Favourite alt-right figurehead?

Favourite alt-right figurehead?

I think Mike Enoch is a pretty cool guy, he triggers kikes and doesn't afraid of anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFbjfjpefYY
youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 the usual mikeswifeisakikeposting

i unironically enjoy listening to him most of the time. i'd still rather listen to the sports junkies though.

>inb4 mike the kike
he is based

he's jewish

Cody Cigar

William Pierce

stop drinking, mike.
and give up talmud.
then maybe............

....you could become /ourjew/ for real

yes.

still time for redemption, mike. just repent bro. stop this madness.

Favorite alt-left figurehead? Well there was a guy who could count 1+1, but he fucked up 2+2 so... I guess there are none.

change your life, mike.
its not all about shekels.

I used to listen to him but lately I've been listening to the paranormies. The best person is obviously jared taylor.

i can help with your credibility problem. but i cant fix your character, mike. you have to take the first step.

youve made enough $$$. how about we actually help a race facing genocide now, mike?

>26 posts by this ID
what did he mean by this

This

Is that actually him on the left?

the sooner you realize i will be a figure in and above the altright the better.

yes

mike the sooner you realize your target audience like me better than all the paid shills despite their grooming, the better.

Where did you get that pic from?

definitely him on the left, they have the exact same eyes and weird face. probably not him on the right though, mike is big boned and the person on the right has very thin wrists.

i lurk in the darkest recesses of imageboards

He did a (((23 and me))) and it came back 0% ashkenazi. Nice try though Schlomo.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFbjfjpefYY

Vox Day is my senpai desu

youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ

Anybody has the latest daily shoah pay walled episodes?

jidf is here

Mike:

pls stop drinking.
pls start lifting.
i know the struggle.

That whole TRS crew is pretty boring imo.
What are they about, anyway, beside Sup Forums memes?
I listened to a few Daily Shoah episodes, and except the Vice girl one everything is just "lol we're winning with the memes, niggers and Jews amirite".

Mike does a good job.

how long before the people responsible for TRS realize Enoch and Spencer are the cancerous growths holding back their message?

Don't know but this week's FTN was pretty good. Lots of good content, air being sucked in, typing, guzzling liquids, and chewing on ice.

>41 posts by this ID
>63 posts in total
Is this the autism of legend I heard so much about?

remember when trs named the Jew?
back when they gained a huge following for doing just that? and now they say not to name the jew because muh based israel? they are sabotaging you!

he also has a mulatto brother

These pictures are always posted but nobody can ever source the episode(s) they are from.

TRS has become addicted to its own cancer.

MAKE TRS GREAT AGAIN!

yeah I also listen to Enoch when he is on. PRetty cool guy

ignore the shills

why are alt-right leaders such fatasses?

oh wow he had 2 unlit candles behind him once, and 2 lit candles on a dinner table?

WHAT A TOTAL JEW

WHERE MUH TRS GONE?

I like enoch and the whole alc right rises cast

I was a gangster rap kid until I found Pantera. He made me realize its okay to be proud of being white. Props to him.

So she works for the state department?

>TRS was cool
>echoed the (((jew))) and wasnt scared of anyone
>now just shekel mining
>co-opting by materialistic, talmudist jews and tranny loving sexual deviants

come back trs!

The buttplug one is April 18, 2016.

his wife at least does. has contracts with NSA and is a Bnai spy.

i miss yew TRS :(

an early screenshot of deviant co-opting.
original TRS wouldnt have tolerated this shit!

>doesn't afraid of anything
If he doesn't afraid of anything why does he alt-right?

Where can I watch the latest Daily shoah episode for free?

is the site still collecting user data?

This is the one thing that keeps me that little bit distrustful of Mike - he's smart enough to lie and get away with it, and willing to do it. Now I don't care if he turns out to be a little Jewish, but, this casts, as I say, that little bit of doubt on the truth of anything he says on a subject that could make him look bad.

or nah?

agreed. i dont personally care who is or who is not jewish. its about how you behave. how you treat others. and whether or not your fair in your condemnation and support of others.

Thanks. I've been skeptical if that photo was legit or not

Shlomo, I...

one day i hope some TRS goons realizes the jewish trick and creates their own podcast without talmudist jews and other cancer. id listen and support desu senpai

I've heard other quotes from that show but not this one. That show is still up, or was the last time I looked, on the archives for that show, not as a TRS piece.

GIBS ME DAT

Enoch has improved dramatically. Give him some credit.

mikes admitted hes a jew.
then tries to save face by forging a 23 and me, just like all the other altkikes. wonder why they wont post family trees?

you can be gay without being degenerate. get out of the gutters, TRS!