Show me your very best smuggies

Show me your very best smuggies.

my favorite

That doesn't work, because nobody hates Jews for being rich.

>They're learning.

>implying "you're not white" posters are ever not shills
>implying leftists will ever learn to meme

>implying the Right is immune to purity spiraling

I see it happening here all the time and I love it.

Bitch if you were any whiter you'd be casper the fucking ghost.

If it weren't obvious from your abhorrent posts, the fact that you don't know what a shill is would prove you're from reddit.

Is Varg and his legion of fanboys a shill?

Varg is a brain damaged faggot, his followers are shills.

That's a fallacy. Sup Forums blames other whites. And Jews. But mostly whites for listening to Jews.

And no one claims Jews are inferior. Learn to meme.

Varg followers are basically "HEY COOL A REAL LIFE VIKING MAN! NOTICE ME SENPAI!" And Varg is too busy doing drugs and being an alcoholic to care

Haha yeah and all of the people on the left that these strawman comics are targeted at are all conveniently shills too :^))

I saved about 80% of these smuggies

keep posting them plz

>mass
>sabbath
Catholicism is heretical.

Maintaining the sabbath is SPECIFICALLY said to be unnecessary by Christ himself.

The point this meme is trying to make could've been done better with very, very little effort.

Wow, that makes biblical sense. Guess I've been ultimately BTFO.

>last of my bloodline

Must really suck for you that surrogacy is a thing and LGBT people regularly partake

pretty much this

Sup Forums likes to say the left can't meme but one of its most beloved and effective (as they see it) memes is essentially pic related

Thankfully not everywhere in the world degenerates are allowed to raise children.

Doesn't that imply that only one of them can be the biological parent so it still stands.

Hilariously enough, the places lacking in LGBT rights are almost all backwards shitholes, white-trash Russia included

Not an issue at all when they each have a kid through surrogacy

The left can't meme

How often does that happen?

Realistically they are inferior at pretty much everything except for nepotism.

>Sup Forums
>one person

If you think strawman memes are the best we have to offer, you're gonna have a real bad time here.

so what i should take from this is nonwhites are capable of civilization too and niggers officially have no excuse?

noice

The left really can't meme though. And almost every talking point the left uses gets btfo pretty easily, the problem being that the responses are """bigoted""" because the overton window has shifted so far to the left.

>I AM SILLY
You're making a fool of yourself user, the left can't meme because, like you, is trying way too hard.

>Maintaining the sabbath is SPECIFICALLY said to be unnecessary by Christ himself.
Verse please.

Your picture isn't funny, but what is funny is your need for the most basic explanation why your ideologies are terrible and don't work. And when you get the explanation, you don't understand it or refuse to believe it.

No, injecting estrogen in to a 3 year old boy in order to change their gender is not healthy. No doubt you're confused and asking why. If you see some smuggie cartoon showing a stupid sodomite telling their little boy that they are a little girl, you won't understand why it's funny, or why it's a terrible idea to indoctrinate and mutilate a child. So you'll try to make a meme whereby conservatives or basically anybody normal who is not a leftie radical moron looks completely unreasonable for not providing any credible argument.

pretty much yeah.

OC

Ethnic nepotism/asymmetric sociological warfare.

Those positions are actually not mutually exclusive.

Thanks for playing.

Whats wrong with lynching faggots, Goldstein?

>missing the point
It bothers lefties except when muslims do it.

I was looking for this one.

youre posting this on a nazi message board

>china has been around for centuries of years made up of specific people following a specific culture
>usa was propped up on sudden beliefs of civic equality/order by foreign born colonists, and later on, foreign born immigrants in a few centuries

you can't compare the two desu

did you draw this on a fucking etch-a-sketch?

It's a meme we don't celebrate sabbath. It was in fact condemned as a sin to celebrate sabbath, Passover, or the sacrifices of the old covenant. However the mass is the true Christian worship which has been going on since the early church.

SJWs dont believe that though, they think we stole and deceived our way to the top. We only be came successful because muh POCs were single handedly building our societies, and we maintained our power through systematic oppression.

>fags
>white-trash Russia

disgusting & obvious, lynch yerself mf

this needs a second frame with the black guy stabbing the white guy

They call that "white privilege" and say it's inherent to being white.