Boycott the NFL Tomorrow

Who else is gonna go in on this tomorrow??

You were watching to begin with? Faggot

Last year i was not. This year I am saying to hell with these negroes...enough is enough.

Football has always been a joke. Just in general though sports worship is a fucking joke. Im so sick of fat fucks on the couch yelling at the top of their lungs and cheering when "their team" wins. These cucks get so excited and act like they won or something.

Heres a redpill the guys whose jersey you wear doesnt give a fuck about you. While youre sitting in the bar getting fat and wasting your time and money that athlete just became rich as fuck and will go home to his smoking hot wife while youll go home and jack off.

Stop getting so into sports the shit is a cancer that just is used to distract you. Go lift go make money go read a book go do anything but watch sports all the time.

Before anyone calls me a hypocrite yes I watch sports sometimes like big games but if you watch every single one of your teams game you need to stop.

>go lift

As soon as I started reading your post, I knew this was going to show up somewhere. You people are so predictable.

Yeah, I'm trying to wake up my normie friends to this fact, but they're still acting like a bunch of beta-fag, bug men.

We gotta take the Negro Felon League and burn it to the fucking ground.

What pisses me off (as someone who works in neuro) is that few are talking about the impact of CTE on the sport.

Yea, self improvement sure is something to be admonished.

>low T faggot
>pic related, it's you

the NFL will hopefully not exist by the time people do care

found a kneeler right here.

I wish it didnt need to be said but look around when youre walking outside there are fat men and skinny men everywhere. Its sad.

Of course the leafs a cuck

Football is fine when you just leave politics out of it, unfortunately letting women into things eventually ruins them

No. I will just get something to eat before they start the anthem. They kneel for attention and I just won't give it to them.

If you really didn't want to give them attention you'd throw that TV out the window by 1:00 PM EST tomorrow so the ratings dip to all time lows.

Im done with the NFL honestly

I've always hated fantasy football. You can't play defense anymore.

I don't feel like spending 4 hours of my weekend rooting for a rooster of thugs

LISTEN UP ANONS THIS COMES FROM THE TOWER.

GET A NFL/NBA PLAYER OR PLAYERS TO BURN A US FLAG IN PROTEST OF TRUMPS RECENT COMMENTS.

USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO TARGET PLAYERS, FANS, AND INFLUANCE MAKERS.

USE THE HASHTAG #takeaknee AND #takeahike

PUSH THE MEME THAT IF AN NFL PLAYER STANDS TOMORROW IT MEANS THEY SIDE WITH TRUMP!

GET ONE OF THE DUMB LIBS TO PARROT IT!

FOCUS ON VICTORY AND WE SHALL NOT FAIL

THIS WILL BE THE FINEST HOUR. FOR GLORY. NOW SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

OPERATION SPARK IS A GO

GO GO GO

And what? does lifting make you feel like a big man? do you feel accomplished?

its mind control for the goyim

I want to see empty stadiums

Nationalism is cancer

Listen man, I love my football. I have a fantasy league too. I'm not going to let some niggers who think everyone owes them respect for being black get in the way of that.

Now if the announcers start shilling then i'll have to reconsider what i'm watching.

I always do. The NFL sucks ass.

I've been boycotting it for 32 years. Get on my level faggots

It raises testosterone and makes you feel manly. I can tell you'd never set foot in a weightroom.

Go lift 4 days next week and watch yourself grow a full chest of hair by Halloween.

never watching this league again fuck it

College Football > NFL anyways

I've never watched football. It pleb tier masturbation material for closet faggot

Going to the gym was the best thing I ever started doing. Theres really no downsides. Better health, women like you more, people respect you more lot of conservative people in the gym too you wont find many beta sjws there. Also to tell you the truth I do feel more accomplished when I look around at my competition and realize these days that like 75% of guys are losers that dont try.

> Watching niggerball unironically

Hey, I remember my days of watching criminally insane negroes.

Does no one care about the neurological deficits this sport causes? Who cares about the jews and darkies? This sport is dangerous.

This is actually a really good idea

Lol no

The only way to hurt the NFL is to go after the sponsors. They don't give a shit if you're watching or not, most households aren't Nielson rated. Start writing the sponsors and telling them you're done buying their products if they are going to support the un-patriotic Nigger Felon League.

Ive been going for 3 months now. Feel great, starting to see gains. More importantly, my wife is starting to see gains.

Not long until just I'm enough to satisfy her

I hate the go lift meme. Being all jacked literally takes years off your life. Get exercise yea, but don't be a faggot and get obsessed.

Is it not a good suggestion?

dunno people in support of it always seem to be slightly retarded violent and against other Americans

Never cared about nigger ball my entire life, still don't.
At least now I'll get political points for not caring.

As a leftist, please fall for this meme and attack the NFL. It's a scourge on American culture.

I beg your pardon?

This. Great idea. I'll work on it too.

you actually watched the nfl?

OP is a faggot

Fuck the NFL.

Years off your life? You think everyone who goes to the gym gets all juiced up on gear? It's very uncommon, more so rare to find juicers in a gym.

>the shit is a cancer that just is used to distract you
This! Fall of the Roman Empire. They used games to distract people. Football players are the new Colosseum Gladiators.

OP is a huge faggot

I've been boycotting. Eggball has died, long live stick ball league. Fyi people won't do it in stick ball because they would get a 100 mph fastball at the head.

I sort of have this feeling too. Marxists want whites to hate black people and start race wars and shit, and to get rid of all masculine sense of social belonging that come from cheering teams. Jews want racewar now kill the nig nogs because that gives them a good excuse to cleanse all whites and claim muh antisemitism like they did in WW2.

Thats what 90% of us mean when we say go lift. The average person doesnt need to look like swarchenegger they just need to get in shape and have some muscle.

WHAT ABOUT MUH 11 MINUTES?

>trump loves the superbowl, therefore we love football. Go pats!

>WTF HOW DARE YOU STUPID NIGGERS NOT LIKE TRUMP! BOYCOTT ALL SPORTS

I've been waiting for the Ravens to play a game in London for years so I could watch it on TV and I'm not going to miss it over some niggers.

Maybe next week.

ill stream it. no network revenue for these faggots.

At one point, yes. I played sports and was an athletic kid back then. They were my heroes.

Now, that time has come along, I've realized who exactly these men are: lawless negroes.

Time to watch real football where no flag gets disrespected

Undoubtedly, the NFL's primary audience is more than likely tired of this protest bullshit. The virtue signalling nu-males on the players' side hate sports, because sports = toxic masculinity. I predict that liberals will watch football tomorrow to see the reaction, but ratings will drop massively once liberals move on to their next outrage. Imagine you're a typical football fan.

>grow up watching football with your Dad
>learn the strategy of the game, bond with other men about it
>now the league is just theatre to sell merchandise and players' brands
>work 80 hours a week
>Football is your escape on the Sabbath
>turn it on and think you're watching CNN coverage of a BLM rally

Yeah, between this and CTE, the NFL is fucked.

The Redskins don't play until 8:30 PM so I'll boycott during the day.

Football is God tier but lately it's been pretty cucked.

Still watching. The only people I know who don't like football are literally betas and homosexuals.

Of course I'm not going to boycott, I love the Patriots, gambling on games, and fantasy football. But I sure do love watching the league suffer like this. I hope it dies.

This. If you didn't grow up bonding with your dad watching football, you were probably raised by a single mother, and if you're reading this, you're probably jewish

Most NFL fans are rural & suburban retards they will literally chimp out when people take a knee and start rioting n shit then the whole game will be cancelled

I simply don't give a fuck about CTE and most people don't either

Number of NFL players รท Population of USA = WHO CARES FUCKHEAD

It sad that everyone is talking about niggers and jews instead of what CTE does to Americans. Especially white Americans.

See a bunch of grown men handle balls? No thanks

You fucks need to watch hockey makes football look like a pussy sport.

Are you fucking kidding me? CTE is only sustained by DEFENSE and RUNNING BACKS, who are 100% nigger or nigger tier. Who the fuck cares? Are you some kind of faggot lol?

kek

I've tried watching hockey but I just can't get into it. Maybe lack of exposure as a kid.

Something about set plays and variety of ways to score.

kek

Fuck off hoser

My dad taught me to work on cars on Sundays instead of watch a bunch of niggers throw around a ball.

Dude CTE is not just in niggers, its been diagnosed in high school kids. The offensive line an defensive line of kids are affectected the worst.

My dad taught me to do both. You don't have to be a faggot you know.

dumb burger

why can't you lift faggot?

you know if you did it would change your life

>not streaming off the internet anyways
Pays to be a poorfag with no cable. I'll be watching Tommy dismantle the Texans.

This. Time to watch niggerball crash and burn. We cant let them get their hands on the nuclear codes

#StandOrGetSacked

>there are people reading this RIGHT NOW who have watched television including sports in 2017
Explain yourselves.

FUCK YOU I LOVE FOOTBALL

he believes this meme really works hahahahahaha

You cant really boycott the NFL if you havent watched a game in years.

Go lift doesn't mean obsess, it just means get a fucking man body you faggot

HOLY SHIT

TRUMP KILLED BASEBALL TOO

LMAO

I've been doing it all season. I highly encourage these fucking activists to continue to destroy TV, Movies and Sports, the normies need their circuses destroyed.

Conservatives are the most thin-skinned people on the planet. You demand free speech so you can use the N-word, gay slurs and hate speech, then you flip out when athletes kneel during the anthem to protest rampant police brutality against blacks. There are hundreds of cases every year of black people being mistreated by cops, many on video. You're fine with that, but gosh darn it, these uppity negroes better not kneel during my anthem! Can't have them think they're privy to the same freedoms as us whites!

You're cancer and your beliefs will be lost to history.

Sports are only fun to watch if you have money on the game

or if youve previously played the game

>You demand free speech so you can use the N-word, gay slurs and hate speech, then you flip out when athletes kneel during the anthem to protest

This isn't a free speech issue

Wait, hol up, aren't they just using their free speech to say that they disagree with niggers not standing during the anthem?

Chicagoan here

count me in

not going to watch a second of (((football)))

Why must they ruin everything with their fucking virtue signaling? Fucking hell, no one can enjoy anything anymore.
Fuck the NFL.

Yeah, you actually do. You should give it a try.

i boycott anything with niggers.

so i have never watched

I live in the St Louis area, I don't need too much reason to boycott the NFL