After today i dont want to hear anything about muh freespeech being violated...

After today i dont want to hear anything about muh freespeech being violated. You have become the leftist that you hated.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2015/01/30/news/companies/nfl-taxpayers/index.html
youtu.be/IrV8QPQAhxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shitting on your country and the millions who died for that flag and that anthem is something that should be condemned for the treason it is.

Can you not even try ffs

Is Trump jailing them, dumbfuck? Do you know what free speech is? Kill yourself nigger.

Go away you communist jew.

exactly

I am not a free speach advocate

but Sup Forums neither

Niggers can kneel if they want, however if they are kneeling for a lie they should be called out.

Also are Feferal troops arresting all those who kneel? If not, shut the hell up because you are a an ignorant immature idio concerning First amendment issues.

They have a right to kneel. Their employer also has the right to fire them for such an anti-American act. Their fans also have the right to call them fucking retards. Just like I have the right to call you an Anti-American commie, which you are.

I don't give a fuck what you want faggot.

Same applies for those who wear nazi and confederate clothing/flags.
Soldiers die for freedom and liberty, not cloth.

True, but it also shows that you support freespeech only when it is convenient to you.

Our president just tweeted out a catch phrase. Ffs Sup Forums

> our country is becoming lawless and flooding with mexicans is the same as outright disrespecting the country
> kneeling is speaking
Who cares they're niggers

trump just decided the obama care repeal wont go through and let beaners stay. if you support trump your a liberal nigger faggot

You're an idiot and you're allowed to be. That's the point.

Making hate for your country mainstream is damaging to it, as well as divisive.

Certain rules change when you put on a uniform. It's the reason people bitch and moan on Facebook about 'muh so hard to work retail' meme.

Trump is nothing if not consistent.

FREESPEECH is HATESPEECH

>... not freedom from consequences.

Sound familiar?

>being fired is the same as being persecuted by the government
you're a fucking retard. you don't go wailing when the guys at charlottesville lost their jobs for their acts of free speech. you know why? because free speech has nothing to do with social backlash. it literally just means you can't be put in prison for saying anything you like. it is not a law that prohibits repercussions for one's public actions.

Who gives a fuck about some douchebags kneeling anyway, if anything kneeling is a more reverent act than standing with your heart covered. Kneeling is showing subservience and reverence to the anthem and the flag. these idiots think the ultimate act of symbolic submission is somehow resistance. they're fools.

A professional athlete is supposed to act professionally.

That is like me going in to work and telling my boss I'm not gonna do shit all for 3/4 of the day because Trump hurt my feelings. I'd get fired fast, as should these athletes. At least then maybe they'll get a job that contributes to society.

The founding fathers would have hung people that did that shit.

If I go to work and tell my coworkers "Hitler did nothing wrong", I have a right to say that without fear of going to jail, but I will be fired.

If the rules of your job state you must do something in order to get paid, you have to do it or quit.

You don't get to demand no consequences of not being compliant for choosing not to do your job.

You'll only disagree if you're a female and use "I'm a girl I don't want to do that so I dont" argument women use for spurting around doing the unpleasant aspects of the job. Fuck you.

>opinions are laws
Literally kys anarchofagalist

Those athletes kneeling is free speech. Trump' s tweets are free speech. Boycotting is free speech. Everyone's opinion on every site is free speech. You can't shoot at any one of these involved parties without shooting yourself in the foot.

There isn't any government action here. There first amendment does not apply.

If niggers are getting paid to disrespect the country and the people in it, then there should be consequences.

Insert lefty: Free to speak but not free from consequence

Or does that only work for you guys?

It's perfectly fine for the NFL to fire players who actively disrespect the nation. After all, they're the reason that NFL profits are dropping off of a cliff.

>implying the word of the president of the united states carries no weight
actually at this point this is accurate

Use your voice, not your actions as freedom of speech

Calling for someone to be fired because they are doing something you don't like is also called being anti free speech.

yes i should be able to go around work yelling kill whitey fuck niggers and kikes with no repercussions.

FUCK YOU DRUMPS

>meme flag
>doesn't understand concept of "free speech"

nys shareblue shill

shut the fuck up meme flag

free speech doesnt mean you can say anything without consequence, the athlete cucks are disrespecting YOUR COUNTRY.

Woah so calling for someone to be fired isn't free speech either????

Zionald Trumplings will suck that dog of Israel's dick no matter what he does.

>Calling for someone to be fired because they are doing something you don't like is also called being anti free speech.
a suggestion ≠ enforcement
freedom of speech ≠ freedom from consequences
Imagine you ran a restaurant and you had a waiter who called every customer a faggot when they sat down. Would you be anti-free speech for firing him? Would a customer be anti-free speech for suggesting that he should be fired for doing that?

liberals have ruined all sports. the only one that still has some semblance of manliness is baseball. hockey is a shell of what it used to be, football LOL, soccer never was, niggerball is soccer with niggers and hands

There's a slight difference between "I disagree with your stance and I think your employers should fire you as you were acting as their representative at the time" and "I disagree with your stance so I'm going bash your skull in with a bike lock"

Trump has free speech too, stay mad faggots.
Fuck the cucks who love the NFL.
Can't go a day without spending money watching your favorite nigger play with his balls.

>the millions who died for that flag and that anthem

Uh, why do people have to swear allegiance to flags and sing songs of national fealty prior to throwing a ball around a field?

Yes yes. Support a true conservative like john Mccain.

>reee Trump shouldn't have free speech
all I see

Typical cuckservative logic. Go die on your moral high ground.

because theyre public arenas paid for by the government

Screw it. They're employees. They need to be doing their jobs - part of which is performing in civic ceremonies. They're laborers, they should be laboring.

No we haven't you stupid faggot

money.cnn.com/2015/01/30/news/companies/nfl-taxpayers/index.html

The government gives them tax dollars to fund said team then those people representing said team should not be able to disrespect the government funding the team.

Outside the game they should be able to do what they want but while they are representing it they should act professional.

Although free speech contains both disrespect and respect to an idea, the left has shown themselves supportive of anything but free speech. you have the freedom to speak words that they agree with, and if you disagree, you're the one that ought to be removed, you racist bigot sexist phobic!
>"FREE SPEECH"
the cancerous niggers and sjws yell as they claim to be against "systemic racism" and declare the American flag as not representing them. Yet, in the next breath, they fervently work without hesitation or any shame whatsoever, to expose, fire and remove from education and housing any person who supported free speech for anyone on the right-wing and whose political inclinations were in between, against those who believed that confederate history, statues and flag should be respected and not torn down, and against those who believed that everyone has the right to freedom of speech and assembly.

I am supposed to believe these hypocritical faggots who won't once turn on themselves to shine a light upon their own brutish and monkeyish attitudes are truly acting like some sort of moral vanguard witness to a supposedly unjust institutional racial struggle, whose feigned outrage holds desperately onto the platform of "free speech" while they quickly move to shut down anyone right-wing or who possesses wrongthink.
>What, different genders, thinking you can criticize someone on any element of themselves, oy vey what an atrocity!
I don't buy into this 'muh free speech' argument when the same crowd eagerly wishes and actively manipulates social tensions against wrongthinkers for even thinking different ideas than themselves.

hey faggot, your employer can fire you for not respecting Americam traditions, faggot teachers and civilians have no jurisdiction to deny freedom of speech. You have no arguement and should consider killing yourself.

TICK TOCK SHILLS. THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD.

SHARIABLUE TRYING EXTRA HARD TO SLIDE PRESIDENT TRUMP
>SHARIABLUE TRYING EXTRA HARD TO SLIDE PRESIDENT TRUMP
SHARIABLUE TRYING EXTRA HARD TO SLIDE PRESIDENT TRUMP
>SHARIABLUE TRYING EXTRA HARD TO SLIDE PRESIDENT TRUMP

>Thread about president trump
>Attempt to slide president trump

This. Also it should be a crime to desecrate the Israeli flag as well

If I started making political statements in front of my customers at work i'd be fired.

The only thing that was good coming from his faggot winning was the butt hurt that ensued. Now, fuck him.

>no wall, not even a shovel of dirt
>billions of dollars to Saudi Arabia and Israel
>I LOVE ISRAEL and my Kike son in law
>continues illegal wars
>shits on white, nationalistic people
>WE LUV COPS OMG
>Hillary? Whos Hillary? Lol
>drained the swamp to put people from a different swamp in

This guy is a fucking faggot. If those stupid niggers want to kneel, let them fucking kneel. It's their right that's protected by the constitution. Trump is using retards like you like fucking pawns. You can't say you're for free speech if you get hot and bothered by niggers taking a fucking knee. That song and flag means nothing anymore. Jews continue to blind idiots like you with a tune and a piece of cloth. Holy shit! WAKE UP!

>Freedom of speech does not extend to a work place

Fuck you nigger, I can post on whatever thread I want, if this is a slide thread, then post the "meaningful productive thread" this is sliding so we can participate in that one instead of this "slide thread" or shut the fuck up, faggot.

Any president shitting on people's freedom of expression is a number one sign of a true kike.

How about he defends the freedom of speech? How about he tells YouTube and twitter to go fuck themselves and making it illegal to delete people's social media accounts? How about he tells Facebook he's going to fine them if they continue to censor people's posts.

You guys are completely, completely moronic for continuing to support him within 3 weeks I new my doubts were true.

Fuck leftists, pull your head out of your ass and smell the war coming. You're focused on symbolic victories and ideological purity. I'm focused on how whites can avoid the gulag and (shocker) the best solution is to crack the fuck down on the traitors and shitskins that want us dead. If this means shutting their lying mouths for them than so be it.

You faggots just don't get it do you? Its the same as abortion, contraceptives, faggotry and more: you have a right to do all these things. You don't have a right to make ME pay for it. Fuck off, commie.

>go to work
>talk about how the new guy being hired just because he was black because of affirmative action is bullshit
>says "this new gender neutral bathroom is insane"
>gets fired

Are you still going to say that he should be fired? Kill thy self you cucknado.

he has the same freedom of speech that kapershit does you fucking faggot

They certainly have the right to fire them. Their customers also have the right to voice their disapproval and boycott them for it.

Companies will have to decide who they'd rather lose as customers, is all.

>free speech protects sedition.
I think nigger should be shot for disrespecting the flag or the anthem.

If you burn a US flag you should be executed and your entire family chemically sterilized.

I used to be in favor of universal free speech. I finally accepted that progressive activists weren't going to play by the same rules.

>ugh, why won't the goyim hold themselves to the same standards we ignore?

Neck yourself.

Then where the fuck are we supposed to exercise our free speech then you fucking retard? In home where no one can hear us?

>Trump exercising his free speech makes us the left
eat shit

You've gone too far when you're touching on cloth
Should Never touch cloth motherfucker

>shitting on freedom of expression
Again, it doesn't matter if he's the president or if he's not, he still can give his opinion on something he believes in, he's not any less entitled to do so just because he's in politics. As for kikebook, he can't do that because that's a private company that can filter its users as it wishes. The only real way around that is to make a public social media program funded by the government and then that would be entitled to the laws. A private organization retains the right to associate and disassociate with whoever it wishes, if someone is on your property that you don't want to be on there, they'd be breaking the law for trespassing. That's just how it is.

CAPLOCK IS LOUDER
READ THISSSSSZXSXDSXDZDXD

>someone makes racist comment at work

"FREE SPEECH DOESN'T MEAN NO SOCIAL CONSEQUENCES"

>Players protest football game

"ZOMG DRUMPF IS COMMENTING THAT THE NFL SHOULD BE FIRING THESE PLAYERS WHAT A FASCIST. FREE SPEECH SHOULD NEVER BE GROUNDS FOR TERMINATING EMPLOYMENT"

Then why the fuck have some bakeries and pizza places been fined out the fucking ass for refusing to serve faggots?

This cunt is the president of the USA! First and number one rule is to honor the constitution. Any asshole who shits on our constitution is a kike faggot and trump just showed his hand. How unbelievable that there are still people on his side.

American sports players used to defend the flag, and were loved for it.
youtu.be/IrV8QPQAhxo

Hmm... wonder why this event isn't brought up more in the media? Really flagellates my Fallopians.

>Being fired by an private organization for shitting on the flag or anthem is the the same as getting imprisoned by the government.

Weeew lad

You're going to have to do better than that ShareBlue. Trump did NOTHING wrong here. He was exercising his right to express his opinion just as these NFL players do.

N-n-n-ghosties!
Ha ha
You all thought I was going to say nigger
Seriously though that guy who was president was a total nigger

Shut up
You're a bakery

All the left/fake news supporting antifa when all they do is try and shut down free speech.
Athletes being paid millions of dollars and taking the knee because they are so under privileged, yeah right, nothing like an agenda.
Fucking fools, everything is fake, government, banking system, social construct. All of it.

Kind of this. What I noticed with these unhinged folk is they do something rude or offensive in protest, but not anything to advance the dialog or even address what they are offended about. Okay racism. What is specifically racist to you? At least if it's framed in some actionable manner we can maybe progress a dialog. But this is just whining and huffing and puffing. It's childish and unprofessional for the NFL.

>freespeech
Free speech laws give you freedom from going to jail/being branded a criminal for your opinion, it doesn't mean organisation and companies have to put up with your shit or people have to agree with it.
Social consequences =/= legal consequences

What other job allows you to do political activism at work?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Because the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was made by fucking overreaching nigger lovers and no one will ever touch it in fear of being called bigots. Fuck LBJ. That law complicated the fuck out of a basic principle, which is "you can have whoever you want on your property and whoever you don't want can stay out", and then it was "unless you don't want them there because they're black or gay in which case that's wrong". It's a shitty fucking law, and it should be taken off the books immediately, unfortunately Congress is ran by a bunch of fags and the indoctrination by schools telling all the children why that law was a good thing ensures that if that act is poked with a stick we'll have tens of millions of millennials storming Capitol Hill. So we're fucked in that aspect.

Aww what's wrong SWEETIE? Didn't you know that freedom of speech isn't FREEDOM FROM CONSEQUENCES?

If you can get fired for incorrect political opinions, then this is fair game; too.
Eat shit.

So you think the Nazis and white supremacists should keep their jobs, yes?
I think they should, but I want to hear you say it you fucking libtard.

Free citizens, free for generations in the worlds richest most powerful country have nothing to blame their failure on but themselves.
They are pathetic.
'People don't like us...' there is a good reason, you behave like shit
'Give me respect...' you never earned it

No, calling for their speech to be curtailed is anti free speech anything else isn't, its just consequences of free speech. Free consequences.
You can't ban consequences of speech you thick bastard or nothing would ever get done
Now as a consequence hang your stupid worthless head in shame asshole

>fear of being called bigots
geez. cry me a river snowflake.

I'm talking about congressmen, retard, they have to be reelected, and a good way of fucking that up is by trying to repeal one of the most well known and loved (even if wrongly) laws in US history.

Get a load of these kike lovers

>trump (the guy who calls people names all the time) won't repeal some bullshit because he's afraid someone will call him a name

You sure it's not because he's a kike loving faggot?

>Letting niggers have free speech

Rights are typically reserved for people, desu.

This is a lot like some of the scenes from the final days of the Roman Empire. All the people and politicians were fucking around with these rival charioteer teams while literal hundreds of thousands of barbarians flooded into the empire. Literally no different than Amnesty Donny Dumbfuck and the Nigger Felon League

Kek, you're actually right

you do realize kapernick is going to get even more popular if he's fired right? it basically justifies his point

He's not in the position to do that, the executive branch cannot make laws. He also didn't run on the position to get that repealed. In regards to the Civil Rights Act, I didn't even mention Trump either, that's a non-sequitur, the conversation was about why private associations and individuals can keep people out of their property for any reason except for their race, religion, or sexual orientation. You asked me about the bakeries, and I answered, that wasn't related to Trump whatsoever.

I think it's funny.
You sound like a tremendous faggot.
Are you a tremendous faggot OP?

>The only way a president's words can carry weight is through jailing opposition.

Really makes me think.

I don't know, how about the internet?

>Private company encouraged to fire employees who disrespect customers