Who would win?

jews

>implying pussified western cucks would take up arms

Mediterraneans master race.

anglo master race

The fuckin japs boi

This.

>implying russians and other slavs dont hate eachother and would sooner fight themselves than westerners

Let us know when it's time for us to step in and save you again, bong.

No one. No more brother wars.

why do you still serve your imperial masters?

So no war then. OP BTFO

Why the fuck would Europeans fight each other?

I have no idea, but the bongs manage to seduce us into it every time.

The hardest part would be getting the Slavs to unite. That being said, getting western Europe to unite will not be any easier.
Is this before or after Europe becomes a Khalifate?

The jews would win.

Kek

>fight nazis
>defend jews
>establish israel

really tickles my pickles

It's in our nature.

The leaf is right
We have our differences but ill be damned if i see Europe divided against the enemies we share

>cucks vs men
I wonder who could win

>All (((their))) Western puppets would be gone
If you kill your allies, you win

The superior baltic finnic master race would win if both of these subhuman subraces would genocide each other

The Jew

fpbp

Didnt the cucks btfo your country in 1999?

>being to scared to face on the ground but instead they bomb us from the air like little beta bitches

Yugoslavian official report stated that total number of destroyed aircraft during the bombing in 1999 is 36 airplanes, mostly older types, including few modern (at that time), and 182 cruising missiles. Total cost of damage inflicted from Yugoslavian PVO and navy is around 1.276.000.000$ not including the dead who's training also cost a lot of money. Now NATO never officially released their list of casualties (and probably never will) so the numbers could be much higher.

Not to forget that Westerners shot them selfs in the foot.

Why can't you have a proper aircraft? You know like every developped country. It's not NATO's fault if sandniggers and slavs can't into war.

because NATO bombed all most all our planes on the first day,not to mention that most of them were from the 80s.