So does Sup Forums still loves Trump after he came out as a top tier Zionist?

So does Sup Forums still loves Trump after he came out as a top tier Zionist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68rMTRhqKok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you.

Define love Trump. Yes i'm glad he's choking back the cock and proving how democracy is one giant Jewish scam. Trump is a kike lover but he's done immense work to expose the rats, so yes I love him I guess.

Zionism = White Nationalism

Naziboos are mudshit enablers

considering zionists are the only good jews, yes

Jews hate Evangelical Christians more than they hate the Muslims they are torturing, murdering, and replacing. Nobody here buys that garbage.

The problem is the wording being used. Evangelical is typically viewed as negative.

It's a similar way of phrasing as asking
>What do you think of European Nationalists?
>White Nationalists?

Bit confused, why are you using American jews (75% of which who voted against Trump, are permanent democrats, etc.) as proof of why Israeli/Zionist jews are bad, who overwhelmingly support America & Trump?

hes retarded. If you're an 85 IQ arab, the world is too complicated. Economics, history, geopolitics? Too hard. Easier to blame everything you don't understand on Joooos. Primitive.

>Yes i'm glad he's choking back the cock and proving how democracy is one giant Jewish scam.

Good point leaf.

Lol fucking stupid burgers.

youtube.com/watch?v=68rMTRhqKok

Zionist Jews are the worst Jews, you just fell for the subversion memes. They're the ones who use the left Jews as tools.

>Diaspora hates Americans, white people, nationalism, wants open borders, Trump, etc.
>Israelis love Americans, white people, nationalism, love the wall, Trump, etc.
>therefore its the anti Israeli jews that are good and the Israeli jews are bad

Huh?

Tell me, why do you guys want us to be exterminated? What did white people ever do to you? Please explain.

He always was a Zionist. Ever since he took off on his career in the 1970s.

Me no i dont but Sup Forumss real..slow

Why are lefties such unbelievable faggots? And why do you lie all the time? Is it because your ideology is a crock of shit that won't stand up to the truth

>one-line one-post
>writing prompt
>are you a cruz missile yet?
>Trump needs to be against Israel, in American politics, or he has failed to retain your all-important support

Yes, I love zionists

Because he's retarded, user

And wow, look at those digis

Not as much. But considering the other option was accepting servience to globalism up front, I'll still take it.