With your constant type-moon shitposting...

with your constant type-moon shitposting, you have finally pissed off luvia and rin and they are about to wreck your shit.

hwo do you defend yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/data/--luviagelita-edelfelt-and-toosaka-rin-fate-kaleid-liner-prisma-illya-and-fate-series-drawn-by-ushijima-nozomi--91d21130330e4d8fbf404ff91e74afd0.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give them Shirou as asacrifice

*unsheathes dick*

Submit and hope they don't kill me.

I don't know magic and resistance might make them "accidentally" kill me

Reveal both Luvia's massive crush on Rin as well as Rin's closeted status. Slip away as those two try to come to terms with what's just come out. Slip back to watch them furiously fucking one another.

Rape them.

Have Ciel kick their ass.

I embrace my destiny and die gracefully.

Try my best to fight them, but they will see how pathetic I am, and they will go away.

TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

how to turn assault into murder 101

>not posting voiced version:
>danbooru.donmai.us/data/--luviagelita-edelfelt-and-toosaka-rin-fate-kaleid-liner-prisma-illya-and-fate-series-drawn-by-ushijima-nozomi--91d21130330e4d8fbf404ff91e74afd0.webm
You had one job, user.

The voiced version is like two lines, and it really doesn't convey anything the picture itself doesn't.

Luvia can do whatever she wants to me.

>>>/facebook/

This.
Cowards live to funpost another day.

Why are they so gay?

Joke's on them, I'm an old man.

Why are there no doujins of those two having hot lesbian hate sex already? After all these years you'd think there would be at least one, but nope.

Dragon Install

I take a few plastic gems and toss them between the two. Slut fight engaged and I skedaddle.

unzip dick...

>Luvia
>Rin
Stay irrelevant, I'll be taking my lolis and leaving.

Give Rin an offer she can't resist

Why would Rin kill a client? That's terrible for business

Not worth it.