, what do we do about things that are offensive? Does a member of the NFL during a game and during a public patriotism ritual have the right to express themselves in the tradition of freedom of speech? Certainly. Does the public have the right to find it tiresomely attention-whorish? Yes. Does the NFL have the right to come down on their asses? Yes they do.

not me. if people wanna pay them, more power to them. i wouldn't if I was american.

i'm just looking forward to see the L.A. Kneebenders square off against the Minnesota Flagwavers.

>Two examples of free speech that various pussy faggots got their panties twisted up about.
>counter argument.

Counter argument to what, are you fucking retarded? What argument is this supposed to be conveying? Clarify please.

>Does the NFL have the right to come down on their asses? Yes they do.
especially if the audience walks out

>One making a feeble attempt to salvage their failing career by making a political statement
>One making a feeble attempt to salvage their failing racial/ethnic identity by making a political statement

You should take your own advice bud.

Free speech can be limited in private companies because they're not a govt. organization.

Protesting in public is protected free speech.

Protesting as an employee of a company is not.

I never understood these pictures. Yes, people consider these offensive. Nobody is saying they aren't allowed to do it because they are offended. Literally two different concepts.

>Both are free speech
>Both are offensive
What's hard to grasp?
The difference is the nigs in the top pic are disrespecting the United States of America as a country and the crackas in the bottom are disrespecting certain minorities within the country.
Either way they're all dumbfucks.
top pic
>Reee black people are getting killed by cops whenever they act like niggers and muh boogieman "institutional racism" das rite fuck da anthem nigga
bottom pic
>Reee white people are being "genocided" by the boogieman jews in power. Lets march around doing Nazi salutes, holding Tiki torches that'll sure show them that we won't be replaced

They're both free expressions and it's free speech to criticize them. Trump doesn't have to defend those rude ungrateful niggers.

Do what you want. I ignore both.

Trumptards are hypocritical as fuck and get triggers just as easy as the left. It's actually quite funny.

They're both offensive and free speech. We just chose to feel one way about them, and no one is saying 'Kapernick should be denied basic constitutional rights for his disrespect' like the alt-right is getting.

It's their side that is creating the false equivalency, all they had to do was nothing.

Both are free speech, such as stating why either is stupid.

High school football brought a sense of community and excitement to small towns where there was nothing to do on a Friday night. It gave young boys focus, discipline, comradery, and an outlet for their young aggression. It forged a bond between those kids and their schools forever.

College football was a powerful nostalgia tool for men to root for "their" teams years after they graduated, where the mere sight of their old school uniforms could bring back fond memories of their college years.

Professional football was a niche exhibition of skill where athletic but otherwise unemployable men could make a respectable living by providing a source of entertainment to their city.

Of course (((they))) get their hands on it and turn it into the most perverted money sqeezing nigger showcase, using public dollars to build stadiums so jews can get rich, savage niggers can be glorified cheerleader raping superstars, and whites can happily redistribute their hard-earned dollars into the hands of niggers and jews either voluntarily (ticket sales and merchandise) or involuntarily (tuition dollars and tax dollars).

Where is the argument to counter?

That same week muslims (who were caught on camera) stormed the beaches of Spain in a rubber boat. A tourist beach.

youtu.be/t8NWHQkbNEU

Then killed 30 attacked 100 others

Liberal media storry?

Collared shirts are racist.

>>>What is the counter argument?
>>They're both free speech.
>lel, utriggered, yrumadbro?
kys

They still retain the right to free expression dumbass.
You can't be fired for refusing to say the pledge of allegiance, if a company were to enforce such a policy.
If you want FB players to stand compulsorily you would have to write it into their contracts.

Both are offensive, but only one is free speech. Protesting at your place of work is NOT covered by free speech. And criticizing someone's protest is NOT covered by free speech.

That Kaeperneck has political views which are stupid is not what people are angry about per se. They are angry that someone who is employed in a profession that young kids look up to, and that is publicly broadcasted, is protesting something profoundly stupid in a profoundly stupid way.

America does not oppress Black people. And if Americans were oppressing Black people, protesting the anthem is the worst way to protest that. If he truly thought that Americans were oppressing Black people, he should protest that any time BUT the anthem.

>offensive free speech
does libble babby upset at roman saluting? :"(

/thread

free speech can be offensive

is the bottom really that offensive seriously fuck off

False equivalency.

yes

One is doing it at a game and using to push nonsense the other is a protest.

i payed money for the top one and its constantly shoved in my face

the bottom one, i can scroll past the shitty bait thread and ignore them like their parents.

the bottom one.

YES BECAUSE this is America you larping fuck not Rome or Germany and man fuck you caps lock.

Fuck off plebbitors, stop tripfagging

It doesn't matter if it's a 2 on a scale of 10 on some imaginary offense index. It's not about "personal" offense, it's about normalizing a highly influential athlete PUBLICLY denouncing the country.

top: wah boohoo 3 niggers got shot by cops for being violent thugs and resisting, better make a national spectacle

bottom: wow I can't believe these fucking Nazis would have a protest at night over a statue. Why are white males such patriarchal shitlords, I mean come on it's 2017?

This.
>Leftypol discord cuck ironically calling others leddit cancer
Gotta love when they're obvious. Nice divide and conquer, schlomo.

>Context doesn't matter, goys!
>How DARE the most powerful political head have an opinion I disagree with!
Oy vey

>Top
Shouldn't get fired for what they say on the job.
>Bottom
Should get fired for what they say off the job.

Shills be mad because we hold them to their standards. They are free but we are not, so we apply pressure when needed.

They're both free speech.

One is patriotic. One is claiming racism while being a millionaire benchwarmer.

its already here

There is no counter argument. Both are offensive. There's nothing wrong with being offensive. But this is the part you dumb liberals dkb't ever seem to get. The top ones are being paid out of my pocket.

>protesting while at work
>protesting in your free time

The only thing "unequal" with blacks regarding the law is that they commit a vastly disproportionate number of crimes. Is that what these fags are kneeling for?

Stupidity is not offensive

Both are offensive to different audiences and both allowed under the 1st Amendment. The Constitution protects offensive speech. What is the message here, again?

Is anybody actually arguing that the football players aren't legally allowed to pose like that? Conservatives are just saying they shouldn't do it because it's disrespectful. If anything, leftists are the ones who are for legally restricting people from doing the Roman salute since it's "hate speech."

It's hard to believe somebody went to the trouble of making that "meme" without thinking through the implications of what they were saying with it.

Does the average person ever actually think? I'm not trying to sound like a pseud by asking that. Our universities are churning out dullards that parrot platitudes as arguments, and that's very concerning to me.

This, except replace hat with eagles and chiefs with cowboys.

/thread

Mind you the bottom actually murdered someone the next day. Don't recall any football players murdering anyone over kneeling....yet.

Let's just get on with where we all know this is heading. Global Nuclear War.

yes, they want you to ignore that blacks commit a wholly disproportionate amount of violent crime.

The top: Is anti America.
The bottom: Is pro America.

> (OP)
>One has a legit reason for protest

Yeah, the niggers are getting out of control

Two situations not comparable. First situation the man is at his job representing his employer and is being paid by his customer (the fan in the stadium) to perform his job.

Is the guy behind the counter at Starbucks allowed to say, "I'll give you your coffee after you listen to me give a 1 minute speech on Black Lives matter" Is a member of Antifa allowed to wear her get up at her Walmart job?

The second is a dude on the street or at a rally for people of like convictions. You are not paying for him to be there and you can ignore him. If he interferes with your activities he is no longer protected by free speech and can be arrested.

These guys are free to not say the pledge when they are out on their own. When they are in the stadium they are using their position as an employee to gain exposure to their speech they would not otherwise have.

This is why I no longer attend concerts either. I paid to have you entertain me, not to listen to you push your uninformed political views.

NFL owners do have a say that if it's okay for these guys to kneel, and clearly they are being allowed to do so.
Same thing applies for the guys below. The president cannot demand anything,

Where did the president demand anything.