Boku no Hero Academia 94

As the other thread is dying.

All Might a beast, even if now it's no might forever.
I'm glad AfO suave motherfucker is still alive because he is awesome and amusing to see in action.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo
youtube.com/watch?v=wpZ3jPMM5Ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>and amusing to see in action
A shame he won't do shit for a trillion chapters.
Unless we get our Villain Prison Break arc where he teams up with Stain.

How will Kacchan feel about how his kidnapping ultimately caused All Might to cripple himself and retire?

Now starts the comfy arc of normal school life with a teacher that needs to take a trip to the hospital every 2 classes, Uraraka manages to confess to Deku and they start dating. Then it's revealed that it was Himiko all along and that she killed Uraraka, drained her body of its blood to prolong her transformation, hacked the body into pieces and dissolved them in a bathtub.

>team up with Stain

I highly doubt it, AfO just tired to murder All Might and Deku, and he used Stain ideology for the opposite of what Stain actually stands for.

If anything it will be fun to see them both interact with each other.

Also I just finished this.

Where's the All might plush!?

Sold out I hope.

I don't mean a permanent team-up, I mean a "I need to get the fuck out of this cell, you need to get the fuck out of your cell, let's work together" team-up.
Of course, at this point being in prison is all according to OfA's keikaku to make Shigaraki even more of an edgelord so it probably won't happen in a while.

Anyone have a link to the translation?

>his strongest attack is literally called "United States of SMASH!"

This should have been obvious from the beginning but it was surprisingly epic.

readms.com

Would All Might dying after this fight improve the story? Because I feel like there's still a lot to him we don't even know.

Did the edgy faggots from the tokyo ghoul threads leak over here?

I hope the keikaku backfires and shigaraki tries to prision break him and fails miserably, again.

Just wait till Deku uses United Nations of Smash.
It's an special attack where he shows dissaproval of a villain's actions and threatens to punish him, but in the end doesn't do shit.

Another 10/10 chapter, Horikoshi hasnt disappointed with a single chapter this arc

The Absolute Madman

We haven't been told if the prison can or not block the use of quirks, if that's not the case, AfO can leave whenever he wants using his black liquid teleportation quirk.

So, why don't they just kill All For One? They have the death penalty, so clearly they've executed less powerful people for far less.

They already know about that quirk, the heroes would've informed the police. But he could have some other quirk, I wonder how they keep them in check

Not to mention, even if AfO has his powers nullified, that wouldn't stop Black Mist from teleporting in to break him out.

They probably don't have the means to kill him.
Or maybe he did so much fucked up shit that death is a way too merciful punishment for him.
I don't know, they just mentioned all the people there were so bad that they didn't execute them, so there is either a reason or it's just the prison where they put the villains that the author expects to use again later.

They did because they were mad All Might didnt die..

Black Mist's power is location based, he has to know where he's warping into. So he likely needs the location of the prison, schematics of the place, and where AfO is held.

They have other punishments in mind

I highly doubt they would be retarded enough to not expect someone with a teleportation Quirk to try to do something like that.

Where's the Tsuyu plush?

co please

What is Bakugou's face telling us in OP's pic?

sold out I hope

> I totally could have done that

I wanted to write an essay on why these last two chapters were such a let down and how All Might and AFO should have bitten the dust together, but I'm lazy as shit and no one would read it anyway.

All I'll say is that instead of being able to push on with Deku and Shig, we still have these two crusty old fucks weighing them down.

Post this with the saliva

>both all might and All for one are still alive.
If all might doesn't drop dead in the next chapter I'll fucking kill myself.

>"Oh cool, it's a superhero comic but since the characters aren't ingrained into 50 years of history they can actually die and not be pulled back a few issues later. I might actually feel scared for them!"

>Nobody fucking dies

Bravo Japan. Keep pumping those All Might figures out.

>I wanted to write an essay on why these last two chapters were such a let down
autism

Welcome to Sup Forums enjoy your stay.

>awesome
>spends an entire chapter taunting all might only to immediately get his ass kicked

OCHAKO MAKES CAM VIDEOS FOR MONEY

That's just not true

It is true, she just specializes in niche fetishes, so her videos happen to go unnoticed.

>SOON

cute

I think its high-time I reevaluate my life

I so want to see this fight being animated but with how they handle the anime currently ti would probably take 3 episodes to finish it...

Will AFO ever get transferred or something?

AFO was never going to die, there's too much history to the character that hasn't been explored. But the fact that he straight-up lost after all that buildup is pretty disappointing.

Honestly, I wouldn't be suprised if the inevitable Villain Prison Breakout arc gets a twist to it due to AFO being there

he'd probably be all like
>Leave? Why would I ever want to leave when I have everything I need right here?

and turn the Prison into a Supervillain Fortress

What's the thing beside her? Also it's nice to see some more IzuOcha

It's an edit of the original comic. The original comic it's Deku. In the edit it's a werediaper.

>All I'll say is that instead of being able to push on with Deku and Shig, we still have these two crusty old fucks weighing them down.

Hiroshi is borrowing from Star Wars now. Actually I think he was borrowing from Star Wars all along. Shigi is entering the final stage of his apprenticeship with AfO, and is using his hate to power him forward. Meanwhile, Deku has just finished his basic Academy days, and will become apprenticed in full to All Might and Grand Torino.

oh okay

>united states of smash
FUCKING
DROPPED.

See you next week.

Get the fuck out communist.

>>wanting All Might to die
You're a fucking monster

Goodbye to you and good riddance

AfO pls stay farewell

that was the only good part of the chapter

Problem?

What do you guys think of frog girls dubbed voice?

>dub
kys

ah the whiny yuropoor faggot who still buttblasted his headcanon isn't get followed by hori came back

They're All Gone

Holding back tears of relief and sadness over the epic conclusion.

But Shigi is a damn loser, why does afo have such high hopes for him. He's really below par.

So next arc is the All Might flashback arc?

>yfw Deku can do smashes equivolent to the world like Brazil Smash, Russian Smash, etc. each with different affects because OfA is so powerful now.

>Russian Smash
>Deku squats into a punch

kek

because of muh hatred, or something

really he just went so far in his desire to troll all might that he completely fucked up being a decent teacher

>Being THIS much of a faggot

do you have the original?

He doesn't. Shigi's a tool to make All Might feel bad.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo

So there's definitely not going to be a season 2 right? Is the manga worth reading?

Now I just want to see Iida and Momo have to help All Might in the classroom whenever he starts having a coughing fit.

Manga suffers a bit from a rushed pacing, sometimes scenes that could have been nice chances to show other cast members shining get glossed over but overall it's a fun read.

Well, it's better than spending a year stuck on the same day because everyone had to have their own multi chapter fight scenes, I suppose.

U S A
S
A

GOD BLESS ALL MIGHT

GOD BLESS THE USA

youtube.com/watch?v=wpZ3jPMM5Ac

Cute as fuck

It's better to be balanced than extreme in either direction, but it's not that extreme in how fast it is, just a little.

Why bother?
It's not like any other country would be stronger than the United States of Smash.

I want to marry this man.

>USA
>USA

MORE

get out commie

Deku's mom shouldn't have just stayed fit. Fat milfs are disgusting.