America...

America, how does it make you feel to destroy the greatest warriors of the modern world and turn them into a bunch of neutered pussies?

Now the Jews have taken over the world, is this the future you wanted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feels good we got some epic anime out of it

>is this the future you wanted
Nevermind that. It's the future we deserve.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg

/thread

>greatest warriors
>destroyed
not so great hum?

??? They didn't destroy Australians. What are you on about

if they were the greatest warriors of the modern war, how come they lost?

checkmate, weeb.

The Jews created the nuclear bomb

No use talking shit about jews unless we have an organized opposition that is dedicated to intelligently dismantle the jew system we literally buy into every day.

fucking weeb what makes them any different? ps we are helping them build military now and most of them are behind it

your drunk go fuck an kangaroo or something

>invading backwater colonies and a nation in a civil war
>greatest warriors
???????

>greatest warriors

I think you're mistaken. The white man is the greatest warrior which was why the Japanese lost.

They were fierce and they are smart. They are insulating their culture and nation from immigration which is commendable. They will fight another day.

>most of them are behind it
Keep believing that while giving them more money.

they do hate niggers

We didn't know...
WE DIDN'T KNOW!!!

It would've happened anyways, with or without our help. If we didn't drop the bomb the USSR was ready to invade and put every last Jap in a gulag. They didn't care. 25 million to them was like a Sunday afternoon famine.

The thing that really, REALLY killed Japan and turned it into the nation of hyper-colorful anime-loving shut-ins of today, is capitalism. Don't worry, I'm not a commie. I'm just saying that the way we conduct business here in the West is not compatible with the way they do things over there in Japan, or South Korea. They work themselves to the bone studying to go into a good school, and finally become a 15-hour-a-day businessman. You should see the cram schools they have set up for children. They literally sleep in the school on some mats for 5 hours, wake up, study all day, if they fail the practice test they have to retry again. Just constant shit like that, and these are kids mind you, 12-13 year olds.

What happens when your Asian militaristic, imperialistic culture clashes with peacetime business? Simple, you create an entire race of drones, and when one doesn't fit in, when one doesn't get a good grade, he becomes a fucking pariah hikkikomori and refuses to breed with women.

I said most of them are behind it, how does this disagree with me?

>greatest warriors
>destroyed
Well which is it cunt?

you guys were mentally challenged why did you attack the amerifats.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

The Japanese were LITERALLY savages with modern weaponry. Thats how a Germans described it while visiting China during the way.

Greatest warriors my fucking ass.

Sage

Stfu pussy

America is a Kike puppetstate. They're just spreading the Kike infestation like they're told to.

They hate Africans, they (generally) like African Americans.

pretty much

well shit maybe they are savage

no they dont, no one likes african americans even africans

>different races and ethnicities have genetic differences which affect their characteristics
>miraculously everyone should be equally represented everywhere
different but equal :)

Feels pretty shitty, but it's not like I had a choice in the matter or a choice in being an American.

you don't know what this place is do you? I'm so sorry you have to find out like this

Yes, they do. African Americans are by default richer and more educated so they have a different opinion.

Oh and theyre American. They like Americans.

Its mainly the younger generation, not the older generation. Times change mate.

>greatest warriors of the modern world
>nuked twice and surrendered
Fuck off, you retarded bogan.

>slant-eyed monkeys from the ass end of Eurasia
>warriors of the modern world

>America, how does it make you feel to destroy the greatest warriors of the modern world and turn them into a bunch of neutered pussies?
like we could do the same to you cunt

is that how you really feel, do you really want to coexist with shitskin retarded niggers

Japan retaliated back with softpower.

Besides, America started fucking with Japan first through Commodore Perry

Japs shut their borders down for hundreds of years and then came Commodore Perry telling them to open up their ports.

i-i'm not sure we're correctly understanding each other

african immigrants to the US are richer and more educated, african americans are the equivalent of rednecks.

If they were the greatest, then how did they lose?

You're a racist. You do not deserve respect.

youre a jew, so you want some insane mass rape of white woman

youre a commie, kill yourself

The problem isn't that jews control certain corporations (well, it is too, but) the real problem is what jews do while in these positions of power, that is, promoting race mixing, destroying traditional values, etc etc