Is there any sort of Sup Forums voice chat or live chat?

I like pic related, I'd love to have a group to hang out and watch shows together with online sometimes. Life's kind of empty you know?

If that's not a thing I guess that's fine. I tried.

if you're lonely, go to

those faggots love weeb shit and are desperate for any attention. bet you could even find a bf

I've gone there a couple of times without posting anything, It seems just like Sup Forums where its full of normies. I just want to meet disfunctional weebs like myself.

>normies

You will fit with them.

Fuck off cancer.

>Join general on any board
>Post for a few months
>Create IRC/teamspeak/whatever
>Slowly segregate yourselves more and more from the threads
Thats it, you have internet friends

Where have all of the mods gone?

Dead like every goddamn night.

I can just delete my thread if you want.

Who gives a fuck though. The thread will fall off the board eventually

Don't go looking for friends on Sup Forums, no matter what board. It will only end with failure and humiliation, which you only deserve for being such a desperate attention whore. So either gtfo or go back to lurking you ignorant cunt.

You can't.

I just wanted a friend to watch anime with, but you're right, this is probably a bad place to look. I just don't know where to look so I thought I'd ask here.

Just go to your cities anime store or whatever, they've probably got events there for autismos to meet up and watch anime at.

idk man, I've had a good time at the /k/ meets and made some friends

pic unrelataed

Sup Forums meets are based as fuck. Went to an /o/ one and a tripfags car caught fire

*unrelated

Yukari is total bully fodder!

idk why she is so sad.
that model is dank as fuck

You must be new here

He was a shitcunt that cant maintain his car. Engine blew while driving and this is the aftermath

She got the dick and a sick king tiger model.
She has literally no reason to be upset.

I've made some pretty good friends from Sup Forums, speak for yourself.