Hiro approved board discussion thread

We need to talk about Sup Forums
I'll start:
Antarctica-related threads are a valid topic for the board

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1012139/000119312514395590/0001193125-14-395590-index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off faggot

>Somebody makes a fake news thread
>Disproven in the first 30 posts
>Reaches bump limit and falls off page 10 anyway
This board is getting stupider. The influx of election posters will believe any old shit they read here.

kek

#SaveAntarctica

they delete these threads too

its actually against the rules to criticize the mods now and you'll get a 3 day ban

Board just needs more mods

Dude seriously, it was a load of bullshit and anything you find is public record from 2014 that Tens of thousands of aspiring scientists have already seen.
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1012139/000119312514395590/0001193125-14-395590-index.htm

It was a shitty larp from someone who is stationed in antartica and got bored.

people just dont read through the replys like they used to. fucking newfags dont know how to message board. and you know they come from reddit because

they type with a space like this.

so. many. slide. threads

Just because a irrelevant topic gets ignored for other topics, doesn't mean there is slide happening.

I only clicked on this thread because It seemed intresting with the "Hiro approved board discussion thread" title.
Sure this thread is allowed because of that, but the previous threads had 0 basis or proof of anything real. If you wanna investigate some larp go to /x/ or /bant/ where you will get people who are actually intrested in looking at it.

Not a bunch of people who think it is retarded and just larp along with you.

I suspect the majority of Sup Forums these days is underaged and they come from reddit which would explain it. Mods are forcing this place to be the next Sup Forums, pr0n never gets deleted anymore. Also these meta threads usually get removed by the mods after a short while which pretty much confirms it.

Not to mention how many times I've seen, "POST PICTURES OF WHERE YOU LIVE" type threads which usually get 300+ replies and the mods never delete those obvious marketing threads and the rest of the board is so fucking stupid they willingly give over personal and private information like a bunch of fucking retards

Is that a rare photo of moonman circa 1960? I thought his first confirmed sightings were in 1980's

depends if antarctica thread is based in reality or bullshit

Mods are smelly poopy willies

we should ban all ancaps

So many Shill faggots. They also need to leave our Kek worship threads alone.

There is a /SIG/ thread up right now that needs to be deleted or moved to /bant/

antarctica

it was legit, just took this screenshot