Tokyo Ghoul:Re

It's gonna be another Rue chapter ending with a cliffhanger. At least let's hope Takizawa and Wow find Mutsuki.

Also, is Akira in danger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ur-8ibFvAY4
lacuna-matata.tumblr.com/post/143037826180/
mega.nz/#F!4sl3TKhL!gmpW52xtZvT38-8rmn4Qlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clowns to the left of me, Aogiri to the right.

First for best girl

Why so early? The real deal spoilers will be late tonight, and also first fake spoilers are saying Houji is dead and we'll see how Eto and Tatara met.

Maybe Tatara kept Seidou in check during the Houji fight by offering to turn Akira into a ghoul like him and ultimately sparing her life?

why special cards are so shitty?

Only people I give a shit for on this fucking island are Kanou, Tatara and Amon. I want to go back to Cochlea but it won't happen for at least 3 chapters.

I miss that arc where Kaneki and Furuta fucks around in the city.

waiting for shitposter-kun to go on a shitposting spree in a couple hours

Maybe we are lucky and we get Cochlea.

i agree
>mfw people actually want rue island shit filler

I'm going to laugh when we have to deal with multiple Rue chapters, only to return to cock-lea and see Arima die in the most anticlimactic way.

after a one-shot establishing arima backstory, arima being the big man in the background for an entire series, and now arima being an even bigger role, i doubt hes going to die in a disappointing way, or even die at all
ishida isnt THAT fucking stupid

If he's going to die it's not gonna be by Kaneki's hands.

I miss Haise.

Killing Arima is basically Kanekis graduation exam, the way I see it.
Btw, has it been figured out what: Special class followed his master to death, at the end of last chapter meant?

Ui of course

can we talk about how fucking hot kaneki is
like god damn im not specifically gay for real men but god DAMN

Wouldnt that imply that Arima had also died? Im still unhappy with that translation.

Me too user. Me too.

Posting Best Girl

He doesn't kill humans. But he can wound him and then call Hirako to finish the job.

>Mutsuki is gangbanged by Seido and WoW
>She enjoys it
>While Urine and Qs team get BTFO'd by Kanou's new half ghouls, Gagi-Guge new ussers and White Suits mooks
Too good to be real.
>Akira
>dying
Ishida needs her to develop muh drama. And he does not have balls to kill her or anyone of the main cast.

>retarded Suicide-kun and Manchild-kunt special illustration
Disgusting.
It'd have been more fitting if it had been Orca (got rekt'd in this cover and his first meeting with young!Rize) or even Arima/JACK!Arima (thanks to Kirishitma's flashbacks and his "relationship" with Haise-kun)

This is better than the anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ur-8ibFvAY4

he looks happy
which is really weird
but nice

I usually don't like that type of videos, but it was genuinely funny.

That wasn't even an arc, it was like a chapter with one interaction between them.

New juuzou art and poem
“If you could keep one, would you pick a dog or a cat? You’d need to kill the other.”
Perplexed.
With no clear reason to hate.
Moreover, they love me.
Come on, kill.
Come on, kill.
Ring, ring.
Ringing in my ears.
I have to keep it!
I wonder if bearing a sense of responsibility would mean that I’d have to kill it?

And then, I finally extend my hands.
I wrap my hands around its neck as tightly as I can.
Please die quickly, please die quickly…
(I looked away so that I wouldn’t see the face of suffering.)
(A person who would look onto the eyes of the living as they kill them is probably out of their minds.)

38.5 kilograms.
Ever since that day, that thin, huge cat (or dog)
(I held in my hands a strangely swollen stomach containing a rotting womb.)
died.
The flies swarmed in an instant.
Everything I’ve feared was happening.
The sacred thing was getting contaminated.
Its meaning was getting dissolved into a mush that covered the mortar floor.
The room is meaning, and I was full of it. In the end, I was no longer able to move.

(Would it have been better if I just killed them both?)
(Or perhaps, I…?)
Shortly after, the answer started overflowing. I choked.
Was going to die anyway.

(When one fun thing happens and then a sad thing happens after, anyone would go mad.)

Nigga you ain't supposed to post that.

Akira won't die this chapter, she hasn't been milked for her full drama potential yet.

He hasn't killed humans.
Killing Arima would show a big step in his arc.

I called it last week, Suzuya was the one who died

I would breed with him but only if he puts on Haise's clothes.

I wonder if Touka is still a virgin? Surely she must have taken a dick or two during the time-skip.

No she is pure. Eto is the one taking it in every hole from Aogiri grunts.

You could translate it as "killed himself" but it would lose the implied meaning as to why he killed himself.

Okay, I laughed a bit. Not bad at all.

I wish Arima had taken him out and taken him back to become a breeder ghoul.

What happened to us? Even the clownposters are dead.

Rue chapters happened.

>clownposters

They are busy with the Hunter X Hunter threads.

The dead SP is Houji. Flashback with Tatara first meeting Eto and talking about breaking the cage. We switch to Cochlea and Furuta tells Eto to stop fighting and at the same time mocking and attacking her.

This.

That chapter was wild.

Is this shit going anywhere?

Why is this cochlea/rue arc so shitty?

I was one of those faggots who always made excuses for TG and Ishida but it's enough, nobody can defend so much shit writing. This arc needs to end or Ishida can go fuck himself.

Yeah I'm the same, i really can't defend this crap. I'm just waiting for this arc to end because I'm much more interested in what the state of both sides will be after this and what kaneki's goal will be.

user please.
It's too obvious this thing goes to the trash, where Ishida's writing truly belongs.

great b8 XDDD

upboated

Actually I like it better now, some posts contain actual discussion.

>Touka
>a ghoul
>pure
Whatever you say, waifufag.

I want to see Eto getting gangbanged by Tatara, Seidou, and Naki. Gotta keep her soldiers motivated, amirite?

Does somebody know where I can download the ripped HQ raws of the official site?

I lost the link unfortunately.

Disgusting, at least post the superior version.

Clowns to the right of me! Jokers to the left!

>had a dream with Eto in it
>she was pretty cool even though I was human

I asked her not to use her kakuja because it would fuck up my garage

Everyone is just a pawn in Furuta's macabre act.

The jokers mask hides something terrible: far worse than any ghoul.

I had a dream a couple days ago where the silver on arima's shoulders turned into armor and spread all over his body and he had silver armor and fucked up kaneki again. Inb4 this happens.

>what kaneki's goal will be
Seriously? For me, this "Kaneki's journey" should end in this arc. Kaneki, Kirishima family and Hinami could live in their happy shop since MC-kun hasn't been really interested in V's bullshit and he wanted to "die in style" a few chapters ago; his "mental health" is more important than being Ghoul Jesus I think.
Or Kaneki and Arima can just kill themselves in this fight and if security cameras still work (I want to believe) then CCG org really MUST raid re: coffee shop after this arc, while Onitsune is choking and raping everyone there, because nobody is allowed to escape from Cochlea.
Amon or somebody else should be the new MC, this manga isn't called "Kaneki", Ishida might create new characters and still develops the plot.
Sorry user if I'm being asshole, but I'm really tired of Ishida's shit and Kaneki's new personalities or new haircolor.

Shit poster kun is right here.

How is Furuta always one step ahead of everyone?

>XDDD
>upboated
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting newcancer

There is a point to living if things aren't interesting, the ones who get the last laugh are not us, the CCG.

>This delusional.
You don't fuck Eto. Eto fucks you. In the ass. While in kakuja. Tatara-san and the rest know their place.

Yeah i understand hiw you feel about it, but it's just feom the very beginning kaneki took to heart the words amon said about this world being wrong. Kaneki hasn't cared about it recently because he just wants to die so it was like why shoukd he care. But now that he's gotten past that and he has knowledge of v i think along with amon he'll fight against v. I mean in the first chapter of tg kaneki says he believes man is made for love and revolution and he says he wants to be the same way. Not to mention the birdcage has been shown with two locks (amon and kaneki) plus kaneki and amon have plenty of bird motifs going. idk i just think there's far too much buildup for amon and kaneki to fight the corrupt system together.

>blogshit
Back to Tumblr with you landwhale

and turnabout is still fair play.

what exactly happened in the last page of the last chapter

Turn on your brain and try reading it again.

>he says he wants to be the same way.
Yeah, Kaneki said "he wanted", not he WILL or MUST.
In the other hand, Amon always have been saying he "would be the one to correct this wrong world", this thing was always part of his strong willed character, that's why I can see him as MC, somehow.
At the end I'd prefer any decent character as MC, I want to believe TG:re plot/world can still develop without Kaneki afterall.

Decent character? I really like Amon, but my god is he fucking boring. He is way too dull to be MC. If not Kaneki i'd rather have someone new than Amon.

Based mods and jannies.

Yeah but i just feel like if they don't work together the whole kaneki and amon dynamic will have been pointless. Like having them both experience both sides.

>Amon getting spotlight and being the new MC

Nah Ishida is in love with his Shinji-tier McMommy-DaddyIssues boy. If Arima -God of Death- Kishou doesn't even try to kill him off then nobody will kill MC-kun. At the end of the day, Arima is Ishida's self-insert
So just give up guys

lacuna-matata.tumblr.com/post/143037826180/ has the new ones.
4-31 never.

>almost 80s chapters in and only a whisper from Amon

Maybe he jobbed offscreen to Ui

Wouldn't that be a jobbception?

Based. Thank you user.

>Ui finally gets the spotlight he deserves
about fuckin time Ishida

煽り「混沌の戦場…」
瓜江「(特等が殉死?一体・・・)もう少し詳しい情報を・・・」

通信『・・・ガ・・・ダト・・・』

瓜江「何?聞こえん!もう一度言ってくれ・・・」

通信『ザザザ・・・・』

瓜江「電波が悪いのか?それともあっちで何かあったのか?・・・一体何が起こってる・・・」

場面が変わり宇井とオウルが戦っており、二人共少し負傷している様子

さらに場面が変わり、什造とクロナが戦っている

瓜江サイドに戻る

ヒタッ

暗い影から六月が現れる

六月「瓜江・・・くん・・・?」

瓜江「六月・・・?無事だったのか?(髪が白・・・?)」

六月「うん・・・なんとか逃げ出せたの・・・」

瓜江「この死体はお前がやったのか・・・?」

六月「ううん・・・気付いたらそこにあった・・・誰がやったか知らない・・・」

瓜江「そうか・・・(様子がおかしい・・・捕まってて動揺しているのか・・・?)」

六月は右手を後ろに何かを隠している様子

そして六月が瓜江に近づく・・・

瓜江「とりあえずここから離るぞ・・・この島は何かおかしい・・・」

六月「・・・うん」

瓜江が引き返そうとする

背後に近づく六月

六月「来てくれてありがとう・・・瓜江く”ん”!」

六月が瓜江の背後から何かで攻撃しようとする

瓜江「!六月・・・?」

辛うじて躱す瓜江

瓜江「くッ・・・」

六月「避けちゃダメだよぉぉおおお瓜江くぅううううううんんん」

瓜江「六月・・・(何がどうなってる・・)」

場面は変わり半兵衛が走っている

半兵衛「強い・・・私では到底勝てない・・・」

上からクロナが半兵衛に攻撃してくる

半兵衛「ッ・・・・・・!」

半兵衛の左足が斬り落とされる

クロナ「なんだぁ?もっと大きな声で叫べよぉお!じゃないと鈴屋が来ないだろぉおおお!」

半兵衛「ぐ・・・」

クロナ「ホラホラホラホラァ!」

半兵衛がクロナに嬲られる

グッタリする半兵衛

クロナ「もう終わりか・・・?仕方ないなぁー・・・鈴屋が気付けるように首を切り落とすか・・・」

赫子を振り上げるクロナ

しかし半兵衛が右腕を切り落として右腕をクロナに投げつける

血しぶきで前が見えなくなるクロナ

半兵衛「鈴屋先輩は着ません!何故ならアナタと私はここで心中するのですから・・・」

半兵衛が銀髑髏で攻撃を繰り出す

しかし半壊される半兵衛のクインケ

クロナ「弱いクインケだなお前のは・・・もういいや・・・死んでいいよ・・・」

クロナが止めを刺そうとする

半兵衛(私の命では足りませんでしたか・・・申し訳ありません鈴屋先輩・・・)

その時クロナの赫子が切り落とされる

クロナ「!」

半兵衛「?」

半兵衛を助けたのは什造だった

煽り「戦場はさらに混沌に包まれる…」

Hory shiet

> Ui flashback
> dies
pls not again, I'd prefer him to stay completely irrelevant to be honest. But just in case he sticks around for longer, what kind of character is Ui anyway?

Too soon.

>80s chapters
Fuck

Just give us Amon already.

Translate?

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

It says something about Arima cumming inside Kaneki.

Do you know where I can find RE 59-63 chapters? Thanks m8 anyway.

He's like pre-Mado's death Amon, the new Justice-kun on CCG side.

Looks like the superior link has been updated by the other user so you should bookmark this one for future reference.
mega.nz/#F!4sl3TKhL!gmpW52xtZvT38-8rmn4Qlw
It has everything except 4-31 & 78. Thank you based uploader user, you're doing God's work.

You're welcome.

translators???

Well you can download the volumes on Nyaa like I do, quality's obviously good, plus you have the extra pages and doodles - though 1-4based-user translates them.

Nyaa? Links?

>quality's obviously good
"Better than nothing" would be a better way to put it. 1-4 user only edits, translations are probably from tumblr.

The quality of the raws has dropped since chapter 77. Is there a way to prevent that?

From bad translations
>Urie talks on the radio and then switches to Ui fighting
>urie and Mutsuki reunite
>they talk for a bit
>I think Mutsuki attacks Urie or protects him from an attack from someone else
>Hanbee and Kurona fight
>Hanbee overwhelmed
>Kuroma wants to kill suzuya
>Hanbee plans to fight to the death to pregent her from harming suzuya
>Hanbee is about to die but gets rescued by someone most likely Amon