Korean tourists get assaulted by muslims

instagram.com/p/BZY2lEjnbG8/

wtf I hate belgium now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hgkIOlrF6E
youtube.com/watch?v=Amq-qlqbjYA
youtube.com/watch?v=H0uQInTECI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The asians should know by know that Europe is not safe. Even the Govt will kidnap you and put you in a rapefugee camp, they did it to a chink not that long ago.

Can someone give context? Where they trying to steal stuff?

read the instagram post

>mfw koreafus get attacked

not my koreafus

When will they learn?

they robbed them with a camera crew surrounding them? yeah, right.

wtf I love the chinks now

Some arabs robbed/attacked a korean pop star or soemthing in Belgium

if I were there, I would beat the shit out of this korean fake badass faggot.

muslim bros in europe must be more tough and violent. if anyone dare to face you just kill him. carry a knife or a gun. you can find gun easily and cheap from muslim mafia.

you should never step back.

who cares

i care sale fils de pute

if i was there i would have raped you and your piece of shit muslim ''bro'' efeminate turco fag

Shut up you larping pos.

Any wrestler worth their salt will just throw you and make sure the only reason you breathe is because you're the wrestler's bitch.

kek I've been once visited belgium. not any single native belgium men dare to look at my eyes. you're so afraid of muslim guys. I don't take you serious. you're not real man.

you aren't fooling anyone roach manlet.

americans are blacked cucked man. you only make me laugh. nothing more.

we kill black criminals here easily. we don't give a shit about black gangs. they can't survive a day here. you're scared of them. you're not real man.

who said i was belgium,pideras

>low iq sandnigger trying to communicate in english

height or muscles have nothing to do with manly behaviour. this is why you all are coward pussies.

when I'm angry I don't mind who is on my path, I just attack with all my body and heart to death. you will never know this feeling.

Really glad Muslims live in constant fear in the US, keeps scum like you away

keep talking and you will feel much worse homoboy

KEK! You're such a faggot.

kek, that fucking gook thinks he's tough

t. monobrow manlet

If you attacked me with all your "body and heart" you'd just end up scuttling between my legs

only liberal/already westernized muslims migrate into the us. for example, iraqi muslims... who do you think go to us? american collobarator iraqis. iraqi people who killed 150 american navy seals and delta force in falluja in 2004 and in 2006 don't go to the us.

americans are joke. you're even more coward than swedes.

I'm glad my white belgian ancestors left the country. Now I'm a white guy in portugal in the most mudshit insulated peninsula in all of europe.

Seriously, jacktpot place to grow up in, we're pretty nationalistic. Still gonna move out when I finish my masters to make more shekels.

Looked like he was rubbing his shoe on the guy's thigh?

you just talk.

we muslims bombed you so many times in your own countries. london, paris, berlin, madrid etc.

when did you bomb mecca or cairo or ankara or tehran ? :D lol never

you only bombed baghdad and now baghdad is allied with iran.

you're losing power. your civilization is collapsing. and we know this fact. we will conquer you so easy. now go and argue your liberal leftist faggots.

user wrestling isn't that big in europe

Be fair. They were Belgians that happened to be Muslims.

I fucking hate gooks and I hate Muslims.

Tell me why I should not be happy one of my enemies is attacking the other?

Pro tip: you can't.

this guy has a point.
i wish british men would be more like turkish men. we need to make a change and start acting like you people.
at least some do still here. it only needs to be bigger

You inbred mongoloids and rape-babies are great at setting off trashcan bombs on European trains (even though even then they fail to go off half the time), but that's a very far cry from conquering an entire civilization. Try that shit in North America and the local rednecks will ventilate you and bury you deep in the forest

>tfw no taekwondo kick to the head
Those muzzies deserved it

Wtf i love Muslims now

>london, paris, berlin, madrid etc.

and yet you do nothing against China, who are actively killing Muslims with flamethrowers and shit or the Buddhists who are beating muslims to death in the streets.

you guys are all talk

Still more ballsy advice than what you'd see in any western country.

thats because canadians like blowjobs from muslims

europe sucks
Iran looks pretty cool minus dumb leaders

china is very populated and brutal. it will easy to conquer west. no need to waste time with china. we act strategically.

It's no wonder the eu tries to censor this material- Videos like this are fuel for paramilitaries and vigilantes. If your own politicians can't save your Country, nay, they contribute to it's destruction, what other feasible choices are you left with?

Yeah you rats can take Europe. It will become like Call of Duty. You and the xtians can fight over it. Meanwhile, we will take this. The Kurds will help us, gladly.

haha you are american dog you stupid inferior turco,you bowed like a whore to obama your nigger king haha

can you please cuckold me and fuck my wife with your BTC (big turkish cock)

>tfw the cute Japs and Koreans will start hating the west even more

NOOOOO

it's probably because you're fucking ugly

1. this looks fake as shit
2. one of the muslims looks korean
3. why does the korean sound american

Kind of suspect with all the cameras around them.

>censoring their faces too

Kpop is full of overseas born koreans that went back.

>Is in favor of a caliphate that's raping his country as we speak
>Because he hates subversive jews that much
This mindset has destroyed European demographics, and rather than fighting Saudi Arabia and shitskins, people are focusing on Israel, 8M people. Because fuck subversive jews right? While muhammad is raping your wife.

Superstitious white cucks are the biggest cucks on the planet, whether it be racism, anti semitism or anything else.

You white men need to step up and go 1488 when this happens.

Shut the fuck up, turkroach! Your bullshit religion, culture and race are literally destroying the civilized world! Please go end yourself, preferably taking some of your buddies with you...

Why are they speaking English? Why is there dramatic music?

Serves them right, they visited Eurabia, they got what they asked for.

>Invasion is just a meme bhaha
>They are just 1% of the population don't be afraid
>You really think Europe is gonna become Turkey?
>People don't know the origins of real Turkey

What's happening in Europe is far worse than 10,000 Turks taking over Anatolia from the greeks

that dude was born in LA i think. he' a korean-american

youtube.com/watch?v=0hgkIOlrF6E

i mean, it's solid advice, senpai

로이장면때매 많은사람들한태 걱정시켜서미안하구 걱정해줘서 고마워요~ 일단 이상황은 아무두 예상못햇던상황이여서 나두 처음앤 너어무당황했어요... 특희 늦인밤이구 다들 넘피곤해서 아무 생각없이 마즈막장소루가는길애 발쌩됀일이라 더당황햇구 난상황을파학한순간 근냥 나머지스탶들과동생들애서 쵀대한 떠러지개할라구 노력했쥐그와중애화두맣니낫구 왜냐믄이사람들은 재정신이않인사람들이기애 무먼짓을할찌모르니깐...다행이 일이더커지기전애 먼저길건너가있던 스탶들몃먕과
read it dumbass

just scroll down the Instagram post--he wrote it in English after Korean. They were trying to rob them basically

youtube.com/watch?v=Amq-qlqbjYA

Ummmm

>unironically using words like racism, anti semitism
Listen, you hebrew fuckwad, it's not about just hating and fighting saudis, it's about hating and fighting you both, because you're both the greatest menace to white race.

Two words: roach hotel.

Air china was forced to apologized for that.

by (((who)))?

worst koreans are degenerate western nigger lovers, they need a reality check

Bet you want to go back to paganism too, superstitious retard

My sister thought they were actual belgians lol.

All I want is to create a lampshade industry, turning fucking mamsers like you into ones.

Imagine my SHOCK !

Most West-European countries have fallen to the Arabs. Make sure to wipe them out in the next Finno-Korean Hyper war.

REEE K-POP GIRLS ARE GONNA THINK OUR COUNTRIES ARE SHIT NOW

It's a Muslim robbery technique called Antanzen in German. The robbers act in pairs or groups: one of them will act friendly/drunk to naive individuals, *dance up to* (that's why it's "antanzen") and hug unsuspecting victims to distract them. The victims don't know how to react while they're having their pockets picked.

It was a technique almost exclusively used by Moroccan, Algerian, Syrians asylum seekers ... and Romanians (probably Gypsies). I guess it only works on tourists anymore.

That look is disgust...not fear. You disgust them, you filthy dog.

Well they are shit.

Nigger stop larping, muslim dogs need to be purged.
At least i'm pretty sure i got hundreds sick and possibly some kids or old cunts dead by injecting drops of pig shit in your disgusting salty yogurt drinks you are so fond of at the local turkish smellydeli.

Maybe if i find the way to it just as stealthy i'll drop the mercury content of a few dozen thermometers in your large open barrels of olives.

>"I am sorry that I am worried about letting people worry about a lot of people and I am worried about it because I am worried about it. I am more embarrassed than I am. I have been studying the situation for a while. The rest of my sisters and my sisters have been trying to do something for me. I have tried to make a difference. I do not know why those people who do not have financial backgrounds will do anything ... luckily, this is getting bigger."

...WTF does that even mean!?

Mate if you're gonna talk like a weeb then can you at least change the flag to the confederate flag so people will think you're American. ..

>As a female, jewish
SEE! SHE'S JEWISH
>Ignores that she's white as well
your anti semitic waste of time makes me sick to my stomach. Muslim rapes your wife and I bet you'll condemn Netanyahu, like the absolute fucking retard mongoloids that you people are.

Roach you would have gotten stomped the fuck out like the roach you are. You muzzies are already showing the world alot with the buddhist muslim conflict. You're showing your ass to the world. And everyone is getting real fucking tired of it and were all going to sink our boots in your collective asses if you don't stop being such roachniggers.

yeah but white people look good by comparison. they can see it's not us doing this shit

Keep it going shlomo, nothing makes my day better than an upset little rat hook nosed cunt.

>bombing innocent civilians as a pissing contest

You're already bombing your own places anyways.

Rape/rob/kill all the white women/men you want. We all voted for this.

But I get fucking angry whenever some east-asian get fucked over my multiculturalism, they never voted for any of it.

>be watching vietnam docs earlier
>jew comes on, first thing he says is "i was the first in my family born after the holocaust..."
>turned that shit off right there
score 1 for the white man. you won't jew my brain, shlomo faggot.

Imagine being conditioned this hard to Muslim people and their mannerisms.

Fuck Europe LMAO

I hope you corrected her and that you're redpilling her on muslims and blacks.

>now
You didn't before? Are you some kind of retard?

Do you think Koreans, being Christian and all, have a large dislike for Arabs as well?

>But I get fucking angry whenever some east-asian get fucked over my multiculturalism, they never voted for any of it.

Why? Koreans don't care about you in the least. They're the most arrogant of the Asians. If push came to shove, they'd leave you in the dust. Only the Japanese are bros.

The guy looks like a asian version of CR7

so if you tried to steal from him and he tried to stop you, you would beat the shit out of him?

Read the Culture of Critique. The Lolohoax Industry is more than just industry, it's their ultimate doomsday project against us.

if you live in a city you'd know how unbearable korean toursists are; entitled, arrogant, rude, and generally myopic and unaware of their surroundings. i don't know how to feel here.

>you're losing power. your civilization is collapsing.
haha, you're telling this to the nazis? we aren't in power, and this is not our civilization anymore. but you'll see what happens when we take it back.

I read that too He lived there for 12 days before he could manage to get out. Just because he had lost his passport and did not speak the language XD

But I think Asians are already very redpilled about Europe

In Germany a chinese family was victim of an axe attack and two chinese girls got raped

I used to live in that area.
The vermin in that video was Moroccan.
They're Western Europe's version of the North American negro.
That area is essentially a Moroccan ghetto.
I've seen a TON of theft while living there.
I managed to prevent 2 of them, one of them being Asian tourists.

youtube.com/watch?v=H0uQInTECI4
This video is "the original 10h walking through " and recording the harassment, that feminists love to post.
PLOT TWIST: This video shows how barbaric/Muslim that neighbourhood is, instead of just men.
Naturally it was controversial, because of "muh racism", but I can confirm that the white/Moroccan balance portrayed is pretty accurate.

>Koreans don't care about you in the least.
Why would I give a shit? White people deserve it, East Asians do not.

>hearing about Muslim terrorist plowing through European street
meeh who gives a shit
>hear some of the dead/injured are from east Asia
now i'm fucking mad

they don't deserve it, they do not embrace it

>if you live in a city you'd know how unbearable korean toursists are; entitled, arrogant, rude, and generally myopic and unaware of their surroundings. i don't know how to feel here.

Every single Korean I've come across is uppity, snobbish, arrogant. They come in groups and keep to themselves. They're wholly distant from every other person in the vicinity. Just awful people, and they really have no culture at all. Acting like courtiers when really they're whores for American consumer capitalism.