Dorohedoro 144

A new chapter was translated not too long ago.

Might as well dump it.

i want to care but ive completely forgotten the plot since the last time i read this

How close are we to the end do you think? I'm holding off on a re-read until it's done because I heard we were in the final stages.

You could always give it a reread. Or wait until it finishes.

This is the last volume.

Last page. En seems awfully overpowered.

Poster from Hibana's July issue.

I don't want Dorohedoro to end yet dammit

Oh and thanks for the dump OP

How many chapters left?

If this is the last volume then 3-4 chapters I'm guessing. It'll probably be a longer volume compared to the others.

I wouldn't mind another volume but everything has pretty much been explained so I don't think she'll be able to drag it out any longer.

3 - 4 chapters is not enough to "end" the series like this.

Dorohedoro is going to have a happy ending. I want to see En re-establish his power in the magic world. I want to see proper closure with all the characters and their respective counterparts (Shin/Noi, Fujita/Ebisu, Kaiman/Dumpling Girl forgot her name)...

Needs at least one full volume dedicated to this.

>Dumpling Girl
forgetting best girl's name

you bastard

it's Nikaido

Holy shit. just end already.

just marathoned the series for the first time, i love how batshit insane most of the characters are

Remember who Noi is?

How do you spell Noi again?

It looks like No. 1 doesn't it?

Noi is best girl.

>Last page. En seems awfully overpowered.
He's always been that way to be honest. Not many magic users have something as versatile and deadly as "Turn things into X". And not only can En do that but he has mushrooms which can do things like spore and form protective surfaces. He's kind of like Hao Asakura in that he's legitimately the strongest thing running around by conventional magic user standards.

Second for Noi as best girl.

How on earth is he doing all this without black smoke. His real body isn't even there.

what caused kaiman to be immune to magic?

I wish I remembered who was who and who the MC was again...who is Kaiman now??

I miss the borderline tentacle rape from a few chapters ago.

Hasn't been said straight out yet, but it's probably something to do with the fact that whatever is possessing him is made of centuries of magic runoff.

Can black smoke even affect other black smoke?

its because he's already affected Ebisu's magic. in one of the chapters before kai showed up Chota explained how sometimes magic wont work on someone if they're already under the influence of another's magic.

Thread needs more Noi

Has a mix of comedy and gore ever been done better? In any case I'm ready for a proper ending.

Not the power itself is so crazy, it's the versatility and the control he has over it.

I keep forgetting that she's 209cm.