Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Holy shit the entire Left hates this movie! Every single overly cucked media outlet with a reputation for Islam-loving, race baiting and white-genocide promotion is totally disapproving of the new Kingsman movie.

Nevermind that a President that looks coincidentally very similar to Trump in facial structure is impeached and handcuffed in the end, the film is still too anti-establishment with its critique of the failed war on drugs. These cucks probably still haven't gotten over the fact that the first film killed a President that looked coincidentally very similar to Obama.

It is clear that these big news publications are not the voice of the people! The mass of people in consumerist pop-culture are going to see this film this weekend with their friends or in following weekends. Consensus will be positive! We will use this situation to agitate and take that wedge dividing the big media from the people and drive it deeper over the issue of this movie! Follow comrades.

I suggest we send opinion letters to as many publications as possible that Kingsman The Golden Circle is good; Journalists that criticize it are out-of-touch and behind the times; and journalists that reviewed it positively are proof to the fact that many "experts" found the film to be enjoyable despite what the Cucked York Times says!

Make this opinion fall into the hands of enough editors, we'll subliminally be sending unsaid threats to establishment journalists to do their jobs better if they don't want to lose credibility.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/09/20/delingpole-bond-is-for-mopey-whiny-liberals-kingsman-is-the-real-deal/
youtube.com/watch?v=E1jf2hOkec4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Saw the movie it was pretty funny. I dont get why the left would hate it though. I suppose it doesn't really fall into muh diversity much because all the main people are white. The story has a chance to be politically charged because its about drugs. But honestly if you had to say it was against anyone, it was making fun of the right and its war on drugs.

We will focus on the points I already mentions

1) The movie is good
>compare and contrast super villains
>the film is its own original movie and similar to the first
>despite what critics say about it being too much action, there is actually an almost hour long span of no action in which plot is being built
2) Critics are out of touch
>Point out films they reviewed in the past positively that we look back on as flops
>Point out both films have very little sexual material in them. The sex reference in the first movie was extreme but only took up 30 seconds. Sexual references in the second film take up a little more time but are tame. EMPHASIZE THIS BECAUSE ALMOST ALL NEGATIVE REVIEWS SAY OVER SEXUALIZATION IS WHAT MAKES THE MOVIES BAD.
>Maybe even point out that the main character doesnt "sleep around" like James Bond, he is virtuous and has character and stays to one woman
>point out that audience and amateur reviews are mostly positive
3) Some journalists approve of it
>They accept that "over the top action" is why people love the movies
>They agree you'll love this movie if you loved the first one
>Write to publications that put out good reviews and commend them

On our side:

>Tens of millions of people wrapped up in consumer culture whom will thoughtlessly see this film in the coming weekends and like it.
>Their word of mouth.
>Journalists that cant help but love it.
>Tens of billions in revenue going to support the jobs of millions.
>A guaranteed third movie.
>Publications like Breitbart that havent reviewed it yet that we can hope on to be honest.

>movie shows bad ass classic American style Americans
>international news media hates it
surprise surprise.
The movie was pretty good.

This. American culture gets mocked and belittled for no good reason in the general media. As iv grown up iv came to admire America more and more. Had such a bad impression of it just from the media i consumed.

If you can call it the "right wing's war on drugs." In countries like yours where not a single "representative of the people" argues for less government intrusion into lives, I suppose the war on drugs is considered "right wing" but in America, the war on drugs attitude is seen as very establishment oriented. Many here still call it the "right wing war on drugs" but anyone that has done even a little bit of research into American drug policies will conclude the leftist of the most left wing Democrats have made some of the worst contributions to the war on drugs.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/09/20/delingpole-bond-is-for-mopey-whiny-liberals-kingsman-is-the-real-deal/

kek

Do you need to see the first one for this one? I have yet to see either and was curious. I'm guessing that it probably doesn't matter too much but I'm curious.

I saw it and it was pretty good.

I want someone to make a webm of the bar scene where the redneck guy calls the bong a fucking faggot. That was priceless, I could feel the theater do the PC cringe while I laughed my ass off.

No you dont. Some jokes references the first but it doesn't change much.

You don't need to but the first one is fun so why not see it?

>one reviewer calls it misogynistic out of 7 posted reviews
>highlight quotes that have nothing to do with misogyny
>"Wow look how triggered the left is!"

Maybe it was just a shitty movie

We shall point out in our letters to editors that one of the strong points of the film is the glamor it gives to American culture. Point this out and some publishers will be unable to resist but to post a featured article reviewing the film positively!

Write to as many conservative news sites as you can.

>TheNewAmerican
>WND
>American Spectator
>Red Flag News
>The Daily Signal
>The Drudge Report
>Conservative Tree House
>Uncle Sam's Misguided Children
>Michael Savage
>InfoWars
>Conservative Tribune

Put dick up 4 ass and make 5 lick the hiv riddled shit off.

I would say yes. Most of the film you can get by without seeing the first one but the first sixty seconds of the film you're introduced to a character that was in the first one and you'll be confused in that very opening scene if you hadn't seen the first one.

Also, the second film is something you will respect a whole lot more if you see the first one. Above all, see the second film at the theaters because the CGI effects are amazing on the big screen and these scenes do not translate well to the small screen.

You will likely think the first film is cheesy when you see how that CGI looks on the small screen but in theaters it is amazing.

>Do you need to see the first one for this one?
Better to watch it, it's fun.

you don't have to, but the first one was also really good, so you should see it just because it was a great movie

They're still mad because Obama worked with the villain in the last one and got killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=E1jf2hOkec4

And didn't the first movie have a scene where a bunch of "radical" Christians killed each other? Surprised.

A celebrity that looked very similar to Snoop Dogg had his head blown up in that same scene. Probably a bunch of other leftist celebrities whose likenesses I didn't pick up on were killed too. The fact that this film made up for it by having Elton John not only live but kick ass doesn't satisfy them.

Haven't watched any Jewlywood movies in years, should I go for this one?

Read the thread. Yes.

Remember to buy pop corn. The theater makes its profit on concessions, not movie tickets. Send a message to the theater you want more movies like this. Then send a good review of it to a publication of your choice. I'm already doing that

yeah, but they were mind controlled by the free SIM cards that Samuel L. Jackson's character made

I took it as a hidden message that the establishment takes advantage of fringe extreme church groups for their own ends. In real life it's to make them shock troops of a right wing controlled opposition and in the movie they're participants to a massive psy-op.

Quite amazed that the first movie all the evil is done through a globalist's tax exempt foundation. The word "foundation" itself is mentioned only once in that movie but Dr Valentine would have had used it to distribute his SIM cards. A massive charity program like that in real life would necessity the wide reach and secrecy a foundation offers.

Extremely ballsy for the film to touch on as foundations tend to be an institution most "anti establishment" journalists fear to criticize

My god that is a bad movie. A few chuckles but it felt like a 5 hour tour of banalities.

saw them both.

first one was better and more original.

2nd suffered from le sequel-itis hey remember when we did that funny/cool/original thing last movie? let me remind you of it and the plot was somewhat sucky.

Only seemed like they did that "remember when this happened in the other movie" shit in the first twenty minutes and solely to establish how one of the bad guys from the last film managed to survive.

The bar fight scene was fine, the director established in the first film that he plans to do that scene in different ways when the first film did it twice. Expect it to be done again in the next one.

Watched it last night, I thought it was great.
We need more movies like this, just fun action and comedy,
Defiantly recommend it and the first one.

i saw the first movie and it was almost repulsive. meh acting, shit humor but mainly absolutely dumb and extremely overdone violence. I wont start liking this trash just because lefties hate it

>>movie shows bad ass classic American style Americans
>Americans
Watch the first movie.

That's exactly what makes it awesome.

Like it or hate it the English are our brothers. They are the closest thing to us in the entire world. Austrailia/Canada/NZ are also close, but theyre shackled by an inferiority complex that the English don't have

Its crazy how close their kike anti-brexit rhetoric is to our liberal pro immigration anti-American rhetoric here. Its almost parallel

It objectively sucked. Colin Firth us back with an eye patch. They kill Roxy right away for no reason. They bring back Samuel L Jackson but not Knife Legs. They do nothing with Eggsy and they repeat a car chase.
The first movie was amazing. It was more successful than they anticipated. They decided unwisely to quickly cash in on the success by trying to crank out something like the same thing rather than understanding why the first one was so good and creating a worthy sequel.

Where was Samuel L Jackson being brought back other than in flashback?

>Australians have an inferiority complex.

Here the (you), B+

What do (you)s mean?