It's time for some Johj Science

It's time for some Johj Science.

We have some familiar faces in this chapter.

How nice of you, Jesus Johj-san.

This is all really surreal

Either it's some kind of experiment or a training program for roaches.

Humans are used to make sure that the roaches are not hurt.

I didn't know the giant space niggers were intelligent. Is this series worth getting into?

God no

I'm still relativity new to the series, but yeah, Id say it's worth getting into.

Reminder that this guy is the longest living roach in this manga who got punched by Captain Hornet in one of the first chapters.

Give it a go.

The obligatory pissed off protagonists.

Aaand To Be Continued.

so what going on op, are the roaches human clones or something?

What do you mean? Roaches are roaches.

well depends, it starts with a somewhat serious plot, well of course with super powers and all but not bad. Already in the second arc, lots of asspulls, stupid stuff get introduced and it goes more and more downhill though.

If you are just in for the action and able to ignore any unbelievable plot developments than it can still be a fun ride

Are they experimenting with radioactivity?
Well then shit, if they are smart they will just contaminate their areas and no human will ever be able to enter.

what created the roaches?

>lots of asspulls, stupid stuff get introduced
Like?

turks

kek

I remember when this manga used to make me feel excited.
Good thing I dropped it early when I saw the pyramid. I NOPED and l turn back from this.
This is insane.

Looks more like a stronger gravity room. The roach who was in the next one got visibly tired from it too. Also, I might be wrong but it's probably not the first time for the girl. So she's alive, if I am right.

Sorry am to lazy to look up how to use spoiler

in the first arc they basically get injected insect genes and each member has a different insect gene and different powers from those
like ant greater strenght, stuff like that but even the super powers well have some limits.
In the second arc we now also have animals
and then also some other stuff which might spoil
to much.
but basically someone who should be dead-dead, in fact we later see how little of their body remained somehow regenerated fully,

Also Japanese spirit unlocks great power.

I can find more examples but like said if you just a battle mange its a fun ride, dont expect anything else where you really can get invested into the charas, in fact they get annoying even.

So you were excited for the whole 4 chapters? Wow.

Joseph was the only good character

Excuse me, I meant when the roaches swarmed the pyramid.
I believe it was later in the manga?
After them trying to find a way to escape or some shit they see roaches covering the pyramid in mars.
I don't want to read it again, pardon me.

ah testing the human limits in a way and stuff, okay that makes sense.

Not sure if they really survive, the gal and boy both didnt know what they had to expect in that room and even had false illusions of getting finally released..

>In the second arc we now also have animals
Even those get additional grasshopper enhancements to make them stronger.

>but basically someone who should be dead-dead, in fact we later see how little of their body remained somehow regenerated fully,
Because some real creatures are just that magical.

>Also Japanese spirit unlocks great power
Akari isn't even a full Japanese. And the power he unlocked was from his Chinese parent.

>dont expect anything else where you really can get invested into the charas, in fact they get annoying even
Opinions. I love the characters.

Yeah, you're right. Still, I can dream.

I think you've read some other manga.

I wasnt going so much into detail, we can also add that mosquito genes were used for everyone in first arc and so on.

Yes of course the real creatures are that magical but forgot what it was but its a unbelievable simple organism which can regenerate itself of course but because it is so simple, it makes actually no sense that you can just as easy regenerate the whole human body which is far far more complex.
Not to forget there are other problems, like how much calories do you think you would need to reproduce the human body?
its not like cells were there and just had to be reconnected, she kinda regenerated them out of air. You dont think maybe food, water and other materials are necessary?

Japanese spirit
I meant captain Komachi vs Joseph battle, look that up again, what did we know up until now how the transformations work and were the abilities of the hornet?.
And japanese spirit, as i am such great fight through having things to protect and stuff and arm regeneration, cause before he didnt was able to do that.

There are so many examples
like the elite team which came onto mars
who are super precision gun shooter and forgot what else it kinda was strange how powerful they were.

If you really want to discuss how EVERYTHING makes sense, is logical blabla.
Then we can also skip to the newest arc and tell me why the Mars survivors are suddenly some kind of super bug hunting force, secret agents whatever hunting the terraformers, instead of the military uses the results to massproduce soldiers , at least now apparently the failure rate of the bugs transformation is rather low so it should be logical to produce as many as possible.

Its nice if you love the series but i was just telling someone, that the manga has its weak moments.

Too long, lazy speedreader.

I thought you wanted to discuss but now I see you are just a shitposter.
Great really, so much time wasted.

Well, regeneration in this manga is even more magical than in real life. But at least the author sometimes shows the need for characters to get their energy from somewhere.

Komachi's arm regenerating was thanks to Asimov's personal "weapon", which I admit was one of the few genuine asspulls.

The new guys are from Joseph's clan. At least it's practically confirmed for the negro Dan.

>Then we can also skip to the newest arc and tell me why the Mars survivors are suddenly some kind of super bug hunting force
Because they ARE super bug hunters with experience. And they still help with the research.

It wasn't me.

>But at least the author sometimes shows the need for characters to get their energy from somewhere

You don't need be serious for edgy shitposter.

>At least it's practically confirmed for the negro Dan
And he is still not a bad person.

Yeah, they're trying to catch Michelle's kiss.

The virus. Read the manga.

Yeah of course you are right and its the future their rations are probably are also very energy efficient anyway.

Okay that the new guys are from Josph's clan did miss, just thought they were elite soldiers.

Super bug hutners of course they can help, its the problem of how its done.
They have a small team, a really small team it seems, against thousands of roaches and there are even more outside of their city.
To really hunt down the roaches they also should logically use a great army, else they will never be able to exterminate them.
Yes of course they are searching for their nest but even then a greater force would be alot more helpful.

Anyway its not like i hate the manga just that cant take some stuff serious anymore, it is still a fun ride though.

>Josph's clan
Friendly reminder that the Japanese for clan also means "family". Clan sounds odd.

Oohoho~, Luke-chan pleases old clans for power!

Their "family" is "a bit" too big for a Grammar Nazi definition of the family (dad, mom and kids).

I'm not sure I even want to know what is happening anymore.

We gantz now?

It was always Gantz.
Fun at the beginning, shit later.
We are currently at the vampire arc.

Nope, Gantz aliens and humans are too stupid to compare. And Gantz had only one Kamen Rider.

But at least Gantz fans can feel happy about the fact that Gantz will never be Inuyashiki.

Johj forced poor girl pregnant random men's kids twice time.

DOUJINS NOW

Where is Anastasia...Is she making BB-8?

>perfect situation for a doujinlike sex scene
>instead they kill them
Fucking roaches.

No info on most characters besides Japanese for now.

But Not-So-Little girl simply joined Liu and Asimov in the NOT CONFIRMED Limbo for now.

Typical busy rich man.

How can Johjs be so cute and likeable.

The Baldies are the best roaches.

Why don't the Humans just destroy Mars?

I mean really at the point where we can easily travel to other planets there is NOTHING that stops us from using high density kinetic bullets that will surpass our best current nuclear weapons.

And what exactly will it solve at this point?

Why don't you just read the manga?

is the perfect human specimen still alive?

Kinetic bullets are a far better solution than Nukes.
I mean before shit got too extreme.
If Alien technology is worth anything it should be able to survive getting hit with the impact of a meteor.

One of the major reasons of them going to Mars was to find a way to combat some new disease. Destroying it would accomplish nothing.

I really hope she makes an appearance soon. I want to see how far she's progressed with Akari.

Yes, Dan-san is alive.

How does this even work arnt terra formers supposed tp be 6-8 ft tall hpw can they hide on plain sight

It sucks that the manga is translated per vol and not per chapter. Really kills the interest in keeping up or discussing it.

Also season 2 being an absolute shitshow doesn't help.

Can somebody rec something similar to this, but better? I feel like I'm taking a wild ride with this, but the rails are gone

I dropped this around volume 11 I think, around the time they got the chinese back for betraying them.

The fuck happened to this manga. The roaches are now the ones doing experiments?

Long story short, the roaches are already on Earth for at least 10years.

A lot of shit happened, can't explain all. Every country is an asshole, Newton family shennaigens.

ctrl + s in quick reply window creates spoiler tags

Obviously people just thought they were well-fed "foreigners" or athletes or something.

>all of the big dick moves like teaching roaches technology like the Mosaic Organ field operation and giving them various crucial information weren't done by China but by Rome (and therefore by Joe's family)
>they even help them on Earth (and might've helped them to get there in the first place)

So are the newton cosmos guys using the roaches to wipe out the opposing force? When will johj rule humanity?

Isnt that incredibly stupid? After all, there is no single force on earth that could possibly oppose that amount of roaches.

Who knows? But even now roaches get help from someone else (Newtons), as they couldn't have brought that bear johj to the Tokyo telecommunications tower otherwise.

Seriously, i only watched first season of anime. WHAT THE FUCK is going on ?

See

Keiji lost one of his balls

If he can regen an arm, he can regen a ball.

>translated per vol
Where have you been? It is translated per chapter, fucktard.

Good.

I believe the lastest ep of season 2 is release.

I wonder will it show Xi crushing Keiji's balls.

same principle with muslims

people know they are muslims but dont really care all too much until they do something

>doesn't finish off dragonfly johj
>doesn't kill suited johj
>doesn't even kill chinks

Why is Keiji so useless?

>Talking shit about best boy
Shit taste