Highschool DxD

They are practically one person that exist for sole purpose of threesome.

S4 never.

Actually you are wrong, Rias is a decent character and Akeno a shit.

No, they are literally two sides of the same coin. It's just that some shallow people are not able to appreciate both sides.

in what ways?

They exist for symmdocking/paizuri sandwich.

>magnetism between their breasts is actual thing

There is still hope. TNK hasn't published anything yet this year.

New Irina Card

Diamond

Did they have a bridal event this year?

when do you think the next official english translation for manga volume will come out? cuz the unofficial translation is dead as far as i can find.

Reminder that Rias and Akeno will "attain their happiness" in next volume and Editor-san is no longer here to perform any kind of cockblocking.

If it doesn't get announced with volume 22 there's no hope.

Will no one post best girl?

Sure

Wrong cat.

Volume 22 was confirmed for July.
So soon we will know truth.

How much they went for synchro to breed twins?

Are those actually siblings?

Koneko and Kuroka or their kids?

That titty monster cat and loli.

Yea, they're siblings.

Yeah. The black haired one is older by a few years and the loli is supposed to be busty but she repressed her powers for many years which stunted her growth which means she's a really late bloomer basically. This is what she's supposed to look like at her age pretty much.

And they have kids?

With future Issei, yes.

Both got pregnant and gave birth on the same day which essentially makes them twins.

The dragon guy has kids now. Which season he impregnated the girls? I dropped the show at fifth episode maybe I should watch it.

It's not in the anime, it was given as an extra for people who bought the s3 dvds. But you should pick up the anime anyway. It gets better when you are past all the worst girl episodes.

Does this girl has decent screen time?

She does in the first half of season 2 and a portion of season 3.

If only there were more dick hardening scenes like this.

Thanks user, I'm going to watch this.

You get her friend as a free bonus.

Reminder that he's the best villain and causes practically everything.

Not just essentially. Shirayuki and Kurobara even actually looks very much like each other (with few minor differences like fur color), and even act like actual twins.
Not mention that their switched personalities in comparison to their mothers, actually suggest some kind of synchro magic during their conceiving.

user, that's just Ishibumi playing with personalities.

Will Ishibumi try and top Rizevim with Indra?

It's impossible to top the guy that broke the fourth wall and ruined an anime season by fucking up shit in a parallel future timeline. That's some next level shit right there.

Ishibumi is on a whole different level other writers need to step the fuck up.

He's up there with Kamachi and Kawakami as my favorite LN authors.

>this semen demon is Risers
What a fucking waste.

This one deserved more screen time.

My exact same thoughts
Who from risers peerage are after the dxd?

Are you sure?

Isabella and Mira.

I know DxD has some ridiculous stuff but I'm almost certain that synchro pregnancy magic is not one of them.

Have you read EX?

...okay, what episode did this happen, and in what season? In return, more hilarious boobs.

>dead semen demons
>Kalawarner
>Katerea
>Serafall

>semen demons with no importance or screen time
>Tiamat
>Grayfia
>Yasaka
>Venelana
>Gabriel
>Yubelluna
>Xuelan
>Isabella

When will this fucking end? Why does Ishibumi hate his fans so much?

Yes I have.

Season 2 OVA.

...okay, what episode did this happen, and in what season? In return, hilarious motorboating.

Dude, is directly stated that they gave birth in same day, same hour and at same time.
Not mention strong hint that they apparently conceived at same time during treesome with Issei.
If there was no some kind of synchro magic involved, then what was?

An extreme amount of luck? I doubt Ishibumi put much thought into it honestly.

Ishibumi won't rest until every semen demon is dead.

Side story/spin off about Vali Team/Hero Faction when?

Probably never. Vali, Kuroka and Le Fay are probably the only remotely popular characters of those bunch.

i like the monky & dog

I dig Seigfried, Arthur, Bikou, George, and Leo.

I do too but Japan doesn't give a damn about them most likely. The top three popular characters are consistently Rias, Akeno or Issei.

I wonder if Ishibumi even remembers Georg and Leonardo exist. He left them out of the Longinus party of vol 21.

Irina>Ravel>Rias>Kiryuu>Ross>Ophis>Grayfia>Akeno>Kuroka>Asia>Koneko>Gasper>Xenovia

>will never be more then a non character

>Rias that high
>Kiryuu above Ross, Ophis, Kuroka and Xenovia
>Asia above Koneko

>dead

It makes me mad.

The only girl more physically repulsive than Akeno.

Just put a bag over her face and she's good to go.

...No nigga, her face isn't the fucking problem. Just like Akeno the problem is those deformed meat sacks on her chest that are trying to masquerade as breasts.

It's just the shitty card art you homo. The rest of her body is 10/10 regardless.

Just like Akeno over HALF the art depicting her shows her being all deformed and shit so no, it's not just the art being bad when they are able to be pretty damn consistent (with less than a 1/4th fuck up rate might I add) on every other huge titted girl like Rossweisse, Rias, Grayfia, and Kuroka.

I just want to say b4 I fuck off for the night that this screen cap still makes me laugh when posted out of context.

When is Issei going to get a brown cutie?

Hopefully he'll get a Hindu chick now that its their time to shine.

Probably, most likely will be a member of his peerage too if it happens.
Hopefully she'll be strong too.

So if S4 of DxD happened, would they make Issei a chick magnet like in Vol 5 onwards or are they gonna keep him as a manlet?
i'm having a hard time imagining him fighting Sairaorg with that body of his even with True Queen mode

Don't know i remember some fans complaining about it, but keeping him a manlet probably appeals to more people in japan.

So in vol 21 there was talks about him getting a promotion right? Does that mean peerage as well? Tho I'm pretty sure it'll take time for him to find people to make into his servants

The armor makes him big enough, and they toned down Sairaorg's muscle in the first place.

Yeah, he was a middle-class devil so his promotion bumps him up to high-class.
So he's going to get his pieces and finally start building his peerage.

Vol 21 supposedly ends with him being promoted to high class as a result of being a war hero. Vol 22 is likely gonna timeskip forward a bit because it will be about Rias graduating from high school.

When a devil is promoted to a high class devil they gain the evil pieces so they can form a peerage. So Issei could form his peerage when he's promoted, though I don't think well get much of that in volume 22 as everything is fucked up from volume 21.

Just started watching. This show is so fucking shameless it's a bit too much at times.

>japs turning everyone into manlets

Breaking news at eleven.

>we will never have swole bro tier Issei animated that drops panties by just flexing
God damnit nippon.

At this rate we won't get jack shit animated anymore in general. I wish the series was popular enough for a full readaptation.

>the anime will never get far enough that we would get grown up Koneko cards
>we'll never have grown up Koneko and Kuroka pair cards or doujins
Kill me.

When does Issei cuck Sirzechs?

>dead semen demons
>Serafall

What? When?

Vol.21 several leaders sealed themselves with the beast of the apocalypse. She was one of them.

Actually Akeno is there to help Rias look less shit.

Since Rias and Akeno are going to college are they going to need to bring in Issei for a few days and do lewds with him so the men know to stay away?

DxD New OVA

Is this show actually good, or is it just tits (i mean tits are great and all, but i like a little substance, ya know?)
Is it worth watching? I can handle story-based anime, action-based anime, and anything in-between