Why do women get so turned on by leftists?

Why do women get so turned on by leftists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UfpVY_ZHGDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>why does OP cherry pick just satiate his (You) kick

fat women need love too

Any man who may've been remotely interested in dating her just felt a twinge of sadness and their testosterone levels dropping upon reading that tweet.

Love-bombing was a tactic used by the Manson Family.
Avoid at all costs.

>Women
>Only value they have is being a sexual object
>Despite spending years battling to not just be considered a sexual object

Who cares really.

Because most of them are degenerates bitches that are totally worthless.
You dont miss anything.

This, she reduced herself to a series of holes.

Exactly. Pathetic and wholly funny at the same time. Love irony

>All these athletes
>Niggers like LeBron who supported Clinton

Yeah, whatever.

They're not?
Women will suck your dick if you're famous, regardless of your political beliefs.
Women will suck your dick if you're attractive, or successful or better than them.
Women like sucking dick. If there's a social or financial benefit to them doing it they'll be on their knees in a second.

Don't waste too much time on them.

This

This so hard.

kind of like asking why bar sluts have herpes, isnt it

this is exactly the kind of woman Trump was talking about when he said they'd let you grab them by the pussy

>FINALLY
LeBron literally campaigned for Hill.

Being a woman that regresses itself as a basic identifiable trait of a mouth that sucks dicks for political likes on Twitter.

>(((verified)))

You hit the nail on the head user

There is still no official cause of death made available the public, which is pretty strange considering that a man sits in jail for her alleged murder.

Rightists too. It's just that those women aren't loose-lipped sluts whithout any sense of decorum, propriety or even the slightest bit of etiquette

>wholly funny

kek

I don't think that's a woman

>Why are they protesting?
They are protesting against the police.

I don't understand why men care what "women like" or want.
If you've spent any time with them you figure out really fucking quick (if you're not retarded) that they like whatever ups their social standing or makes them better than other women.

They really don't have loyalty or honor, the ones with foresight just seem like they do sometimes.

Don't trust or invest in them.

Ugh, that mole. Might as well be another fucking head.

oy vey...

lmfao

Damn, I'm craving some salsa and guacamole right now.

They don't. They just say they do.
>Marry me and I'll fuck you good
>Pay for my dinner and maybe you get to lick my pussy
>Support feminism and you'll be a good boyfriend
>Oh wait a minute, let me go fuck this thug biker with no job, something is just so mysterious about him
Be the biker. Women love thug cum, but they say they love prissy nancy-boy cum to trick you into being their nancy-boy slae wallets.

Who is this thot?

Jesus Christ that is decades worth of neglect to your body

She's virtue-signaling that this act is successful and if more blacks do it they'll get laid by women like her.
Any man who's paid attention the last year will have learned that leftist girls get wet from rightist banter.

one of the worst kind: an ugly thot

They don't, they say they do because beta males flock to the premise of sex. Alphas on the right have sex enough to not care about what some slut on twitter thinks.

Offer a thirsty man water and he'll do whatever you ask, but offer a drink to a man in a spring and he won't take your ridiculous request.

Ah yes betas that are starving for sex like LeBron James

looks like my brother in drag, same mole too

There's nothing a guy loves more than a girl who sucks a lot of dicks, right?

Leftist girls have too much self esteem. Pass..

AHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA

Yes because she's going to literally blow every NFL player.

No you dolt, the tweet goes out to the masses to make it sound as if agreeing to her ideology will make them get laid.

You comically missed his point. What she's doing is basically saying:

>Beta males, I find these traits attractive. Copy these traits and protest Dramph, and you too may have a chance at receiving sex!

It's very basic conditioning on her part.

Ah yes.

youtu.be/UfpVY_ZHGDg

jeweatingpopcorn.gif

Only 3 user.

classy

such a terrible loss for the white race

yikes, looking at here will definitely take you into the 'there is no god' territory

OY GEVALT

Her mother said she "had a heart attack and didn't suffer" on TV. Court order withheld the report from the public on special orders.

>kikeeatingcorn.gif

on betas are constantly searching for what women want. The problem is that with social media, there is way too much orbiting.
Women generally believe in anything the last man they fucked beleves in

>"LOOK AT ME EVERYBODY! I'M RELEVANT BECAUSE I'M A WHORE!"

>look at me! this is my only value!

>Women
>Turned on by leftists

>Thinking a woman wrote this.

>Not knowing women sexualize themselves to promote their values.

>Implying LeBron wasn't already high status male & pandering to someone's opinions isn't just an excuse to pretend you're attracted to them for non-superficial reasons.

This. If some college kid did the same shit nobody would give a fuck, except maybe some Stacey from his Chad class or whatever.

The stupid part is that we, men, GAVE them their right to be like this. We are ultimately to blame. We had it good. We fucked it up.

Women will do anythong for:

Status
Wealth/security
To make other women jealous

They literaly live for this. Which is why when women insult people its always over social things like:

Youre a virgin
Youll never fi d a woman
She's such a slut
Basement dweller, etc.

For them social status is everything.

she just caused 10 guys to go asian

Damn you missed the point worse than I fuck your mother

>Implying she wouldn't suck their dicks anyways for having a shit ton of money and being famous

Why do leftists pretend to know shit about politics?

>el salvador

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahaa salvi pieces of shit btfo

t.mezican but i swear im white bro

kek

They think its just opinions.

Obviously a fecal fetish, didn't you read the twitter?

>(((Women)))
>Women
Two different things.

Women are only turned on by Chads that are leftists. They aren't attracted to numales like pic related.

>female "comedians"

because they actually speak to women?

Actually we gave them the right to no be like this, and their nature utterly rejected it, forcing them to regress to this "series of holes" mentality that they all have nowadays. We gave them the right to vote, but deep down they don't like it; and they certainly can't handle it. We need to remove their right to vote for their own good, and any women who gets uppity about it should be slapped and put in her place (could you imagine if men were like this. We actually fight wars - women don't. If it was women who dined the Declaration of Independence, a British soldier would have just slapped them and that would have been the end of it. Srs [actually they would have just been hanged nbd but you get the idea])

speak for yourself, I had a three some (two girls) that involved me putting a dildo in my ass and ive fucked both sense as long as two other girls... #respressedsexuality

Classy.

Here's what she means by this:
"All brainwashed beta faggots who follow me should hate on Trump and America because you might get sexual rewards for doing so"

I bet she was one of the thots that were outraged by the " Grab'em by the pussy" remark

fuckin kek

>I'm a series of holes but only for Chad

Jesus christ

>Sup Forums think anyone who makes fun of them online is a woman

topzozzle

>they get so turned on by when fatties get bullied like drumpfy

you know the guy who drew those comics is a hapa bbc spammer from reddit?

You're implying that I don't go to the reddit hapa board to mine salt.

>implying you look anything like the guy on the bottom

>implying im not a liberal who gets more pussy than you DEF

They're so fucking desperate for a win that they jump on anything, that closely even looks like a win for them. I am going to have a lot of screenshots saved for later once I see their looks, and rages on twitter blaming "muh goberment" and "muh Sup Forums" even more. Get the lotion boys or don't if you have natural lube due to having foreskin like me.

Women are very close to niggers, for them "keeping face", to "play a role", or to create a faccade is more important than the actual result/price.

Cause they know they cant/wont go down and dirty when it comes to actual competition and the fight for the #1.

Thats why they go over this indirect social route. But they only win against beta; real men know this jewish concept and prevail.

>muh dik is an argument

>turned on

She is not. She is just value signaling.

Women lie, world keeps turning.

excellent taste lad

Twitter was a fucking mistake, seriously.

They don't. there's millions of liberals who don't even watch sports saying that these people are their favorite players now. They're liars. They're using a carrot on a stick to get people to do their bidding and agree with their political positions.