The Maker Movement is anti civilization

The Make Movement- a movement where people use their free time to work outside
their profession- is a continuation of societal collapse.

Civilization exists because we rely on each other's specialization.

The Maker Movement is people thinking that they can do their hobbies better than others can do their jobs.

Just do your fucking job.

i enjoy this pasta.

It started right around when i orderd my prusa i3 mk2 3d printer. Triggerd me desu

Yeah you tried this same thread last week and got zero replies

How many times were you paid to post this?

100% correct

so called (((hobbies))) are a degeneracy

people with hobbies will be gassed when we come to power

>so called (((hobbies))) are a degeneracy
Exactly.
>people with hobbies will be gassed when we come to power
Will be the most productive state.

>supporting (((civilization)))

>triggers me
Hobbyists deserve the final trigger

>How many times were you paid to post this?

It's by the hour, just like your mom.

which will never happen

>only our (((experts))) can make things goy just listen to rap and smoke pot it's less dangerous than alcohol!

Sorry user I just don't think this meme is gonna stick

See the new mk3 coming out around november?

Yeah, looks nice. I want that magnetic heatbed.

Looks like its got some nice upgrades all around.

Still stuck with a monoprice select mini myself.
I've managed to sell some decoratives, hand tools, and simple little analog machines to family, and friends though so it's getting close to paying for itself.

Not bad. I just print stuff for myself mostly.

>this is now a 3d printing thread

Why do you make these thread?

I've been seeing this for awhile now and you know what? Fuck you. Do you know why people start becoming hobbyists and making shit on their own instead of buying it? Because of bloodsucking parasitical salespeople that inflate costs on products larger than is necessary, just because they can. There is a difference between running a business for a profit and fleecing your customers out of their money. When that difference is crossed, people decide to make due by building the things they need themselves. Cut and dried. If people would be people to one another, instead of money grubbing pieces of shit without empathy, everyone would already be bartering and be happy.

>Not living in the woods with a dog and your guns to keep you company
>Not having a solar farm and battery bank
>Not having a 3D printer/plastic recycler
>Not having an automated CNC farm plot capable of killing weeds and shoots insects with lasers
>Not spending all your time hunting, fishing, and watching it all burn through your satellite internet connection while posting smug anime girls to a Mongolian shadow puppet enthusiast forum

You could easily set up ^ for less than 50 grand including land and it would literally last as long as you or your descendants maintained it. A modern American farmstead that isn't a cuckshed like the (((tiny house))) (((phenomenon)))

(((Civilization))) of destroying Western society is not worth maintaining. Let the weak consume each other

Used many different filaments?
Just PLA and recently ABS myself.
Acetone ABS mixtures have been a great help for adhesion since the bed plate has trouble heating up that high. They look dangerously similar to vials of ejaculate though.

God damn it, it's this faggot leaf (I know redundant) again.

I likes 3D printing. Made this on my Flashforge dreamer.

I use acetone ABS mixtures aswell if i need it.
>They look dangerously similar to vials of ejaculate though.
They sure do
I mostly use PLA and ABS. I have toyed around with flex materials like ninja flex.

PLA mostly. Dont really need the extra strenght\flex for my projects. But i got a few rolls laying around if i want to.
nice

Someone explain this to me, the only time I've heard of it is when Naomi Wu throws the term around.

That looks pretty sweet.
I bring random printed knick knacks like that to my parents whenever I visit. It's been fun slipping in some esoteric symbols into their home.
>mfw I see the black sun coasters keeping my mom's coffee table safe from rings.

>t. tradie worried about being replaced with robots
they're pushing this to encourage young nerds to get interested in robotics.
it's why there's a huge availability now for cheap little development boards (arduino, raspi, beaglebone, etc.) to encourage DIY robotics

When did technology explode? When America offered resources and freedom to white people. White people enjoy creating things- it really sets them apart from most other cultures. Also, around the colonial period people had close knit families and high self sufficiency. I can see how globalists and merchants would wish to discredit makers- but alas for them, it is too transparent. Give up on this idea- not even retards can support this.

Ever do projects in multiple pieces larger than the print area?
I've tried modelling mortise and tenon joints into the connection points, melding the pieces together with acetone, or just soldering them.
Not sure what method I prefer yet for that sort of thing.