Monster Musume

He never got to experience the full force of her warm embrace. Poor soul.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fnemWsBS
hulu.com/monster-musume-everyday-life-with-monster-girls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

neither will I
it hurts :c

You don't need to censor nipples if it's from the original sauce

Did we ever get an answer to the question why are other species girls so casual about mixed bathing?

I just spent the whole day learning about bees.

Depending on how Crab treats this new character, she may become my favorite side character.

Bees are so fucking fascinating.

Because they want the D?

I'd rather not use spoiler for the first image.

I've got a non-censored one too.

Even Kii who is kinda kuudere was fine with sharing the hot spring with Kurusu. Polt doesn't seem to mind either. Do the species that don't need humans to reproduce just see us as scenery?

I'd just like to think they are more open about their sexuality, since they probably have alot less rules and morals pressed against them since they were children.

Even canon nipples in the OP image will still get you banned.

Every other thread there's some one trying to get people to post unspoilered nipples, despite Hiroshima Moot's last word in the sticky being to spoiler things that weren't SFW on blue boards. At this point I'm ready to think it's some one trying to get threads pruned.

Poison Suu is an awesome Suu, but don't mess with her people.

Reminder to support the crab. Japanese Volume 10 with MON on the cover drops on the 13th. 6 days later, August issue of Comic Ryuu.

What's this?
A manga woefully underpopulated by bees?
A large influx of BEES ought to put a stop to that!

Time to roll for Doppel.

>Bees are so fucking fascinating.
We have ~14000 square feet of garden. Half of it is in buckwheat each year as green manure / cover crop. Most years it's full of wild bees. Lately though there have been a lot fewer that normal. I'm torn between gearing up to get a hive going to help with pollination and trying to help the wild bees do better.

What was the item in her hand? Hairbrush, hand mirror, or microphone?

A hatless Miia. What kind of blasphemy is this?

A ladle or a wooden spoon, I'd wager.
Look closely.
It's Cooking Miia.

Welcome the bees into your life!

I can't see shit. All I can make out is a single black strap

Roll that beautiful bean footage...

She's wearing a pink apron.
Also,
>お料理
>Cuisine
Yup, confirmed.

I want to marry this snake.

WTF happened to my Oct, Bad hairday Smith and Mero mom?!

Oh well...Doppel better put on clothes when the affection goes up.
Bikini Miia better not.

Welp, I still have no fucking luck with any form of SRs. This is like my 18th roll since the launch of the game.

I have already accepted the allure of bugs.

You got more new HRs from one roll than I did from two.

I just wanted my snek. Why does it have to be like this?

If only there was a trading system.

yup...
pastebin.com/fnemWsBS (Emeth)
thanks if you can help.

>Trading system
If there were, I know what I'd do with the fucking seven Phoes! that I got.

>Doppel
Mcfucking kill yourself, lucky bastard.

Tried out the special vol 10 gatcha.

Slowpoke here. I had no idea that this show was on Hulu hulu.com/monster-musume-everyday-life-with-monster-girls

I wanted Miia dammit.

been on there for a while

must smell like hell under/between those

The RNG is a harsh mistress. So there's no player to player economy, instead it's strictly player to DMM?

Didn't you go for the double SR chance gacha? There's a lot of snek on the other one.

Woah, there's a V10 SPECIAL GACHA? Can't even fucking load the game, maybe because the storm is fucking up wireless signals.

Censored or not?

Hey can you give any insight as to why a couple of the DMM girls have extra lewd scenes?

Like the devil in the last thread, and I know there is one, a cowgirl type I think, that has actual sex happening. Its way off base in comparison to the other ones.

Is an artist being sneaky?

Are you holding out on us?! I need my extra naughty Rachnera mang! :^)

webm gets everything but the HR snek...

>gotta appreciate the irony, though.

you mean heaven

Newt is cute

>Cuntboy
>>/lgbt/

Also there's you can place a flag on a resource node to automatically walk there. But to place a second flag requires you to pay 3 rubies every fortnight.

A girly as Tio is, its unthinkable she wouldn't wear some kind of perfume, or even roll some antiperspirant/deodorant on.

How do blind people read manga anyway?

The 'bone the cow, do it now' pic of Tolepas was fanmade. (and damn good to match the original art) I included it just to fuck with you.

There is no hentai in the game itself. It barely counts as ecchi.

Anyone know if the V10 gacha has a chance at getting non-Doppel MON? Is it same as the one that can drop Fanlong, just with improved chance to get main harem members on your HR/SR?

>ihavenomouthandimusthiss.png

Whatever you do remember to not touch the cow.

Yeah, and the special gacha only requires 30 rubies on the first try.

The V10 gacha only drops the main cast, no-MONs, no game girls.

Wait, what? When was this?

I've been Ruse'd!

Thanks.

Now you tell me!

Does that Liru game count as monstergirl related news?

How do these new marker flags work? You only get one and you have to buy more?

Monster girl news? Sure. Both /h/ and /jp/ either have or would love a thread about it. Here, in a Every Day Live with Monster Girls thread, it's completely irrelevant.

Looks like one's free, but after that you have to rent.

Even if you buy more, the markers only last 15 days. You can only rent markers.

Yes.

>rent

They keep finding new ways to surprise me with their jew ways. Fuck.

Fuuuck, Doppel's Skill 2 involves turning into Loverboy to take less damage. Her Skill 3(same as Ran, mass debuff of all stats) also involves him somehow. Maybe she turns into him, making the opponents more reluctant to attack.

Post more

haul in the whales!

>loverboy
>not bae

I just want my teams to auto grab these nodes so I don't have to babysit them so much. I was looking forward to this update for that very reason.

In the time it takes me to upload 3 pages you could embrace your evil overlord and down load the whole chapter.

Ahoy! How goes today's haul?

At what chapter does the anime end?

Some of them are hauling back.

>accepting shit nicknames

25, although they skipped one chapter and reshuffled a couple others. Honestly, read it from the beginning. It was a faithful adaptation, but not just a panel by panel remake. Some scenes are better in the anime, others in the manga.

So wait, Suu actually learned how to feel love by feeling it through Darling's own memory, right? That's surprisingly deep for an SOL fetish/harem manga.

who

obviously there's a hornet, but what else?

Kobold Pirates are Black Sheep smugglers

Drow and fem!orc?

>that
>deep
go back to high school

He piled upon the shark's pink cloaca the sum of all the general lust and passion felt by his whole race from Adam down; and then, as if his cock had been a mortar, he burst his ball's hot seed within it.

Vamp and Matango

10/10 reference. Got me good

Probably a mushroom/fungus monster of sorts, but middle has no real defining feature unless we wanna say something about ahoge hair being an undeadish feature.

>game is determined to forcefeed me Sprint Cerea
This makes the third one I've rolled, and so now my second one is at 1*(first one filled up via elders).

As for the rest of it, looks like it's detergent time. Kind of disappointed that Suu will be my first non-Quesu/Saki SR, but oh well, at least her stats are alright, I guess? Smacking 3 bitches for 6.3 total damage is nothing to sneeze at. I guess the Mero is a Cool-version of Jelly?

Some of them are fighting back!

Mero (Recovery) is a glacier. Cheerleader Suu is a bruiser.

Next event I'm sure we'll see the nicer nodes moved to more convoluted and remote corners of the map. You'll wish you'd rent a few more flags, which is good, because DMM wishes you'd wish that.

Your attention span apparently only lasts 1.5 sentences.

Ch28+ is on bato, where can I download the chapters before?

What does cowgirl meat taste like?

you must be new, cause that joke is quite old.

>What's this? A monstergirl thread woefully underpopulated by bees?

That's roughly how long it takes to take 3 steps!

White Whale! Holy Grail!

I wonder if Mero has it like this

That is a nice butt

It's an old joke that I haven't heard in a while

>cthylla sunscreen