This was so good

This was so good.

It really wasn't.

I agree

I dropped it
>:^D

such an underrated show. Its similar to shin sekai yori but better.

Mediocre is what you mean.

got a problem?

>The background art in this show was good*

Why's his sister look like a masaki clone?

MIUNA

the forced drama was fucking retarded, I dropped it when the retarded mom was was crying and hugging a kid for some retarded reason(I cannot really recall why), I remember thinking to myself:what kind of parent does that? if she had any semblance of self awareness even she would recoil at her own actions.

every drama show has forced drama, that's why it's drama

but not that forced, and more importantly not over such trite issues as the mother was facing(I do not recall them but I remember thinking that it was trite as fuck).

> when the retarded mom was was crying and hugging a kid for some retarded reason
Have fun being an emotionally stunted retard.

>anything done by Mari Okada
>good

>Hanasaku Iroha

This is probably one of Okada shows that has any direction at all.

>good

MIUNA

>emotion

good drama is served best subtly, and not forced down ones throat so cringely.

I didn't understand it that well honestly. All that stuff about the sea god's emotions and whatnot. Or is the supernatural stuff supposed to be mysterious?

I recently binged everything and thought it was okay

and this

>anime
>good

This show was pure shit and unenjoyable on any level

This show solidified the fact that Okada is a hack writer.

Seriously, not even its great soundtrack and animation can save it from the writing. It was dissapointing really, since I wanted to like the show. But the love pentagon around the show's shallow characters (with the exception of Miuna and maybe the MC), followed with forced drama just to progress the plot in some way and make it seem like the characters weren't just cardboard cutouts, brought its demise for the show.

The plot was fine, just a bit disappointing. I expected more from the ending too.

nice animation with shitty plot

It wasn't really all that good.

The only thing this show had going for itself was the art and this goddess.

Threadly reminder.

translate

>Anonimo

Get out Miguel

MIUNA

Except for this faggot. He fucking ruined the show for me. I want to fucking punch him in his face and hit him with a car.

Still the best confessed in recent years

Except it's not.

The only pairing worth anything in this show.

You should be executed for having such a garbage taste.

It was a wet pile of dogshit.

Please kill yourself, for attempting to justify your stupid melodrama by shitting on drama in general.

You're joking right? it was garbage