Shingeki no Kyojin

Mikasa is cute

I want Bert to be redeemed.

Leave Eren to me.

>EM

It's too late for any redemption for any of them. And if BRA have gone this far then there surely must be a cause important to their side that matters as much as the walls cause.

Is canon. They will kiss next chapter over Armin's charred corpse.

>there surely must be a cause important to their side
I hope at least it makes BRA look more sympathetic before they die. It's true that they can't be redeemed but it's better than dying without proper closure, especially for BR since one of them is probably going to die this arc.

Glad to know I'm not the only intellectual who sees this happening.

Indeed, brother. Armin's brave sacrifice will not be forgotten. Eren and Mikasa will have sex on a beach in his memory.

EH is canon, nerds.

EMfags are disgusting.

If Armin recovers, there's a possibility Eren will agree to go with Bertholdt or Reiner (whoever lives) to the titan village.

Why are Arminfags so spiteful? With his death, he will finally prove useful for once, but they just keep spewing hate.

We're just having some fun user

This. BRE alliance soon.

There is not enough hatred for Bert in this thread.

We can change that.

>Eren agreeing to go with the people who caused the death of his family and everyone he knew
>char-broiled Armin to the point of being unrecognizable
>H-He'll forgive them won't he?

Oh yes. Eren is a merciful and tranquil being incapable of anything like rage. He'll even convince the others to let Reiner go after he regenerated his fucking head and set right back into trying to kill them.

Please see to it.

I dislike Bert and the very vocal portion of his characterfags.

Pretty much.

>Armin recovering

I could see this happening only if Levi gives him the Titan serum and he regenerates

Same here.

They should feed whoever they don't use with the serum to Connie's mother.

This is one of the dumbest theories I've heard. Why would they waste a shifter on the mother of a literally who? She can't even fight.

Of course. That's the only way Armin could recover.

Because they'd rather have them dead than sitting around mustering their bullshit powers.

Just with one of them.

you will never see the warrior village

I didn't say Eren will be happy about that, he will agree to go with him (Bert or Reiner) because it's necessary. And will happen after they reach to the basement.

Will they name their child Armin?

>it's necessary

There is nothing to back this up. One has just been blown up and the other is a torso with stumps and just killed his best friend. They and Armin need to be dealt with before even touching the basement.
Find better straws to grasp at.

I still believe. The dream's not over yet. We'll see Titantown someday.

Not only is he a molester, but literally the biggest jobber in history also.
Will he finally answer for his crimes?

They will name him Levi. After the third member of their trio.

Probably not.
Expect flash regeneration and wing-sprouting next chapter.

They will name him Armin and take him to the beach in his memory.

And the child will be blonde and blue eyed because the mother is Hisu

Fucking titan village never then.

I stopped reading the manga because I couldn't bear Isayama's horrible drawing. I catched up just until today.

What the fuck? Are we killing protagonists now? He wasn't the best character but daaamn I feel like this whole situation has some bullshit in it.
Fuck Bert, he's too much of a beta to take his own decisions, fuck him up and his sweetheart.

I gave up on titan town halfway through the political arc. The wound is healed and I am free.

EH and EAfags are pretty much the same.

Don't hijack my delusion.

Fuck me Bort! I still believe in this little fucker, don't mess it up.

Hisu is already pregnant from someone else.

I'm upgrading it for you.

>liking protagonists
>in a series like SnK
Pretty shit taste senpai

Long live Humanity

Annie is not pure and a psychopath.

I love her. She did nothing wrong.

You should be glad he actually had a meaningful death. Isayama could have just made him trip and break his neck, if he wanted to kill him off. Not defending Bert and his actions though, his superior complex this chapter made him even worse.

>liking Borthole or Pigner
Kek.

I'll stick by all of BRA until the end. They didn't deserve this fate.

>trip and break his neck
Like dick Grayson?

>Annie is not pure and a psychopath
>implying those are unlikable traits
user..
>She did nothing wrong
C'mon user, she wronged plenty of people but it's part of why I love her.

I felt so bad for this fucker.
A total qt was into him and he never realized because he was too busy being lawful.

Too bad the "strong will" save card is reserved only for main characters uh?

They deserve even worse.

>If you return Eren safe and sound, we will give you Annie. We have a deal?

Prepare for this.

I'm fine with BRAYHJSC. Only EMA are total shit.

My nigga.

>bargaining with people who lost

I like Eren more as time goes on and Armin less. Mikasa hasn't changed much at all.

They deserve Zackley torture

Actually my sentiments exactly. Well at least it's a good thing that Armin can no longer hurt the Bert anymore.

I'm still in awe of how fucking awesome Levi is and how he killed every Titan and almost killed MT

But now that armin is dead is time for others to grow, especially mikasa.

I was expecting Bert to go full rage against Armin because of all the stuff about Annie. He's dead inside now, isn't he.

The only thing that can hurt Bert now is literally everything else
>experiments with Hanji
>poop machine interrogations with Zackley where he's there for fun and doesn't bother asking any questions
And that's if Eren even lets Bert get back to the wall. He might be eaten or shredded next chapter.

You're right, it's more satisfying when Eren rekts Bort.

Yes, so amazing. Its great knowing no enemy will ever be a credible threat while he's around.

Maybe if Zeke weren't so concerned with his pitching arm and daddy issues he would have seen the ragelet coming and not jobbed like a pussyass bitch.

Reiner better live longer, hes such a based character

The injection is for Erwin, he was badly injured but certainly it wasn't an instakill, his fuckboi will find him and inject him.

This. Best boy is glorious and magnificent.

theyre actually one of most interesting things about things manga

Armin can't fight either, but people want to waste a serum on him.

He will live forever. Even if he gets eaten, he'll find a way to survive.

We have this problem where not only is there no shifter immediately available, but the manlet is also surrounded by titans, short-supplied, and doesn't know where Erwin is in a field of gore.

Erwin will live until they reach the basement. He is alive and he is so close, he will resist.

The serum plotline is pretty shit and unnecessary desu.

He will die right before they tell him what was in it.

Zeke told him they couldn't be torturing Annie because she would transform and fuck everything up.
His orbiting around Annie is still strong.

I hope it breaks, so it makes the whole situation even more desperate.

Actually the serum not existing would simplify everything a lot.
Whoever's dead is dead and they just kill the less necessary shifter.

This. Erwin and Armin had good deaths. We don't need them to come back to life.

If they keep one of BR to torture they're not going to speak, they need both of them and torture the one in front of the other. They'll talk in no time.

Not worth the risk of them working together to escape.

>Eren grabs Bert by the collar
>"You fucking bastards why are you doing this"
>coordinate activates
>Bert gives all answers within a chapter
Post yfw

Boring. And no, he will never talk.

He will be, in Erwin or Armin's stomach.

This. Bert has achieved enlightenment and will never be a goddamn snitch.

Then he dies without being redeemed in the slightest

>wanting your shingeki to be with 'muhh good guys'
C'mon.

Nah son.
Everyone is forgetting Ymir.
She comes out of nowhere, rescues Bertard and Reindeer and leg it without killing anyone, because you know, she is not interested in killing, she only cares for her lesbic love for Historia.

>wanting an edgelord with no backstory aside from ''buhh we had to do it pity us'

Suit yourself.

I've always hated Bert so seeing all this hate for him is great.

>Y-Ymiru-sama pls save muh faggot antagonists again

Her debt is paid. They did this to themselves. If she only cares for Historia why would she endanger herself again and mark herself as humanity's enemy?

He can be redeemed without giving up info on purpose. Imagine a Theon sort of thing, where they torture and break him and then he makes a go for it, saving Annie in the process.

Also Eren could force the info out of him with the coordinate, Uri implied it's possible.