Is he the most badass of all? Just think if he actually shot to kill

Is he the most badass of all? Just think if he actually shot to kill.

then he would just be a common murderer and unfit to be a protagonist.
go be an edgelord somewhere else

no, i'm just saying that he'd be even more badass if he shot to kill, because his mercy often gets in his way.

How much different is the manga compared to the anime? Which do you think is better?

IDK, haven't read the manga, but the show is amazing.

From what i recall of the manga, it is kinda similar for a bit but then takes different direction.
Ends up fairly divergent.

His mercy is what makes him stronger though.

Assuming you've seen the anime, After the point where Vash busts a hole in the moon and goes into hiding the manga and anime totally diverge and become their own separate things.

>Is he the most badass of all
Yes. Specifically because he *doesn't* shoot to kill.

The manga is far better.

Trigun needs a sequel and an animated remake.

Manga is loads better except for Wolfwood's death scene which is just my personal preference and in no way objective.

Both of those scenes are god tier, though.

Anime had the benefit of a really good accompanying song. The whole OST is really good. I agree they are both good though.

We need more trigun threads.

>Just think if he actually shot to kill

Stop being a sociopath?

No he wouldn't you faggot. Him sticking to his ideals is what makes him a badass. you're not strong because you can kill you're strong because you don't break.

He also defeated a ship run by every plant on the planet, that's badass in itself.

Would have loved to see a romance between him and Meryl but whatever, Vash is still based.

Shirou done right

I usually hate moralfag characters with a no-kill rule attached, but fuck it man, Vash made things seem fun. It was always awesome watching him disarm entire situations with super-human finesse while at the same time keeping his guise as an aloof and clumsy dude.

Best part about it is how no one knew what the fuck would be happening or how, except maybe someone like Gasback.

Funnily enough, When Badlands Rumble was released, Nasu wrote a big gushy spiel for it about how he loves heroes in red and Vash. It's actually super likely Archer was Nasus deconstruction of the character archetype.

>deconstruction

every time I see that word it makes me want to vomit

deconstruction

D E C O N S T R U C T I O N

Oddly enough I enjoyed the anime version of this guy over the manga version.

I dig his shoulder pads.

I forgot what the manga version was like, I should really reread it

The early art will confuse you.

yeah I can't really say I was ever a fan of his art in general

It got better though and his newer manga about monsters in new York is or good.