Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EY1bFvVMOak
youtube.com/watch?v=2YA4irxFEzE
youtube.com/watch?v=HcDQ0QaIhuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd take it seriously

that was far more savage than I thought it would be

niggers BTFO forever

No, it's an open minded critical exchange of knowledge and scum like u keep blacks down we need more blacks like this pastor!

youtu.be/EY1bFvVMOak
>NYC FAGGOTS!!!

As much as I don’t like nigs, it still hurts to see one of them desperate enough to say the truth as fed up as he did.

that cutie!

if you actually watched the video (which you did not because you are a fucking leaf), you would know that the black pastor himself said there is something fundamentally wrong with the way the black man thinks, and he cannot understand the world without divine intervention itself at this point.

he also screamed a lot about how niggers never built a single god damn thing in Africa beyond 1-story houses made of grass and mud, kek

I wish more nogs thought like this man sadly the truth is to painful for them

>there is something fundamentally wrong with the way the black man thinks
which type of people gravitate towards a culture that exhibit these 10 tenets?

Love paster Manning. Been following him for many years. "Long legged mack daddy"
He the most Based person on the East coast, nyny!

I do feel bad for them. Seeing now that there are some that know the truth and want to fix their issues.

>y'all white folks got demons in you! malcom x wuz right!

he's half there. we actually have jewish brain poison inside roughly 50% of us in 2017

>You are demon possessed white trash......FAGGOTSSSSSSS

I honestly tear up every time I watch this video. "There's something wrong with the black man's miiiind, there something wrong with his miiiind". Real, visceral, self-deprecating emotion. Just imagine his pain and burden and having to not only admit that but fight tirelessly against the world telling him he's the victim, ignoring every voice that tells him "Don' worry nigga jus chill".

He said Elijah Muhammad not Malcom X, it was his mentor. Pastor Manning hates muslims, but I agree with him - He's speaking about the reprobated mind that makes all sin possible. Without God white people are just as lost in the world (and sicker than sick) as Black folks like he says in the OP video.

Op post some more of this guy, this is my first time hearing him

Niggers don't deserve pastor manning

youtube.com/watch?v=2YA4irxFEzE

youtube.com/watch?v=HcDQ0QaIhuc

He also said Malcom X. Please watch the video before commenting.

No way? You're in for a treat. Prepare to have your mind blown by quite possibly the only worthwhile black person in America today

fucking hilarious

Damn, the black man couldn't even hold on to Harlem. That was their mecca in this country back in early 1900s, and they still manage to fuck it up.