>E Salamiyah Sep17
i.imgur.com/SSsSs0R.jpg
>Central Syria Sep14
imgur.com/a/vTwGl
>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg

Developments Sep22
>DeZ:SAA liberates Khasham town from E Euphrates
>Kurdish forces capture IS oil fields without a fight, E of DeZ, outrace the SAA
>Israeli warplanes attack civilian airport in Damascus
>N Hama:SAA carried out several attacks near the town of Sukeek
>US accuses Russia, Syria of hitting civilian targets in Idlib, Hama
>Russian Navy fires several cruise missiles at Al-Qaeda targets in Idliba fight
>SAA is now 6km away from Maadan
>HTS&Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham launch joint attack against SAA troops in east Hama
>E Ghouta:Rebels from Al-Qadam agree to surrender to SAA, might be bussed to Idlib
>Sy opposition claims US-backed forces reached agreement over withdrawl of IS from Raqqa to DeZ
>Unconfirmed: SDF shelled gov troops crossing Euphrates, killing 9
>Jihadists move forces to western Idlib amid Turkish Army build-up near Syrian border
>900 days of Saudi Yemen aggression:12907 citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities
/sg Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/911798897105932288
youtube.com/watch?v=B9geWJNns6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zAhZAb4lKGk&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=l-1dKEsvvlg
youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-deiralzor/u-s-backed-forces-to-attack-syrias-deir-al-zor-soon-sdf-official-idUSKCN1B516W
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turco-Persian_tradition
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/911832366632579072
youtube.com/watch?v=kHxOrdS_B8E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mogadishu_(1993)
youtube.com/watch?v=QycCeXR3j4g&feature=youtu.be
info.publicintelligence.net/AWG-RussianNewWarfareHandbook.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ASSAD WILL WIN!

Where is the Middle East headed?

>when the Kurds are actually trying to piss everyone around them to the point they ally together to kill you

So this is the Syrian Civil War version of the power of friendship, w-whoah

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

to doubles, I hope.
>stupid spam machine

kurds think that being ally of USA makes them untouchable

soo, now the burger can't diminish me anymore for not having baked yet

wait a second...you arent romanian

how much butthurt would they get after reality hits them ?

Good morning

he went to sleep, thought I might as well repost his list. I'll also sleep now for that matter.

hard to say who would be really hit, t b h. I dont really think Americans would drop them immediatelly after Assad-Kurd war starts. They would probably drown billions of dollars and thousands of lives for the Kurd sake, and then quietly walk out. Americans are really walking on thin ice there. Turks are in NATO after all and they arent friends of Kurds. If Kurds begin having big gains, there is always possibility that Erdogan will step in and try to stop them, thus starting another war between US allies

>Israeli warplanes attack civilian airport in Damascus
On what grounds, what the heck are the Israelis doing?

>tfw young Nasrallah

>tfw insomnia
good...late-ish afternoon i guess?

And would that cause a split inside the NATO? who would stay with Turkey and show would support the kurdish factions?

Death to America
Death to Israel

NATO isnt political union. Its American empire. USA provides you protection, but demands your lands to be available as base of operations and also demands some level of participation in american military operations (albeit smaller than their own involvment). Basically a mafia.
You dont have any discourse where NATO countries debate and vote on what should be done. Maybe there is something like that, but its just a show. In reality, america shows and you march there.
The thing is, even though US-Turkey relations arent the best at this time, Turks were loyal subject of NATO mafia, in fact since 1950s. This is impossible to ignore for USA. It would be extremely unwise and unfavorable for Turkey to leave NATO any time soon, since USA is still the biggest kid in the block, but they can start bitching endlessly at NATO councils and Americans would probably pull back eventually, since arming kurds meands undermining Turkish defence, which is actually a thing NATO should protect

Off by one! Lol.

Wow she's in a bikini now are you gonna be like me soon and make big titty Syriagrills?

Go Assad btw.

bosphorus alone worths more than anything kurds can offer. it's choke point of russia. also iran-turkey alliance may challenge US in region. US will eventually realize supporting pkk has a big price. americans arent as stupid as people think. they are just arrogant.

ya bashar~

Just one time, I'm not trying to take your place, don't worry
You make bigger tits btw

So who else here is eagerly awaiting when Russia starts opening sex beaches along the Euphrates following Rojava's destruction?

hello is here the gainz convention

Don't worry. It's lonely being on top of the quality anime grills biz here at /sg/.

> quality
No, gtfo.

>Where is the Middle East headed?
There comes a new Syrian ordnung led by Assad. He rules for 15 more years before quietly departing power during the next round of (more polite) political opposition. Assad becomes the first dictator in modern times to live out his retirement in comfortable obscurity, celebrated and remembered for his reconstruction decade. Bashar eventually dies in his 90s surrounded by grandchildren. Iran will continue to exist and so will Israel, however Israel will be conquered from within by SJW and Haredis. By 2030 the Israeli and Iranian nuclear weapons industries get decommissioned as a ceremonious gesture of Israeli submission and Iranian willingness to buy back world market access. Saudi Arabia will decline on its own since the sudairi seven are almost gone. The proxy war declared on Iran will sputter out with its failure in Syria.

please don't die on me

Turkey vs. Syria is the next rivalry, all Turkish-held land has to be bought or liberated, it's guaranteed to take years and cause bad feelings between the two. The Turkish economy stays Iran tier, since bad diplomacy and instability in Erdoroach's paradise can keep them from taking the next step.
Iraq continues its struggle to govern, with signs of improvement.
Lebanon removes all wahabbis and constructs a highly secure tourist industry.
Egypt gets stronger with its involvement in Libya, Israel, KSA and black Africa.

>Hundreds of ISIS allegedly surrendered to SDF in DeZ today.
>Id speculate that given Khawla's background, these are defections motivated by money.
>ask yourselves how many SDF lost compared to SAA. Last I saw, that margin was pretty wide.
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/911798897105932288

How the fuck can the pentagon just overlook this shit and go "yeah, it's cool"

Who's ready for some nork hunting?

because they dont care about IS at all. I wonder if they exchange stories with US soldiers, joke about how they raped ezidi girls.

Everything for Israel baby

>surrendered
so they just changed uniforms

turkey actually has an industry. all ayrabs and persians have is oil.

youtube.com/watch?v=B9geWJNns6Y

Presicely, bought and paid for by 'merica.

Lukashenko switched sides? Nani?

I am supporting the US backed SDF.

I'm Supporting the Kurd Massive Rape

> "we're gonna bomb ISIS"
> *buys ISIS*
Death to the SDF
Death to Israel
Death to America, the great Satan

this tbhfamas
america will sooner rather than later have to choose between the kurds and the turks, probably by finding a solution that will keep them both unhappy (the successful negotiation is the one that keeps both parties unhappy) but content.
the jews are also a factor since they support the kurds so they have to be appeased somehow.

>muh bosphorus

all bosphorus related issues were solved before turkey joined nato , actually that was a part of the reason for turkey to cozy up to the US. but the straits didnt choke shit during the cold war and dont choke shit now.

paraphrase from the NK foreign mins speech i just watched
>"we believe that it is unfair to the ignore atrocious actions of Israel both within and outside its borders including Syria while the same people who ignore that attack the government of Syria"
say it with me
BEST....

we always knew what Korea is best Korea

US cant force Turkey to do anything. US's objection to cyprus operation didnt stop turkey. american soldiers will leave conflict zone faster than british soldiers did in cyprus. nobody will start a war with turkey for some donkey-fuckers. the problem is that erdogan doesnt have the balls ecevit had.

SDF territory gonna need some serious shabiha/mkhabarat action.

Nobody from the NATO will start a war with Turkey because they are NATO themselves.
Russia may do it. But they can handle Turkey on political

youtube.com/watch?v=zAhZAb4lKGk&t=9s

24hours late but whatevs
youtube.com/watch?v=l-1dKEsvvlg
Can a brit ever look more like a frog?
Can an arab shill ever be more of an arab shill?

i dont mean choose one as in go fight the other one i mean politically. if they choose the kurds without reaching a deal with turkey that effectively leaves turkey as a non ally

getting out of nato is venturing in a veeeery dangerous territory for turkey even mad dog erdogan knows that

you cant possibly hope for a lastful relationship with russia both sides are aware that its just something temporary, their endgoals geopolitically are conflicting

so the bottom line is that the us know that turkey will have to make some concessions in the end

Guess what time it is lads

youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw

Good morning kuffar.

Is there any legit source that Isis members fighting for Kurds or sdf?

Or is this speculation so far?

Something is fishy about this OP.

did i fugg anything up?

.صبح بخیر

Nein, es ist gut

Fucking synthol abusing morons.

that mohammed dude is blown the fuck out
>m muh barrel bombs

hahahahah assad laughs over his broken dreams and scattered al nusra children body remains

>no no no thats not what happened no no we did not lose

hahahahah

>“The operation to liberate Deir al-Zor will begin very, very soon,” said Khawla, who heads the Deir al-Zor military council that fights under the SDF banner.

>Khawla said military plans were ready, and that his unit had already “entered Deir al-Zor territory and liberated several towns”.

>The military council included 4,000 fighters, mostly Arabs and mostly from the province, he said. They had taken part in all the SDF offensives and were now fighting in Raqqa.

>Nearly 800 fighters from Deir al-Zor’s tribes said on Thursday they had defected from the Syrian Elite Forces, an Arab group fighting alongside the SDF in Raqqa, to join Khawla’s council.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-deiralzor/u-s-backed-forces-to-attack-syrias-deir-al-zor-soon-sdf-official-idUSKCN1B516W

only the US could suddenly spawn hundreds of Arabs inside Deir Ezzor province who would fight for SDF

No way Turkey will leave NATO over Kurds.
Turkey hase free hand to do with Kurds what they want.
Russia got some.good relationship with Turkey. Syria and and Russia won't momd if Turkey genocide kurds.
The only one moning would be NATO members. And they need Turkey to stay NATO against Russia and as a bridge to the middle East

So this abu khawla is gangpressing ISIS faggots to do Israel and the US bidding?

He literally stuttered through the whole thing

Bump

Also shout out to the fellow burger that got me watching LOGH a few weeks ago. It's comfy as hell

Turks and Kurds should unite desu. All the terrorist shit comes from cultureless subhuman Ar*bs. Turko-Iranic alliance when?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turco-Persian_tradition

#BREAKING: THE SDF HAS CROSSED THE EUPHRATES

>THE SDF HAS CROSSED THE EUPHRATES

THE SDF HAS CROSSED THE EUPHRATES

>THE SDF HAS CROSSED THE EUPHRATES

THE SDF HAS CROSSED THE EUPHRATES

Dumb aussie poster

This is some of the funniest stuttering I've heard in a while. Dude could not stand up to the professor.

i wish ayrabs dont give their clay to every western puppet who asks.

How else would they get paid?

> We can still win, guys

>#BRAKING: Aussieposter is a cunt

Aussieposter is a cunt

>Aussieposter is a cunt

Aussieposter is a cunt

>Aussieposter is a cunt

Aussieposter is a cunt

>Aussieposter is a cunt

Asalama lekoum mate

>Dude is so assblasted about Assad that he has to use cognitive dissonance to proclaim that Assad has actually lost when you think about it.
How mad can one man get

>he lost in my heart dammit

Wait a minute
That """""news"""""" reader was on Q and A while ago
Dude is a huge taqqya shill, peddling "Islam is great for women" and "Islam is the most peaceful religion".
Some old bloke asked him about the sunni-Shia blood fued and he said "I'm a Shia, it doesn't exist, it's iranian propaganda"

Do we know what they said after that?

Nothing because it's photo shop

Let the boy dream.

>#Syria #DeirEzZor Activist This Morning "Syrian Arab Army enters sakr island from Al nakhil hill to the villas area and fully controls it"
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/911832366632579072

So did they cross the river farther north-west to take the last part of the island?

>#Syria #DeirEzZor Another Translation "#SAA enters Huweyjat Sakker from Al-Nakhil hill until Al Filat area and takes full control"

Kek!

out of the entire "war on terror" and the U.Ss mid-east/north africa/east africa what was probably the singular largest operation/battle the U.S armed forces fucked up the most?

>mfw Kurdistan's referendum for independence passes and pisses off the other populations in their occupied territory and we have a civil war inside of a civil war

So Madan yesterday was pretty much this right?

youtube.com/watch?v=kHxOrdS_B8E

Does fucked up entail most losses/casualties or BTFO status?

I don't know if it was the biggest one per se, but Benghazi was a real fuck up

>BBC Radio 4 just had a Yazidi woman on who called Islam a religion of hate, blood and slavery.

Can't believe the cucks let her say that.

this

>Benghazi
hah i guess
battle of Mogadishu is tied with that t b h

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mogadishu_(1993)

>be k*rd

>catch atgm

Forgot to post the second part.
I would add Fallujah and Mogadishu to Benghazi

Also, Operation Red Wings and when Seal Team 6 was shot down in 2011. 38 fatalities from a single RPG

youtube.com/watch?v=QycCeXR3j4g&feature=youtu.be

Also, some stuff to read:
info.publicintelligence.net/AWG-RussianNewWarfareHandbook.pdf