OPERATION SPARK THE FIRES RISE EDIDITION

LISTEN UP ANONS THIS COMES FROM THE TOWER.

GET A NFL/NBA PLAYER OR PLAYERS TO BURN A US FLAG IN PROTEST OF TRUMPS RECENT COMMENTS.

USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO TARGET PLAYERS, FANS, AND INFLUANCE MAKERS.

USE THE HASHTAG #takeaknee AND #takeahike

THIS WILL BE THE FINEST HOUR. FOR GLORY. NOW SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

OPERATION SPARK IS A GO

GO GO GO

Other urls found in this thread:

craigslist.org
twitter.com/MarcosBreton/status/911796303390138368
foxnews.com/world/2012/09/18/protester-dies-after-inhaling-fumes-from-burning-american-flag.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao this is fucking stupid

bump.

Eh, it would be fun to watch the shitstorm. Don't just dismiss it, they get hit in the head for a living, and are probably stupid enough to do what we tell them to.

Bump for glory
Also praise kek , we need his wisdom

bump thx OP
get these memes to twitter!

Make it so.

i'm just tweeting a screenshot of your post to them

How does this actually happen though?
Fire up your tweeter user, I don't have one and it keeps asking me for my telephone number.

Better hashtag here OP
>#KNEELANDLIGHT
let vets handle this

hell naw we aint free
Light the flag and take a knee
hell yeah we stand and fight
fuck the flag
#KNEELANDLIGHT

>use #takeaknee on twitter
>@ every black nfl player playing tomorrow
>tell them to protest the cop violence and the president even if their coaches tell them not to
>they do it
>worst ratings in 10+ years
>superbowl, worst ratings in 30+ years
>espn goes out of business

its all within your reach Sup Forums

bump

Reposting from previous thread, but we have to get Tebow involved in this somehow. The same people who support this nigger shit hated Tebow for kneeling in prayer during games.

I told my wife about this (she really likes football and I don't). She tells me that my internet friends will ruin this for her.
>Please ruin football anons, I trust you.

GREAT JOB user MEME WAR VETS FINALLY REPORTING

exactly

which is why it will work

Whites fight......
Niggers flight..........

I like that hashtag.
Catchy.

#KNEELANDLIGHT is confirmed to be the correct hashtag

I NEED A DRAWFAG TO ALTER THIS STOCK TO US FLAG CAN'T FIND AN AMERICAN ONE NEED IT CLEEN TO DROP IN ON IMAGES

STAY ON HASHTAG #takeaknee IT IS STILL TRRENDING WORLDWIDE ADD HASHTAG #kneelandlight TO IT AS WELL

._.7

Don't forget craigslist as a source of distribution Anons! Craigslist gets TONS of normie traffic for leftist retards. Just post in your area and we could blanket the whole nation by sunrise! Post in Rants and Raves in the personals section for those unfamiliar with craigslist.

craigslist.org

SEND IT TO /OURNORMIES/

COMBINE WITH HASHTAG #takeaknee IT IS STILL TRENDING

Here's a general purpose OC with no date or hashtags to spread after tomorrow, or edit however.

It's good, but it doesn't have that edge that makes a great meme. Maybe post it on facebook or something?

okay so this is the best i've come up with
unleash this beast

RESUBMITING ATTENTION DRAWFAGS NEED A SHOOP

I NEED A DRAWFAG TO ALTER THIS STOCK TO US FLAG CAN'T FIND AN AMERICAN ONE NEED IT CLEEN TO DROP IN ON IMAGES

STAY ON HASHTAG #takeaknee IT IS STILL TRRENDING WORLDWIDE ADD HASHTAG #kneelandlight TO IT AS WELL

._.7

I like

DEPLOY DEPLOY DEPLOY

some variation

This will work.

no can be proven fake too quickly

>ONE: WEAR YO NFL SHIRT
>TWO: BRING A FLAG
>THRE: KNEEL
>FO: LIGHT

>Any #NFL player who doesn't take a knee tomorrow is a coward or a #Trump supporter. #TakeAKnee
twitter.com/MarcosBreton/status/911796303390138368

blue check mark took bait

Niggers v Trump 2016 is shaping up to be one of Trumps greatest 5d moves ever.

So you've all seen the news let's see some statistics and show why this is great for Trump.

"While some 70 percent of respondents who identified as white said they disagreed with Kaepernick, that number dropped to 40 percent of respondents who identified as a racial minority."

THIS IS KEY. For the past few election cycles blacks already vote 90-95% democrat so offending them by shitting on football players can barely statistically harm him (ESPECIALLY since blacks are only 11% of the population).

His gold comes from White Americans (72-76% of the voting population) which as shown above HEAVILY disprove of these actions. Trump only won white voters 58% - 37%... Even a 2-4 point swing among white voters would lead to a disaster among the left.

Keep pushing this men, no one is getting offended except blacks who already vote heavily democrat so this is our chance

oh shit!

#NFLwalkout

would be a fantastic sight to see groups of people walkout of the stadiums because of this

you kneel
we walk

bump

LETS DO THIS

Does this make us (((them))) now?

>twitter.com/MarcosBreton/status/911796303390138368
top kek
its happening

Don't forget craigslist as a source of distribution Anons! Craigslist gets TONS of normie traffic for leftist retards. Just post in your area and we could blanket the whole nation by sunrise! Post in Rants and Raves in the personals section for those unfamiliar with craigslist.

craigslist.org

DEPLOY DEPLOY DEPLOY

Nigger
Lives
Forever

Drop the BLM in the left corner for ....

Hell yea
We must fight*

Race war NOW

That's round 2. We have to agitate the players to kneel en masse, or for the ultra-win, burn a flag.

Burning a flag means our work is done. If not, we get all players to kneel - THEN work the other side to stage a mass white walkout. Normies are going to wake up one way or the other.

>hell naw
>naw
mfw

Dropping OC from the last thread. Distribute at your own leisure.

No one (especially not blacks) will pay hundreds of dollars to just walk out the stadium

Hope you're ready to sleep on the couch

Yeah, I mean, they just boycott. Not walk out.

WE HAVE TO GET A NFL OR NBA PLAYER TO BURN A US FLAG

SPEND SOMETIME TWEETING AT NBA PLAYERS THEY ARE IN THE OFF SEASON SO THEY ARE MORE FREE TO INDULDGE THERE NATURAL NIGGEROSITY

IF WE CANN PULL THIS OFF AND GET THEM TO BURN A US FLAG YES WE BECOME (((THEM)))

foxnews.com/world/2012/09/18/protester-dies-after-inhaling-fumes-from-burning-american-flag.html
what an evil plan

i understand
cant have both at the same time , normie brains cant compute

more blacks on the field than in the crowd

I make her sleep in the guest room when she's mad at me

fuck yes!

Das rite!
We gon kneel and burn dos flags!
Fuck whitey!
Now pay me to play a game!

Nice.

>having a wife
>redpilled

hmm.....I ain't buyin' it!

These memes are for influencing normies, they're not supposed to have edge.

DID I DO GOOD Sup Forums?

bump

praise cuck

get those flags burnin boys

SPREAD THIS RETWEET THE HELL OUT OF IT LINK TO IT

>occupy democrats
I love you user

It's general facebook scroll-by if it doesn't have enough edge to catch attention. A soft edge is very important for the hook

By the way why haven't we weaponized black anger earlier?

Democrats have been utilizing niggers for years with great effect.

Jews will not allow their niggers to step out of line. I bet dicks to dicks no ready made paycheck NFL nigger will break with the paycheck. You wanna fuck with the tide? Run up NFL ratings by watching their product this week. Then choose when to fuck them over.

just photo shop one and start spreading it

Yes but that's good. (((they))) have been winning for decades, it's time we fight fire with fire

pepperoni nips is /ourgoy/! kek!

Anon5 was right

It's so damn easy to make one of these.
Spread this shit around like wildfire

remember when making memes

>the left cant meme
>cringe is actually good bait
>use leftist vocabulary

make a laarp twitter if you haven't already

>americans

>Occupy Democrats

Top fuckin' kek.

2 seconds

Niggers v Trump 2016 is shaping up to be one of Trumps greatest 5d moves ever.

So you've all seen the news let's see some statistics and show why this is great for Trump.

"While some 70 percent of respondents who identified as white said they disagreed with Kaepernick, that number dropped to 40 percent of respondents who identified as a racial minority."

THIS IS KEY. For the past few election cycles blacks already vote 90-95% democrat so offending them by shitting on football players can barely statistically harm him (ESPECIALLY since blacks are only 11% of the population).

His gold comes from White Americans (72-76% of the voting population) which as shown above HEAVILY disprove of these actions. Trump only won white voters 58% - 37%... Even a 2-4 point swing among white voters would lead to a disaster among the left.

Keep pushing this men, no one is getting offended except blacks who already vote heavily democrat so this is our chance

FOR KEK!

PRAISE BE TO HIM!

Spicy

HORY SHIT MOAB INCOMING

DEPLOY DEPLOY DEPLOY

This right here. This is that good shit.

It's probably too late to stop this, if that's what your intent is

Need to change the artwork of the images + different slogan such as: #TakeAknee and #LightItUp! With a burning flag.

we will finally beat (((them))) at their own (((game)))

CHANGE TOP LINE TO SOMETHING LIKE BURN IT DOWN OR THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING

I LIKE THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING IT PLAYS TO NIGS DESIRE FOR ATTENTION AND MONKEYSHINES

WE MUST REVOLT UPON THEM! *makes loud noise*

And don't forget Black Power fist

I HAVE NOT SEEN TO MANY POP CULTURE REFRENCES WE NEED HARRY POTTER AND GAME OF THRONES #kneelandlight IMAGES AND WHAT EVER IS POP IN NIG CULTURE

I'm already a Jew... Whose else is a Jew? I'm from the ashkenazi tribe.

>but leftist literally believe everything said in it

lol give it a try, faggot