ISLAM GENERAL

ISLAM GENERAL:

>لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ ٱلله
>lā ʾilāha ʾillā llāh muḥammadun rasūlu llāh
>There is no god but Allah. Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

>(Five Pillars of Islam)
>Shahada/Faith
>Salat/Prayer
>Zakāt/Charity
>Sawm/Fasting
>Hajj/Pilgrimage to Mecca

As-salāmu ʿalaykum,

Let us show Sup Forums the way to Allah (subḥānahū wa-taʿālā) by the example of his prophet, Muhammad (ʿalayhi as-salām).

ITT: We discuss all things Islam including history, theology, sharia law, the Qur'an, the prophets, etc.

>How to convert (revert) to Islam:

islamreligion.com/articles/204/how-to-convert-to-islam-and-become-muslim/

muslimconverts.com/mosque/going-to-a-mosque.htm

raleighmasjid.org/how-to-pray/salah.htm

>Islam on prophet Isa [Jesus] (ʿalayhi as-salām):

islam101.com/history/people/prophets/jesus/jesus.htm

islamicity.org/5797/jesus-in-islam/

chatislamonline.org/en/jesus-and-christianity.html

>Science in the Qur'an

islamreligion.com/category/34/scientific-miracles-of-holy-quran/

youtube.com/watch?v=sWB-_bD9YWQ

>Verse of the day:

هُوَ اللَّهُ الَّذِي لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْمَلِكُ الْقُدُّوسُ السَّلَامُ الْمُؤْمِنُ الْمُهَيْمِنُ الْعَزِيزُ الْجَبَّارُ الْمُتَكَبِّرُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

Huwa Allahu allathee la ilaha illa huwa almaliku alquddoosu alssalamu almuminu almuhayminu alAAazeezu aljabbaru almutakabbiru subhana Allahi AAamma yushrikoona

"Allah is He, besides Whom there is no god, the King, the Holy, the Giver of peace, the Granter of security, the Guardian, the Almighty, the Irresistible, the Supreme: Glory be to Allah! He is far above the shirk they commit (by associating other gods with Him)." - Surah 59:23

Other urls found in this thread:

sofrep.com/77858/bulgarian-isis-bounty-hunter-buys-attack-helicopter-help-find-potential-jihadis/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>literally a false prophet
>literally says sperm comes from the backbone

lmao no gtfo mudslime

Islam is the religion of truth, for it is of Allah! How can there be anything false?

You don't understand those things.

If I convert to Islam which version of Islam do I convert to? Sunni or Shai? or other?

Convert to Sunni, Shia's are not Muslims.

Why are they not Muslim?

Because the Shia believe Ali was another prophet after Muhammad, and some Shia's even worship him.

So if you believe in other prophets or God's then you are not Muslim?

If you believe that any prophets came after Muhammad (PBUH) and/or worship them, you are not a Muslim. Muhammad (PBUH) was the final prophet of Allah (SWT).

You shouldn't be venerating a prophet for he is only a messenger. You Muslims essentially venerate Muhammad that he's like a deity almost equal to your Allah (almost). That's wrong, for only God deserves such veneration and not a mere messenger. For your heresy, you will be destroyed. God wills it.

What if Muhammed and Allah were the same? Like the Jesus. Hypothetically speaking.

Aloha snackbar your profit was a pig fucker

Blasphemy! Muhammad was just a man like you and I, Allah (SWT) is above all things including Muhammad (PBUH), and Muhammad (PBUH) was subject to his will!

Yeah but Muhammed could be like Allah. They could be one and the same. Christians worship Christ and Christ was a messenger and savior so why can't Muhammed also be the same?

Islam is degeneracy. Europe and the US needs to be cleaned of US. Its a nigger religion.

NO! NO! NO! THAT IS BLASPHEMY!

BASED Ahmed Deedat user.

Remove this heresy from my Christian boards and sage with me brothers

The flesh of the swine is sweet and salty.

NO THEY AREN'T! CHRISTIANS CORRUPTED JESUS TRUE MESSAGE! ALLAH IS ONE!

Your religion is a death cult.

how is life for your epileptic midget prophet these days ?

ALLAH WILL HAVE HIS VENGEANCE UPON YOU KAFIR!

Abrahamic religions are all the same, you and your desert fairy tales.

It could be a test from God that only the worthy can see

There is no Allah you inbred mule fucker.

allah piss be on him can eat my dick

You wont survive long with Bulgaria-fett hunting you with an Mi-24.

sofrep.com/77858/bulgarian-isis-bounty-hunter-buys-attack-helicopter-help-find-potential-jihadis/

>muh black and white, false dichotomy.
Mohammad took great pleasure in raping his 9 year old wife and sucking on the tongues of prepubescent boys.
Anybody who thinks Mohammad was a prophet or the perfect man is clearly completely evil.
He was literally a pedophile in all sense of the word. Boys and girls molested.
Literally coming up with revelations on the spot to satisfy his sexual perversions.

YOU WILL BURN HERE!

>tfw japanese asian
>tfw converting to islam wont give me a free pass to get away with crimes

is that a futuristic high tech colony in a lava planet?

Death to all muslims, islam is cancer.

How about no?
Deus vult sand nigger

Yes but the purpose of bodies are to please. Why would God give us bodies if those bodies were not meant to give pleasure?

Can people earn they way into heaven or not?

*AUTISM I N T E N S I F I E S*

NO BLASPHEMER!

So, Sup Forums I've been wondering something. Why don't we convert to Islam ironically and just generally drag everything down hill?

>I'm a Muslim :^)
>Hitler did nothing wrong
>Women are property
>Homosexuals must be stoned

Like, we actually have nothing to lose since our communities aren't actually Muslims who will banish us for being shitty Muslims, and we wouldn't actually get stoned for generally being heretics wearing it as a mask without the absolute destruction of the current status quo.

Likewise, we'd also completely fuck up Islam in the process.

>Muslims get butt mad that we're using their religion as a scapegoat
>Muslims become more exposed to western ideals and corrupted
>We can start our own splinter mosques and start a shitty, half assed Muslim reformation

Like how hard is it to actually get declared an Imam? What stops us from just making a

>Evangelical Mosque of Allah the Scientist
>No Jews or fags
>Niggers only in chains for being sons of Ham.

Allah is a faggot because he had gay sex with Muhammad, Allah has HIV and has prolapsed rectum.

fuck off ahmed

You can repent now, ask Jesus Christ to forgive you and accept him into your heart. Until you fonthis, you are the one who will burn in the Pitts of HELL for eternity you pagan swine!

Rot in hell you filthy child fucking barbarians.
Fuck pisslam
Fuck Mohammed, piss be upon him
Fuck all your semetic bullshit abrahamic sand cult

In order to get into paradise (Jannah), one must be a Muslim, non-Muslims cannot go to heaven. Now, from there, if you are Muslim, Allah will weigh your good deeds and bad deeds on the day of judgment. If you have more good deeds, Allah will allow you into paradise, if you have more bad deeds, Allah will purge you in Jahannam!

You're not the only person in the world, the world does not revolve around you.. Other people's bodies are not there just to please sick faggots like you and Greatfaggot Mohammad. Your statement is extremely selfish, full of greed and lust. Something Satan would say. Muslims are evil. Every single one of them should be killed.

Gypsy-san, seriously, why not? Like, actually converting to Islam is really easy on paper.

Following it is a bitch, but if we don't actually give a fuck about the community and being accepted by it, we can really just do whatever we want while claiming its for Allah.

I believe in prophet Jesus (PBUH), he is a prophet of Allah!

Yeah but we should create our own version of Islam.

I'm thinking we could call it Judeo-Islam because then we could double whammy the Muslims and Jews.

BLASPHEMY!

because :
1 you are a muslim shill
2 it's a redarded medieval shit that needs to die
3 this is what they want more numbers

Nah, it wouldn't work. It would be too obvious looking, also much more confusing to get going.

Besides, we wouldn't be able to force Muslims against Jews into the open. We'd be forcing ourselves against both and thus just isolating ourselves against everyone.

>we can really just do whatever we want while claiming its for Allah.
Basically this. We could also do the same with Judaism.

1. Sure
2. Okay.
3. Why would Muslims want Muslims who not only do nothing Muslim, but actively cause problems for them?

>brown kike general

But that's the thing, it's easy to convert into Islam and look halfway legitimate, but I honestly don't think we could do the same for Jews at the same time.

Both would toss us under the bus as traitors.

it gives them validity
also leaves no room for those that dont want it

No he was not. Jesus was a bi-polar schizophrenic with a delusional sense of-self importance/self-righteousness and near suicidal tendencies. Mohammad was a psychopathic childmolester, also schizophrenic.

Yeah but we would be copying the two most terrifying and problematic religions in the world. We could have Muslim barbarism and Jewish tricks all combined into one convent package.

Convince me the resurrection never happened and I'll convert right now.

Jesus is Lord, you unbaptised filth. He was not a lowly profit, like moHAMed the swine. Jesus is God himself manifested and he is divine!

How?

>Both would toss us under the bus as traitors.
That would be fine. We need something to prevent our cult from being assimilated.

>convent package
i meant convenient.

>Copying
No, that really isn't the point. We'd be using them as a host for our bullshit; we wouldn't actually become any more barbarian or any more Jewish schemy than we are now. We'd literally just apologetically be Sup Forums while claiming we're Muslims and thus justified.

>Why not doing this while being merchants?
We already kinda do, we have tons of twitter bots that have cliche' Jewish names, but I don't know how much further we can go. Jews are picky, Muslims aren't.

DEUS VULT INFIDEL

if there are more "muslims" there is more justification that they are right no matter how non "muslim" they behave curently

oh the DIGITS

Why do you personally support pedophilia, wife beating and sexual slavery?

>convince me that something never happened
That's not the way it works. You have to prove that it happened.
Jesus literally was the leader of a massive con artistry racket, if you have ever read the Bible this is quite clear. It was merely someone who looked like Jesus who was "resurrected" in the cave.
And Mohammad was a psychopathic, warmongering, slave driving, murderous, self-justifying, child molester.

>We'd literally just apologetically be Sup Forums while claiming we're Muslims and thus justified.
Yeah but if we are Judeo-Islamic then we could just as easily call ourselves Muslim without fear of being assimilated. Nobody would know or care about Judeo-Islam and the more the Jews hated us the more attention they would give us.

BLASPHEMY! Jesus never said he was God! On the contrary, Jesus said,

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: 'O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Muhammad.'" - Surah 61:6

Not talking to you, leaf.

That toilet paper you are quoting has no power or meaning, it is not the word of God or the word of anything more the the fevers of an illiterate pedophile pagan.

Not an argument, faggot.

Allah will have his vengeance.

Gypsy-san, let me put this bluntly. Religions don't exist in bubbles. If we're considered members and we're generally just spreading heresy, we weaken Islam, or at least warp it. I.e., if the west is toxic, then we're toxifying Islam from within.

Likewise, if we're unapologetic holocaust deniers, chauvinists, and generally just flinging shit everywhere the best the left and Muslims can do is

>Not all Muslims :^)

Because we will be Muslims on papers. If this gives Islam legitimacy, then we're literally creating pseudo-nazism in the west using Islam as a cover.

>Assimilated
You keep bringing this up, but if Islam has nothing to actually offer us, if we don't practice, and we don't actually care about the community it doesn't work.

You have to actually want to be assimilated to be assimilated. Hence why Muslims don't get assimilated.

>leaf calls someone else a faggot

Muslims must all be exterminated.

Obvious b8, but hard to trust heretics the church pushes out and even harder to see something as legitimate when people still draw the prophets! That's haram but its fine despite Isa>Muhammad

It is a more notable piece of literature than anything you have ever written.

you aplly reazon where is none
you forgot that there is a gay trangender muslim (also bacon and alchool drinking) promoted by the media and most muslims just use that to recruit