Be Jewish

>Be Jewish
>Never been into a church in my life
>Visit a Catholic Cathedral in Washington DC
So... is it all Christian groups who like ridiculous opulence, or just Catholics?

Other urls found in this thread:

commonwealmagazine.org/christs-rabble
newadvent.org/fathers/0103437.html
earlychristianwritings.com/text/martyrdompolycarp-lightfoot.html
earlychristianwritings.com/text/actspaul.html
newadvent.org/fathers/0103322.htm
newadvent.org/fathers/0103437.htm
usatoday.com/story/news/2015/02/21/nyc-orthodox-jews-in-talks-over-ritual-after-herpes-cases/23798751/
thetruthisfreedom.wordpress.com/2015/01/07/is-the-abduction-and-mysterious-disappearance-of-kids-linked-to-the-jewish-ritual-murder-religious-practice/
newadvent.org/fathers/0104.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
newadvent.org/fathers/0126.htm
youtu.be/18uQEymsCrY
earlychristianwritings.com/text/1clement-lightfoot.html
researchgate.net/publication/231993704_Discipline_and_Diet_Feeding_the_Martyrs_in_Roman_Carthage
jtf.org/forum/index.php?topic=51169.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews hate Evangelical Christians more than they hate Muslims

There are plenty of ugly modern minimalistic post Vatican II churches around, senpai.

>Minaret
>Dome
>Stars of David
What is up with this heretical church?

>jews hating physical representations of beauty
WOW who would have thought

its an Episcopal church what do you expect?

catholics aren't Christian

Roman.Orthodox, Eastern Catholic, Anglicans/Episcopals/Methodists, and certain Evangelicals are into giant churches.

The exception with the Anglicans is the Congregational/Untied Church of Christ. Their Churches tend to be small and simple.

True Christianity is nothing like catholicism. They dont pray to saints or worhship Mary.

Why do you like the number six so much

>Episcopal
>Catholic

The "Star of David" is an 1800s invention that may be a ripoff of a symbol from a Turkish empire.

Just Catholics. Mormons like to deck out their temples but their chapels are pretty plain.

What is true Christianity?

Greek Orthodox, no question about it. Close 2nd is Mel Gibson-style pre-Vatican II Roman Catholicism.

Catholics are literally exactly what Jesus tore down, a ritualistic control matrix which is why the Pharisees then and modern Jews hate him. They are the same shit different day kinda thing. The Popes are Illuminati it is all bullshit

the bible is all you need for true Christianity it says to not worship idols or trust men, trust the word

wtf? lol no bro, just .... no

Another jewish subversion thread denouncing architecture.

there is nothing Jewish about the "star of david"

Serbian Orthodox.

Its alot like muslim minus mohham and the worship check out Demonbusters.com
That anout as true christian as ive seen Baptist are the same almost as Christians

You're funny kike

So on jewish religion what with orthodox, ziont and anti-Semitic jew religion

>excluding like ratings for Muslims because of the rating they would give Jews and everyone but themselves

>be jewish
>hate everything that isn't some monstrosity of post modernism or ugly buildings in a shitty desert where my people come from
>shit post on Sup Forums while eating matzo ball soup with christian blood in it
>complain about the six gorrilion
>wonder why everyone here hates me

Do rabbis real suck on the babies circumcision?

I read an article that a rabbi gave to babies herpes from this practice in new york i think both babies died

Why do jews spin chickens all over their body like a,strange damce with them? And what are Hammon ears do they really have human blood in them?

Do jews really buy abortion m3at and sell it to McD's and make sausage with it????
????????

Do they steel kids on certain hoilday to do blood sacrifices? ???

I have so many questions for a Jewish person the talmud and jewish encyclopedia is awful so it okay to rape and kill no jew kids over the age 3....

>So... is it all Christian groups who like ridiculous opulence, or just Catholics?

It's none of your business what other people do with their shekels, you filthy jew.

It look nothing like God's hand reaching down for david

Erase your history you filthy goyim we are all the same (except the 6 gorillion chosen people).

Protestantism is liberalism in the form of religion.

The Catholic(universal) is the only mentioned in the bible.

Which church is going to attract more people: the church in the pic, or some small shitty church? The former of course, and because of that more souls will probably saved.

Also, the catholic church makes so much money that that church is probably worth nothing to them. They can build that church and still spend money on missionary work and charity.

Also, making churches (especially churches as big as that one) creates jobs for construction workers, architects, plumbers, electricians, etc. thus giving money back to the community.

>Steal kids on holidays to do blood sacrifices
Not only is that wrong, it's retarded. Jews do the same shit Christians do, minus praising the jew on a stick.

>opulence

are you forgetting something?

catholics aren't christian
t. jesus

Ive tead many children go missing 9n jew holiday and this was a reas9n hitler got mad after finding a bunch of dead German boys with blood letting holes and cut throats...idk

Matthew 16

Matthew 16:15-19 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Is this the forged document you are talking about?

Are you trolling or do you really believe that is what we do?

False

Baptist ..john the Baptist. .baptizing people

Matthew 16:15-19 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Who founded your church?

Acts 19:1-6 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost. And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism. Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus. When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

Johns baptisms did nothing for Apollos

Ive seriously have read kids go missing on jew holiday and child sacrifice on several things. .and the whole selling of abortion meat and hammon ears with human blood the chicken dance stuff...

commonwealmagazine.org/christs-rabble

His religion type practice is mentioned in the bible it formed baptost church

I'm talking about Roman Catholics

We honor Mary, we don't worship her.

We ask Saints to pray for us, we don't pray to them

imagine my shock when a semite is iconoclast!

Idealism is a very european idea and we have always enjoyed our magnificent awe inspiring constructions, art, music and statues. I know you jews, much like other semites (ie muslims), dont like these sorts of things and would prefer we all lived in soviet concrete monoliths filled with tripe smeared crudely on a canvas as 'art' but this just goes to show why you should all go to israel where you can feel comfortable in your awful buildings and i can have my magnificent buildings which you find awful.

Could you respond to acts chapter 19

Im not talking to you im asking OP abo7t his jewish religion btfo

This post is comically Jewish

Op does the rabbi suck blood with his mouth on babies circumision? ??

We want to know about jew religion

You replied to me

But if some had been made bynaturebad, and othersgood, these latter would not be deserving of praise for beinggood, for such were theycreated; nor would the former be reprehensible, for thus they were made [originally]. But since allmenare of the samenature, able both to holdfastand to do what isgood; and, on the other hand, having also the power to cast it from them and not to do it—some dojustlyreceive praise even amongmenwho are under the control ofgoodlaws(and much more fromGod), and obtain deserved testimony of their choice ofgoodin general, and of persevering therein; but the others are blamed, and receive ajustcondemnation, because of their rejection of what is fair andgood.newadvent.org/fathers/0103437.html

Baptist btfo

What are the differences between orthodox, zaiontz, semite and antisemite??????

Op

Polycarp 17:1
But the jealous and envious Evil One, the adversary of the family of the righteous, having seen the greatness of his martyrdom and his blameless life from the beginning, and how he was crowned with the crown of immortality and had won a reward which none could gainsay, managed that not even his poor body should be taken away by us, although many desired to do this and to touch his holy flesh.

Polycarp 17:2
So he put forward Nicetes, the father of Herod and brother of Alce, to plead with the magistrate not to give up his body, 'lest,' so it was said, 'they should abandon the crucified one and begin to worship this man'--this being done at the instigation and urgent entreaty of the Jews, who also watched when we were about to take it from the fire, not knowing that it will be impossible for us either to forsake at any time the Christ who suffered for the salvation of the whole world of those that are saved--suffered though faultless for sinners--nor to worship any other.

earlychristianwritings.com/text/martyrdompolycarp-lightfoot.html

Baptists hate this

Explain this Baptist

28 Now when the beasts were led in procession, they bound her to a fierce lioness, and the queen Tryphaena followed after her: but the lioness, when Thecla was set upon her, licked her feet, and all the people marvelled. Now the writing (title) of her accusation was: Guilty of sacrilege. And the women with their children cried out from above: O God, an impious judgement cometh to pass in this city. And after the procession Tryphaena took her again. For her daughter Falconilla, which was dead, had said to her in a dream: Mother, thou shalt take in my stead Thecla the stranger that is desolate, that she may pray for me and I be translated into the place of the righteous.earlychristianwritings.com/text/actspaul.html

Mary worship in the early church

In accordance with this design,Mary the Virginis foundobedient, saying,Behold the handmaid of theLord; be it unto me according to your word.Luke1:38ButEvewas disobedient; for she did notobeywhen as yet she was avirgin. And even as she, having indeed a husband,Adam, but being nevertheless as yet avirgin(for inParadisethey were both naked, and were not ashamed,Genesis2:25inasmuch as they, having beencreateda short time previously, had no understanding of the procreation of children: for it wasnecessarythat they should first come to adult age,and then multiply from thattimeonward), having become disobedient, was made thecauseof death, both to herself and to the entirehuman race; so also didMary, having amanbetrothed[to her], and being nevertheless avirgin, by yieldingobedience, become thecauseofsalvation, both to herself and the wholehuman race.newadvent.org/fathers/0103322.htm

this

Can you please say venerate, we don't worship Mary

Link not found

>Be Jewish
>Criticize Opulence

newadvent.org/fathers/0103437.html

Sola fide btfo

newadvent.org/fathers/0103437.htm

usatoday.com/story/news/2015/02/21/nyc-orthodox-jews-in-talks-over-ritual-after-herpes-cases/23798751/

Herpes Link

Just got through Justin martyrs apology
It's a good read

Gnosticism and taking refuge from the world of hedonism as a hermit

thetruthisfreedom.wordpress.com/2015/01/07/is-the-abduction-and-mysterious-disappearance-of-kids-linked-to-the-jewish-ritual-murder-religious-practice/

M8ssing kids jewish holidays

A good read to redpill on the early Christians

Chapter 2. Congratulations and entreaties

As to my fellow-servant Burrhus, yourdeaconin regard toGodandblessedin all things,I beg that he may continue longer, both for yourhonourand that of yourbishop. And Crocus also, worthy both ofGodand you, whom I have received as the manifestationof yourlove, has in all things refreshed1Corinthians16:18,etc.me, as the Father ofour Lord Jesus Christshall also refresh1Corinthians16:18,etc.him; together with Onesimus, and Burrhus, and Euplus, and Fronto, by means of whom, I have, as tolove, beheld all of you. May I always havejoyof you, if indeed I be worthy of it. It is therefore befitting that you should in every way glorifyJesus Christ, who has glorified you, that by a unanimousobedienceyou may be perfectly joined together in thesame mind, and in the same judgment, and may all speak the same thing concerning the same thing,1Corinthians1:10and that, being subject to thebishopand thepresbytery, you may in all respects be sanctified.

Baptists hate this

newadvent.org/fathers/0104.htm

SUCKING BABIES' PENISES IS UNACCEPTABLE

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

Child sacrafices link to jews

>Chapter 66. Of the Eucharist

And this food is called among usΕὐχαριστία[theEucharist], of which no one is allowed to partake but the man whobelievesthat the things which we teach aretrue, and who has been washed with the washing that is for the remission ofsins, and unto regeneration, and who is so living asChristhas enjoined. For not as common bread and common drink do we receive these; but in like manner asJesus ChristourSaviour, having been made flesh by theWord of God, had both flesh and blood for oursalvation, so likewise have we been taught that the food which isblessedby theprayerof His word, and from which our blood and flesh by transmutation are nourished, is the flesh and blood of thatJesuswho was made flesh.For theapostles, in the memoirs composed by them, which are calledGospels, have thus delivered unto us what was enjoined upon them; thatJesustook bread, and when He had given thanks, said,This do in remembrance of Me,Luke22:19this is My body;and that, after the same manner, having taken the cup and given thanks, He said,This is My blood;and gave it to them alone. Which thewickeddevilshave imitated in themysteriesofMithras, commanding the same thing to be done. For, that bread and a cup of water are placed withcertainincantations in themysticritesof one who is being initiated, you eitherknowor can learn.

newadvent.org/fathers/0126.htm

Baptists hate this

youtu.be/18uQEymsCrY

Abortion meat sold to goy

Op

Catholics are kiked.
Baptists and Pentecostals are the red pill. Fundamental churches are in strip malls and don't even display a cross, and especially a steeple(Satan's cock).

>And Asa did that which was good and right in the eyes of the LORD his God: 3For he took away the altars of the strange gods, and the high places, and brake down the images, and cut down the groves: 4And commanded Judah to seek the LORD God of their fathers, and to do the law and the commandment. 5Also he took away out of all the cities of Judah the high places and the images: and the kingdom was quiet before him. 6And he built fenced cities in Judah: for the land had rest, and he had no war in those years; because the LORD had given him rest.

>And Asa had an army of men that bare targets and spears, out of Judah three hundred thousand; and out of Benjamin, that bare shields and drew bows, two hundred and fourscore thousand: all these were mighty men of valour.

>And there came out against them Zerah the Ethiopian with an host of a thousand thousand, and three hundred chariots; and came unto Mareshah. 10Then Asa went out against him, and they set the battle in array in the valley of Zephathah at Mareshah. 11And Asa cried unto the LORD his God, and said, LORD, it is nothing with thee to help, whether with many, or with them that have no power: help us, O LORD our God; for we rest on thee, and in thy name we go against this multitude. O LORD, thou art our God; let not man prevail against thee. 12So the LORD smote the Ethiopians before Asa, and before Judah; and the Ethiopians fled. 13And Asa and the people that were with him pursued them unto Gerar: and the Ethiopians were overthrown, that they could not recover themselves; for they were destroyed before the LORD, and before his host; and they carried away very much spoil.

Steeples are pagan trash.

1Clem 40:1
Forasmuch then as these things are manifest beforehand, and we have
searched into the depths of the Divine knowledge, we ought to do all
things in order, as many as the Master hath commanded us to perform
at their appointed seasons.

1Clem 40:2
Now the offerings and ministrations He commanded to be performed with
care, and not to be done rashly or in disorder, but at fixed times
and seasons.

1Clem 40:3
And where and by whom He would have them performed, He Himself fixed
by His supreme will: that all things being done with piety according
to His good pleasure might be acceptable to His will.

1Clem 40:4
They therefore that make their offerings at the appointed seasons are
acceptable and blessed: for while they follow the institutions of
the Master they cannot go wrong.

1Clem 40:5
For unto the high priest his proper services have been assigned, and
to the priests their proper office is appointed, and upon the levites
their proper ministrations are laid. The layman is bound by the
layman's ordinances.

1Clem 41:1
Let each of you, brethren, in his own order give thanks unto God,
maintaining a good conscience and not transgressing the appointed
rule of his service, but acting with all seemliness.

1Clem 41:2
Not in every place, brethren, are the continual daily sacrifices
offered, or the freewill offerings, or the sin offerings and the
trespass offerings, but in Jerusalem alone. And even there the
offering is not made in every place, but before the sanctuary in the
court of the altar; and this too through the high priest and the afore
said ministers, after that the victim to be offered hath been
inspected for blemishes.

1Clem 41:3
They therefore who do any thing contrary to the seemly ordinance of
His will receive death as the penalty.

earlychristianwritings.com/text/1clement-lightfoot.html

Bapshits hate this

Hey look, you triggered the semenary student memeflag fag Tourette's syndrome liar from England who is assmad at real Christians because a Baptist girl rejected him for obvious reasons!
Sup dude?

I fucked her last night dude

Now explain why the early Christians contradict you

231993704_Discipline_and_Diet_Feeding_the_Martyrs_in_Roman_Carthage

Clement and the order of the pheonix

researchgate.net/publication/231993704_Discipline_and_Diet_Feeding_the_Martyrs_in_Roman_Carthage

And the order of your moms ass

Well he fooled me.
Are you a baptist?

Talmud says child 3yr 1 day can be raped

Can you tell me why Bapshit contradict early Christians?

Very Christian of you, I actually thought you were one of us

I am one with you when you eat your mom's ass

Because sola scriptura is a heresy that leads people to create their own churches

Faith is why Peter was the rock, and the keys to heaven are the words of the living God that brings salvation through Jesus Christ. Binding refers to soul winning and getting people saved.

Read a book pagan, Peter wasn't a pope and certainly wasn't the first pope. The pagan Romans had pontiffs and Jesus said to call no man father, which is what the word pope means.

Get an education. For the sake of your soul I hope you lose the indoctrination and ditch the pagan cult that prays to a cracker, cracka.
>15Then all the men which knew that their wives had burned incense unto other gods, and all the women that stood by, a great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying, 16As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the LORD, we will not hearken unto thee. 17But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil. 18But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine. 19And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?
Stop worshipping Mary.

Sola Scriptura is nonsense

Your interpretation

What makes your interpretation of scripture different than mine?

In accordance with this design,Mary the Virginis foundobedient, saying,Behold the handmaid of theLord; be it unto me according to your word.Luke1:38ButEvewas disobedient; for she did notobeywhen as yet she was avirgin. And even as she, having indeed a husband,Adam, but being nevertheless as yet avirgin(for inParadisethey were both naked, and were not ashamed,Genesis2:25inasmuch as they, having beencreateda short time previously, had no understanding of the procreation of children: for it wasnecessarythat they should first come to adult age,and then multiply from thattimeonward), having become disobedient, was made thecauseof death, both to herself and to the entirehuman race; so also didMary, having amanbetrothed[to her], and being nevertheless avirgin, by yieldingobedience, become thecauseofsalvation, both to herself and the wholehuman race.newadvent.org/fathers/0103322.htm

Nothing. Like the length of your micropenis

Why do you care if your not a Christian?

You won't see me posting links on terravada vs Mahayana Buddhism

Why do you love to eat man ass?