Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9paNJJqMn3c
youtu.be/xA8Jn-mMfk4
youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Shareblue thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting SHILL that you actually paid for a Sup Forums Gold Account, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic crying wojack” guy, isn’t it? I imagine you laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fuck up, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about the same tired meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a SHILL. A pathetic ShareBlue SHILL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be...

Forever...

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Yes I am a shill. So who should I shill for? I can't make up my mind. There are many good choices. I've only listed a few.

Maxine Fucking Waters

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

I like her but I don't think she would make the best presidential candidate.

Killing yourself sounds like a pretty good option desu.

>BTFO Trump
LOL the democrats are still in shambles and the whole party has no idea what to do with itself.

I refuse to join the 43%

Kamala race baiting Harris will give Trump the easiest win ever.

nah

She'll reunite the Obama coalition that Hill couldn't hold together.

The dream team would be Maxine Waters and Kamala Harris

E L E C T O R A L
E X T E R M I N A T I O N

>>Joe Biden
Creepy Uncle Joe would never get past the primaries

you can only pick one shit for brains candidate...I pick Tim Kaine...he's got skull full of shit

>Texas
>Georgia
>NC
>Going blue

I guess the first step to being disappointed is unrealistically high hopes.

You're better off picking someone charismatic like Shill Nye

Trump has been such a pitiful choice that I am really wishing Hillary won since it would mean the death of the Republican party. Maybe once the Republican party dies we can build some sort of actual conservative party instead of a party whose platform consists of refusing to do what the Democrats want, and then talking about big reforms that they never actually follow through with.

>dumb as rocks
>sounds like an insane community college professor
>generic bitchy white woman
>JUST haircut
>100 years old
>unfunny comedian
>too boring for CSPAN
>weirdo
>literally whos
>legless, named "Ladda Duckworth"
>a bunch of massively corrupt people

Deval Patrick is the best choice as far as the election goes but Democrats are making it harder every day.

interesting

Patrick is apparently Obama world's choice.

He beats every one of those idiots. Only Bernie stands a chance.

(((Zuckerberg))) will be the (((Democrat))) choice in 2020.

TRUMP will BTFO (((Zuck))) the Cuck in 2020, and Paint all America Red.

TRUMP 2020, Make America Great Again, Again!

DINE I WILL VOTE JEB IN 2020 YOU HAPPY OP?!?! every one knows the establishment republicans will not let trump run uncontested and if trump wont get rid of the beaners what difference does it make. all we get are tax breaks for rich people and a swarm of muslims either way

also, since Trump has a Twitter Account, and (((Zuckerberg))) owns (((Facebook))), the 2020 Election will Literally be Twitter vs (((Facebook))).

after (((Zuck))) the Cuck loses, (((Facebook))) will go BANKRUPT, because he will spend ALL his Fortune on the Campaign.

anyone try to prove me Wrong?

People forgetting about Tulsi Gabbard? (((Democrats))) hate her.

Let the opposition reaserch begin.

Trump will probably win in 2020.

However, at least op didn't flip my home state Indiana. A lot of libtards think that indi will flip. Not even close.

The sooner they announce who is running, that is more time to come up with clever names for his opponents. But if they wait too long, nobody will know who they are. Of course, maybe Hillary's problem was that people knew who she is.

Zuckerberg can't pass a primary and the media is going to start turning against him soon anyway.

in your dreams

Fuck Zuck

Tulsi is objectively the best candidate. She doesn't have a chance precisely for that reason.

Biden is the only one who could btfo Trump. He is good with the rust belt / union crowd.

maybe, but the (((Democrats))) have pretty much no one else after they lost (((Clinton))). (((Demcrats))) will throw anyone they can against Trump, (((Zuck))) being one of them.

t.Butthurt (((Democrat))) who knows no (((Democrat))) can stump the Trump.

t.Obama Voter in 2008 and 2012

California has a better chance of going red than Texas does at going blue.

>who
Politically retarded and grammatically retarded to boot. Libfags never cease to amaze me.

Came to post this.

Trump won't lose Ohio.

Trump's got 2020 locked. Don't even worry about it user, it isn't even close. MI will be sucking his dick, and he'll reach 10-12% of the black population. Texans will collectively kill themselves before they go blue, it's never going to happen. Florida red confirmed. Seriously who drew this map? You clearly don't know shit.

bring it

mine is more accurate. (except for (((Zuck))) being the (((Donkey))) Candidate maybe)

goteem

it would be more fitting if the Stars had 6 Points instead of 5. since Democrats = jews.

>kamala harris

hahaha willie brown!!!!

No Bernie?

only if (((Bernie))) will still be Alive, same for (((Hillary))).

if neither of them are Alive in 2020, (((Zuck))) will be on the Balots most likely.

HAHAHAA yeah, perfect. except for Commifornia, no chance in hell they don't cuck for Zuck and honestly maybe Iowa too, I'm in Missouri and our northern neighbors are all retarded.

(((Zuckerberg))) winning the usually Blue CA is the best outcome for him, but thats the only State he wins. he still loses even if he takes CA.

Look, no matter who's the nominee, an electoral event is going to change history for the ages. Then who are the commies?

>Mala Kamala
>Pocahontas
>Creepy Uncle Joe
> Hilary Lite, Hilary 2.0
>Not a major contender
> Crazy Bernie, Old Man Bernie
>Stuart Smalley

The rest of these people won't make it far enough in the Primariy to matter

I love it. She's one of the few Dems that refused to sign that petition against Trump when he won, and the Dems are treating her like Bernie even though she's one of the most popular members of the party. 2020 will be 2016 all over again if she runs.

nope, mine is the most Realistic.

YASSS QUEEN!

Okay if you want to be really realistic, this is what it will look like.

>Blue Texas

that would only happen if Zorak Hypnotized all Texans into voting for (((Zuck))), and i dont think Space Ghost would let him do something that Evil.

speaking of Space Ghost, i had a few Days ago a Dream where Trump had a Talk Show in the White House, a Space Ghost Coast to Coast-style Show, with Trump as Space Ghost, with (((Clinton))) as Zorak, and (((Zuckerberg))) as Moltar.

can anyone make a Video of the Apprentice Intro where For the Love of Money is replaced by the Space Ghost Coast to Coast Theme?

use these Videos for it:
youtu.be/9paNJJqMn3c
youtu.be/xA8Jn-mMfk4

so what do you think of my Weird Dream?

>Sheldon Whitehouse

President Whitehouse

he probably will be the 2028 (((Democrat))) Candidate, so this means if Brak appeared in my Dream, Sheldon would have been Brak.

You're forgetting somebody you misogynist Berniebro

but still, how in the Name of FUCK be name Whitehouse, and People not expecting you to be a Presidential Candidate, if not President???? but since Sheldon is a (((Democrat))), he is a Villain, so he gets no sympathy from anyone.

Not reptilian at all. Totally human. Just like us!

only if she is still Alive by 2020.

How about Debbie Wasserman Shultz?

>Implying GA is going blue ever
>mfw

>(((Al Franken)))

pic related is what (((Hillary))) looks like without her Human Suit.

Notice that OP doesn't care about 2018 whatsoever.

OP is a (((Shareblue))) judging from his Map.

> TX going red but not IN

Literally what? Swap IN with TX, and make IA bluue, then you've got the map where Trump gets BTFO.

Pic related is the map if Trump gets his shit together, builds the wall, passes immigration reform, and tax reform.

Dems are gonna get BTFO hard in 2018, so they just stopped trying to shill for it.

I can't wait for Senator Kid Rock.

mine is more likely.

>schultz running for president

schultz is only fit for running from the law

>still doesnt win his Home State, NY.

LMFAO NOOOOOOOOOOO.

Trump would unironically win the black vote if that happened.

You realize Hillary won NY by 1.7 million votes, right? Even if you subtract manhattan she wins the state by a few thousand. Trump's one and only hope to flip NY is if more people in Manhattan like him, and they all hate him. Unless the dems run someone truly toxic (like, say, Maxine Waters) NY is staying blue.

>Trump's one and only hope to flip NY is if more people in Manhattan like him, and they all hate him.
Funny but they all loved him until he ran as republican.
Nobody really had issues with trump until he decided to run.
No one called him a racist until he ran for president.
>Really makes you think

Its Michelle Obama. They already chose her. I was right about Hillary, I will be right again.

Trump himself is from NYC, Queens, Jamaica Estates to be exact. you dont think Trump can win his Home City?

as for my TRUMP vs (((Zuck))) prediction, or my Space Ghost Trump Dream, what do you think?

ILLINOIS - 30% Nigger 30% Spic 30% ((White)) 10% Mutt
What a Dead broke , corrupt ,crime-ridden ((multicultural paradise))

IOWA - Fool, Obama Already recruited into Chicago's housing assistance region
Sending inner city niggers into previously White towns, Iowa
Iowa Become Illinois 2.0 soon

KANSAS - A Birthplace of Coal Burner , You are fooling no one but yourself

MICHIGAN - Detroit , People are Degenerate as Californian

MINNESOTA - AYY ,Crazy Lib-College girl saying Roman was Shit-skin
That's tell us This Place are stronghold of Progressive Left

MISSOURI - center of Nigger worship culture, They Remove all the confederate monument

NEBRASKA - Omaha Girl are Most Degenerate Desu

OHIO , INDIANA , WISCONSIN - You Fell into Le ((conservative)) MEME , Faggot
haven't you ever heard that State ((University)) Remove Shakespeare Portrait for Lacking ((Diversity))

NORTH DAKOTA , SOUTH DAKOTA - Just Wait 10 year , ((White American)) Uncle Miguel and Aunt Carmen gonna Escape from California

>Manhattan has a massive minority and shitlib population
>Trump goes out in his announcement speech as an effectively anti-minority platform
>act surprised when Manhattan doesnt like him

>effectively anti-minority platform
Your interpretation.
Securing borders, bringing back jobs and MAGA is not anti-minority you dimwitted fuck.

I can't tell what you're saying... Are you implyig Nebraska, Missouri, Ohio, Indiana, and Kansas are going to become deep blue?

As an aside could you give your thoughts on Canada's upcoming elections? (Andrew Scheer's Conservatives vs. Justin Trudeau's Liberals)

Hoping fatass nukes you soon.

>effectively anti-minority
>BUT ITS NOT EXPLICITLY ANTI-MINORITY, SO YOURE DIMWITTED
No one in Manhattan, Chicago, Boston, or otherwise ever gave a shit about 'bringing back jobs', 'MAGA', or any of that. When you say 'Fuck illegal immigrants, we're going to build a wall' and 'Fuck BLM, we support the cops', surprise surprise, shitlibs and minorities think you're Satan
Your idea that it wasn't Trump's own rhetoric and policy platform that made Manhattan despise him, and instead it being some sort of media gaslighting operation, is entirely retarded
Are you new, or just wandered away from /ptg/?

Have you seen the protest in Texas?

All of This Faggot Going to Blue

BASED GEN-Z are MEME, They are either hipster fag or nog

Justin Trudeau will win again

Leaf gonna slaughter their brother&Sister for whatever their Obama-kikes tell them to do

Nahh, Drumf impeachment is way more realistic

Take your pick.

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks

anyone argue with me?

bother Clicking on ALL of my Posts first.

Bump for TRUMP.

>California red
>Texas blue

Do you have brain damage?

All we need is one state.

> TX
> Blue

Nigga, you're going to need to import mexicans out of Commiefornia by the literal millions to get that done. The mexicans in Texas are all catholics and as long as the Dems keep running pro-choice loony candidates, it's staying the fuck red.

Mexican border is blue. People do care a bit more about their relatives not getting deported than about "MUH FETUSES". Really, no one aside Evangelicans has abortions as one of their core issues.

even i did a Better Map than him.

bother Clicking on ALL of my Posts first.

Yep, you do have brain damage.