HxH

Is there ANYTHING rubber can't do?

Bring Back Ed's Mom

Predictions on what's gonna happen:

Hisoka goes on a rampage and kills a few more members of the Phantom Troupe. One of these being Kalluto. Killua, being salty as fuck towards Hisoka joins the surviving spiders in order to fuck up Hisoka. Gon comes back to "rescue" Killua from his edge in the same way Killua did for him after somehow asspulling his Nen back. Gon and Hisoka (and possibly Kurapika if he stops hunting edge prince) vs Spiders ensues.

AWAKEN, OH MY RUBBER NEN...!!

Help him win a match against Chrollo, supposedly.

LISTEN UP MY NEN

Hisoka would a lot more to worry about than just Killua if he kills a Zoldyck

threadly reminder that hisoka is more competent in killing spiders than that faggot kurashit

>implying the zoldycks as a family will give two fucks about one of them being killed
Considering the way Zeno acted while fighting against Chrollo, it doesn't seem to be the way the Zoldycks would deal with one of them being killed.
Probably Killua would get salty as fuck though, bringing Alluka and Illumi with him.

The zoldyck as a family, maybe not, but Killua ? Yup. And what about Illumi ? Did he trains Kaluto too, and care just a little bit as much as he does about Killua ?

how about:

hiatus

Kikyo is pretty obsessive over Kalluto though, and the Zoldyck family would give a fuck if someone was killed unless it was Alluka.

well first it cant be the glorious Chrollo in a 1v1 fight thats for sure.

back to the dark continent plot before hiatus pls

HE'S MADE OUTTA RUBBER
HOW DID THAT HAPPEN

Nope
I'll be honest, I was one of the people who would occasionally post the "rubber and gum" stuff, but way before the hiatus ended. It's a long running joke I liked.
I thought it was just a joke, just a meme.
Turns out it was more than that, it was meme magic

Is the 2011 anime a good substitute for the manga? I just wanna get caught up but im already reading jojo to catch up on part 8, so i dont want to read more unless i have to

>Is the 2011 anime a good substitute for the manga?
Yes, but the anime is so long (and is only partially dubbed) it's just quicker to read.

Reading will take you literally less than a third of the time and is the better version. 2011 is an alright substitute if you're dead opposed to more manga but at least read chapter 1 before you start it.

>1v1 fight
kek

No. 2011 is not Hunter x Hunter.

You two i trust, ive only watched some of the anime so ill pick up the manga slightly before where i left off. Thanks
And this nigga gay

this

rubber did NOT beat kurono, chorollo, chrollo, kurolo or whatever the fuck is written.

At least we are watching something very interesting, finally, we'll be watching some real fighting, here not even kurapika with all that crap about his clan and shitty eyes didn't finish (I really loved to watch kurapika vs Feitan & Phinks) and fullfil his vendetta, what a shame.

Now we have Hisoka, now that man is not a man, doesn't know about feelings or something like that, he just kills for pleasure, and for those ryodan bastards, I just love to watch'em destroyed and humilliated as a compensation for all the shit they did.

>rubber did NOT beat kurono, chorollo, chrollo, kurolo or whatever the fuck is written.
It's Quwrof Wrlccywrlir, silly. How can you forget that?

cmon 2011 is a really good version, we could watch neferpitou, fatal-kitty-female and watch the legendary fight between netero and meruem, which I have to say, it was epic, of the best ever.

100 times yes. It's better in pretty much every aspect, especially art.

The problem with 2011 is the slow pacing and leaving out some scenes. The colors, animation and soundtrack are good enough.

sorry man, I can't spell all that garbage, I haven't gone to howards or those weird japanese schools, man Togashi is a weirdo.

So how many people died during that fight???

I was thinking, the rubber recreate his nose, but it works like a real one???? or it just like one part of the body?

well in the older version you have original scenes and the story was set in a slow road, I just enjoyed both versions.

Rubber wouldn't have allowed him to beat Meruem pr Pitou.

I think he had a chance at beating pitou, if she can't break out of his gum. How strong is bungee gum supposed to be, exactly? I know it's weak if he emits it but what's the limit when he's attached?

Can the properties of Bungee Gum + Texture Surprise be maintained if Hisoka go to sleep or is render unconscious by an attack? I know Texture Surprise can if used in it's intended purpose that is disguise things like tattoos or documents and the like, but would the Bungee Gum dissipate if Hisoka is not actively putting nen power into it to keep it working and hardened in the shape of his missing limbs?

plausible

YO HOL UP
AY YO HOL UP
(SMACKS LIPS)
AY YO SLOW DOWN HOL UP
HOL UP HOL UP YOU TELLING ME
HOL UP YOU TELLING ME THAT
YOU TELLING ME THAT MY NENGGA
HOL UP MY NENGGA
MY NENGGA WAS KINGZ
HOL UP MY NENGGA CAN REVIVE ME RIGHT
AY YO LEMME AXE YOU
HOL UP MY NENGA CAN REVIVE ME RIGHT YO
BECAUSE ITS GUM AND RUBBER AND SHIT RIGHT
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

2011 anime is very good (especially the fight scenes) and is worth a watch but there are lots of small things that I personally think the manga handles better.

>and is only partially dubbed

kill yourself

>rubber did NOT beat kurono, chorollo, chrollo, kurolo or whatever the fuck is written.

its Chrollo you brain damaged waste of life

Dubfag please go.

>All the Cuclolol tears in everythread
HELP!! I'M FUCKING DRUNK IN TEARS.

It's such a sweet feeling.

>listen up my nen, make be pretty even when I'm sleeping or knocked out

>okay

>literally defeats and kills Hisoka

>some asspull listen up my nen move revives Hisoka even after he's been braindead for hours

Title of last two chapters is ざんねん(zannen).

Meaning dissapointment.

But it can also be directly translated as 'left-over/remaining nen'.

AWAKEN MY MACHI!

underrated post

Is hisoka ever gonna get a real nose or is he nen nose for life now

why did anything happen
why would they just let hisoka kill these guys
where is pika

>Can't kill some clown properly even after he picked every rule and condition to the fight
>Bungee gum is even more powerfull
>Gets two of his comrades killed because he's retarded
>One of them dies in the shitter

THERE'S NO STOPPING THE CLOWN NOW

Neat

I don't know Japanese but I often hear that battle Shonen, naturally, is easier to read and understand (though Togashi is more wordy than most). However there seems to be lots of wordplay and fun double meanings that would be missed if you don't have a thorough understanding of the language, or at least the culture which you wouldn't get from textbooks/classrooms/typical online guides

>killing maha's favorite

How does this post even get serious answers? This deserves no responses desu

>Is there ANYTHING rubber can't do?

rubber AND gum

Killua wouldn't do that for Kalluto.
Kikyo would target Hisoka next then after she's killed Silva goes rage mode and dies followed by Killua doing something which prompts Illumi to step in, but he's no match for rubber and gum (Alluka dies in the process).
Milluki's head is then to delivered to the zoldyck's doorstep.
Zeno and Maha contemplate the Zoldyck's future, they rush Hisoka but they stand no chance, too old.
Afterwards Killua joins Chrollo and what's left of the Troupe for protection and revenge.

I think you guys are forgetting that this is a perfect excuse to have hisoka and chrollo dissapear for 100 or so chapters.

he is a manga version of The Picture of Dorian Gray now

Reminder that Hisoka is killing Phantom Troupe members only to weak Chrollo´s abilities. As far as we know He can´t use the antenna anymore and neither he can´t create any more copies.
That´s some strategy.

DELETE THIS

No.

According to mangastream Togashi's writing is very difficult to translate
>Not only is it extremely text-heavy, but often also worded very ambiguously, with complex grammar and vocabulary

How can Chrollo's abilities be weakened when he has hundreds of abilities from different people over the years?

There could have been people who had similar antenna and copying abilities as well that Chrollo stole.

You do know that Chrollo used different abilities when facing Killua's family, right?

Chrollo's threat level remains unchanged regardless if Hisoka killed the copy guy and the antenna guy.

I bet by the end of this he's going to die but his Nen got strengthened by him dying and rebuilding him so he becomes entirely rubber nen and his original body is completely gone.
He'll just bounce Chrollo to death with his own bombclones.

Rubber can't stop lava or acid.

>have like a hundred abilities
>don't have a single one to counter rubber and gum
this nigga here

maha has no favourites speedreader, go back to see the zoldyck relationship chart before writing

Chrollo's knife was stated to be hax by Killua's father.

Chrollo's knife would easily cut through Hisoka's rubber and gum.

I can never understand why nen is generally invisible to non-nen users, but not when it's convenient.

I mean, I guess so far we don't have proof his fingers and fixed up face aren't invisible to normies, but it is sort of odd. Not like Hisoka would care if he looked like a zombie to people who couldn't see nen anyhow.

Also while we're clearly giving him a lot of leeway, forming working fingers out of rubber and a working foot does sort of begin to ruin one's suspension of disbelief. Those are complex systems and up to this point hisoka never did anything of that caliber.

So, how do we kill Hisoka? He´s practically immortal.

yo ho ho he took a bite of gum gum

Why is second post ALWAYS best post?

they just can't see the aura, senpai

Texture surprise is visible, we already know that from the Kastro fight

Hisoka should not have been able to come back to life.

Massaging the heart isn't good enough to save you when your brain and other vital organs haven't received their oxygen and nutrients for hours with blood circulation at zero.

Hisoka should be experiencing something far worse than frost bite now and the body should have started the process of decomposing since Chrollo didn't even bother to put Hisoka in the freezer.

>Tfw the retarded theories from past week and the meme turned out to be true
I fucking love this manga, it was great seeing Chrollo fight
Machi a cute

I don't follow the manga, but why doesn't the author just get someone else to draw the pages while he provides the plot outline?

>tfw you can't keep up with the HxH manga scans because you can't deal with the bad art
well, at least the volumes will be out soon?

Fair enough

Yeah, in my head I was willing to give that one a pass since it's just a simple swap of appearance and is literally superficial. But larger and more substantial things seems strange.

It's not really an issue and I can't recall a time when visibility of nen was ever made an issue (outside of Gyo use) it just always seemed odd to me.

I bet he used some kind of ilusion ability to make his body believe it was dead for a certain period of time and then he used the rubber to regenerate.

>It's manga nigga I ain't gotta explain shit

Because Togashi is too prideful to do that. He's a good artist, he's just fucking lazy lately. Plus I think he does it to spite Jump after what they did to YYH

Hisoka isn't immortal.

If Chrollo was an edgy gurofag like the serial killers you read about in Hunter x Hunter, Hisoka would never get a chance to revive back because Hisoka would have been cut into bloody pieces by a gurofag.

Hisoka was lucky that Chrollo at least respects the dead and doesn't find desecrating corpses to be enjoyable.

Hell, a Wannabe Samurai would have decapitated Hisoka or cut of Hisoka's scalp to take home as a trophy because human scalps were collectible items for samurai.

Nen users are made of stronger stuff than us normal people.
Morel can hold his breath for ages and exhale enough co2 to fill a church for example.

Well texture surprise is just covering the nen shaped like his limbs, it's still only a thin layer.

But yeah I think the idea of nen being invisible or unknown is kinda semi retconned or occasionally forgotten/ignored. It doesn't quite make sense but it was convenient at the start of the story.

Togashi's style is incredibly complex and impossible to emulate. No other artist could hope to come close.

Which Machi, Sup Forums?

>Quwrof Wrlccywrlir
Seriously, how did someone translating this, not stop and say waitaminute.

what did they do to yyh?

Anons pls, I only mention this because he was talking about not wanting to read, to make clear there wasn't a dub option to fall back on

Of course we all know the dub is awful

Top > mid > bot

>
Also while we're clearly giving him a lot of leeway, forming working fingers out of rubber and a working foot does sort of begin to ruin one's suspension of disbelief. Those are complex systems and up to this point hisoka never did anything of that caliber.
Well to be fair, we haven't actually seen him do any complex motions with his new hand or foot. His new left hand seems almost static, stuck in a claw shape (perhaps he could form a 'grip' by contracting this?). In the rest of the chapter, we see him still using his right hand to hold Kortopi's head and, seemingly, attacking Shalnark.

Manga only.

Bottom>Mid=Manga

When his art is good, it's really good. When it's bad it's... well. That.

'99 > Manga > badhouse

Nippon Animation actually made her pretty.

Purple Machi

Weren't those scenes redrawn for the tanks?

This is true, but up to this point has he ever formed anything semi-permanent from his nen? I guess there's no reason he can't, it just really came out of left field. I thought these spoilers were fake when I first saw them, although I'm glad they weren't, because this is a fun development.

and fuck shalnark, I always thought he was a right cunt

He'll spend an hour drawing a chicken and 5 minutes on the rest of the page. He's truly the most complex man in the industry.

What's her original color in the manga anyway? Purple or pink?

>Awakened Nen turns things into rubber
HxH will do it before One Piece