These characters are transported to different locations in an alternate dimension...

These characters are transported to different locations in an alternate dimension. They all wake up at the same time alone, except for saitama and genos who wake up together.

What happens? Feel free to fill in the blanks.

I threw superman in for the whole superman goku thing

Latest characterizations? Misogi and Accelerator kinda remain neutral powerhouses. Goku, and Saitama fight a lot, Goku and Saitama occasionally fight Superman. They mostly stop if they manage to beat him.

I could see Touma and Misogi occasionally boxing, due to Misogi being...Misogi.

>not even picking best Supes
for shame

shut up amerifat

there's no need to be upset.

Touma could probably kick Kumagawa's butt
IB wouldn't work on Saitama, Goku, or Superman because raw strength
Kumagawa could kill everyone but he's too stupid to do that
It would come to Goku Accel Supes and Saitama but Saitama wins when it comes to fighting.
I say Saitama is the winner, that is, if Kumagawa doesn't use All Fiction correctly but since he's a loser that's not happening

I don't know who'd win, but I do know who'd lose.

Goku tries to solicit fights out of superman and Saitama
Genos is cheering on sensei
Accelerator takes a nap
Kumagawa fucks with Touma
Touma Fukou das

Fuckin nice

Yeah i would believe that All-fiction would make saitama's limiter breaking never happening And that would also make his hair grow back so it's still a win for saitama

Genos meets Trunks sounds super interesting.

Houma always draws the short straw. And it wouldn't be the same without it.

Trunk's PTSD kicking in and him attacking Genos would probably get the plot going.

>Not Best Supes
post-crisis or bust.

>Touma is basically useless against Goku, Supes, Genos, and Saitama
>Genos is fucking outclasses badly by almost everyone on top of being jobber pro
>Kumagawa could win but since Goku, Supes, and Saitama are known to overpower logic with strength, who knows
>Accelerator is probably the most useless, at least Touma could fuck up Kuma's powers if he tried to use them, Accelerator is way too far below everyone except Genos

Going by feats, it comes down to Goku and Superman, Goku winning because Superman never even got close to universe-busting.

you were saying?

He found time/space/dimensions/whatever in the form of a wall in front of him and punched that apart. Big difference.

Not to mention we know how much energy it would take to destroy the universe, we have no idea for "time" (which doesn't even exist except as a concept we have) or "dimensions".

>Going by Whis's exaggerated language vs Superboy Prime actually punching reality and it having an effect.

Oh look, Supesfags completely misunderstanding his feats or ignoring all the important details, as per the usual.

He wasn't swinging around empty space and shattering dimensions. He literally had space frozen in front of him that he was destroying. He's not a multi-verse buster.

>He was only exaggerating! Just because it was explicitly stated doesn't mean it's true!

Is that really what you faggots use as an "argument"?

>These characters are transported to different locations in an alternate dimension.
>This dimension is Sakamoto's dimension
>Sakamoto singlehandedly disposes of all of them

except the enemies that destroyed his world looked exactly like humans
There would be no reason for a human with cyber-like appearance to "trigger" Trunks. He stayed calm while owning Mecha-Frieza.

well, not really. Whis keeps saying this, yet we don't even see the effects of it.

He just says "They're so strong they could destroy the Universe with their punches" yet there's no visual evidence to suggest this.

>yet there's no visual evidence to suggest this
>Other than the ripple we see that moves across the entire universe, shattering planets all across it

Goddamn you people are so stupid it hurts.

>when Supes beats up Manhattan a year from now, DBfags will still whine about muh universe shatturung punches.

But what if they had no actual reasons to fight one another?
I suppose Goku and Saitama would fight just to find out who's the best since that's what they love to do, but that's not true for the other characters

webm, now.

>A character states something
>We are shown visual evidence
>"They're just whining"

I'm honestly not sure if you're baiting or just that stupid.

This is probably bait, but Dragon Ball Super episode 13, about 6 minutes in. No I'm not going to make a fucking webm to coddle your dumb ass, ever heard of a bibliography? Consider that my reference. Go look.

This guy fucks up all of them.

/thread

>mfw assblasted japs took Deathbattle seriously.
Original DoB didn't even imply this, but yeah This will just be an infinite debate because DC put a reality warper on as its big bad for its big event.

Goku beats superman because he is vulnerable to magic based attacks and I think ki would qualify within the dc universe as magic. Similar to how wonder woman gets her powers from a magic source.

>BoG**
stupid spellchecker.

What? What are you even talking about? When did anyone mention deathbattle? And BoG was completely overwritten, Super is the new canon. But you've proved to be so retarded I doubt you knew that.

>Wally West: The Flash
He's back!?

Has Barry finally stepped aside and let the real Flash take his place?

not that guy that's arguing this point, but it's going to be an eternal debate because I've seen DC pull out massive asspulls at the moment so, I won't too sure about this POWER LEVEL debate.

not really, they're both "The Flash", but Wally has more Speedforce bullshit and Barry is Faster-ish.

> Worst jobber in DC.
> Winning a fight.

Dude literally lost to deathstroke.

Inb4 m...muh speed steal/speedforce dump.

Kumagawa beats the shit out of everyone
Still loses.

Looks like everyone gets along except Kumagawa. Accel is pretty neutral and doesn't give a fuck unless his loli or Touma gets threatened.

More of Superman being a nice guy please

unfortunately i don't have a lot.

also rip Darwyn Cooke

This is N52 Superman, which surpasses actual Saitama, but loses pathetucally to Universal Level Goku.

Accelrator cannot react to Goku's or Supes's flight speeds, So he will die eventually by a single attack from them.
It's not like they cannot resist their own attacks.
The To aru protagonist dude gets murdered with ease, the Accel thing were all plot devices, and, if you consider it a legit win, he takes care of accel before the rest.

Goku might blow up the universe if bloodlust, killing everyone exept Kumagawa.

Kumagawa kills everyone due to hax and main character bullshit.

DEMONBANE

DEMONBANE ALWAYS WINS

Everyone has an Adventure, except for saitama and genos who start fucking

>Accelrator cannot react
You know he doesn't need to react to anything right? The barrier is automatic.

That deserves a round of applause.

I want to see a world where Kumagawa and Accelerator could be friends to the point kumagawa uses all fiction to remove Accelerators handicap.

Automatic to MFTL+ Attacks?

Hell, if the tokitobashi is considered a timestop ability, SSBKX10 Goku is faster than time.

But, yeah, Goku can revert the vector of his attacks fast enough to make them him Accel.

I'm not entirely sure you understand the way his reflection works. Assuming this is post-kirihara Accelerator, then reversing your attack's vectors mid way through his field doesn't work anymore. And yes automatic, means automatic. His esper abilities are a form of reality warping that can occur subconsciously. Whether or not he perceives the attack is irrelevant.

If it is operated by his brain, even as a thousand supercomputers, it shouldn't be considered to be perfectly automatic since the limitations of his mind.

Well, Saitama and Supes can still blow up the planet or Solar System.

Can Accel really survive without Oxigen or warmth from the sun?