GUESS WHAT TODAY IS

It's September 24th!

You know what that means?
Nothing happened.

Fucking idiots

Good, now keep that shit on /x/ and take the alt-right social club LARPing on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums btfo

see that's where you're wrong kiddo.

today the NFL, the major normie entertainment outlet, was destroyed. I'd say that's a pretty big HAPPENING

That's right.

it's only sept 24th on the east coast, bitch. everyone knows rapture starts in california because that's where the worst people are.

What? Tell me how. I don't follow normalfag shit.

no, you moron
something significant has obviously happened, just it has not yet manifested in the public eye

i want to believe

Rofl bigger no. Yesterday some 13 million people got raptured, the fake news just won't show it

ok

the stars aligned to make niggers bend a knee

fuck off fag

holding on that much is just sad user, time to let it go....

tl;dr, Trump called out (black) NFL players for disrespecting the country and now its a major shitstorm with leftys tripping over themselves to hate America the most and the NFL's TV ratings are about to go even further in the shitter than they already are because their core audience, Average Joe Whitey, doesn't take kindly to these leftys dissing America.

didn't happen aye maybe you blinked and the jews pulled one over on you
Aug 12 2017 Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin “If China doesn’t follow these sanctions, we will put additional sanctions on them and prevent them from accessing the U.S. and international dollar system, and that’s quite meaningful,” This means China will be shut out of SWIFT System and be forced to switch to BRICS System they have been setting up all along
Sep 14 2017- UN Calls for global economic makeover to replace neo-liberalism "The world must ditch austerity and economic neo-liberalism and undertake a global “New Deal” to rebalance the global economy and achieve prosperity for all, the U.N. trade and development agency UNCTAD said in a report on Thursday."
NEW DEAL HISTORY FDR signed the Emergency Banking Act of 1933 a.k.a. War Powers Act of 1933.
Many New Deal programs remain active, with some still operating under the original names, including the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), the Federal Crop Insurance Corporation (FCIC), the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), and the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA). The largest programs still in existence today are the Social Security System and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).

Sep 15 2017- Federal Reserve to start processing ACH(Automated Clearing House) Payments for IMMEDIATE Withdrawal- this is normally a 1-3 day delay to clear payments for check or debit
Sep 17 2017- BIS (Bank of INternational Settlements) finds global debt may be underreported by $14 trillion
Sep 19 2017- Putin orders end to trade in US dollars at Russian seaports
Sep 20 2017- Fed plans to start shedding assets at $10 billion/month, ramping to $50 billion/month by 2019
Sep 20 2017- Rosh Hashanah
Sep 21 – The UN International Day Of Peace
Sep 21- GCHQ(British spies mi6) Dr.Ian Levy warns of Category One cyber attack
Sep 23 2017- the Revelation 12 sign

September 29 2017– Yom Kippur begins at sunset, and it concludes on September 30th.
September 29 2017– U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin says that the debt ceiling will be breached on this day if Congress does not raise it by then.
September 30 2017– If Congress does not pass a budget by the end of this day, there will be a government shutdown just like we witnessed in 2013.
OCT 12 2017- Asteroid flyby- NASA will conduct a drill to see how well its planetary defense system would work if an actual asteroid were heading straight for Earth.
NOV 4 2017- leftist antifa day of rage

it means it me 20th day of birth

toothpaste pls. ur better than dis.

IT WILL START WHEN THE WEATHER COOLS

THAT'S WHEN THEY'LL MAKE THEIR ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING

still 23rd here in commiefornia faggot OP have fun missing the happenings while I still have a chance at mine.

December 18, 2067 - As I lay on my death bed, I ask my grandson to bring me my antique communications device. As he brings it over, he asks what they used to be called.
"Well, there was this monster of a company called Apple. They released many products like this one. They were called iPhones. This one is a model 7, but they released 26 different models before they went bankrupt." I tell him.
As I plug in the phone, I chuckle, knowing what I'm about to read. I open my picture gallery. The specific picture in interest is a screenshot of a reply to an old "Internet thread". My grandchildren don't understand such a concept, so despite them begging to see it, I tell them to let it alone.

As I finally rest my eyes on the post I had waited so long to see, I begin to laugh violently. Shit start eeking out of my ass, the smell fills the room quickly. I can feel the life leaving me. "NOV 4 2017- leftist antifa day of rage" it says. I begin to breathe less and somehow laugh harder. My vision is dulling slowly but surely. My grasp on the iPhone is loosening. My laughs continue to grow. "Asteroid flyby."
I piss myself now. I am losing all bodily function. I must finish the post. Yet I cannot. I take solace in the fact that such a retarded faggot could not have been more wrong.
And then, the light embraces me. I close my eyes and finish my journey.

Wow, you really are insane

the retards that are making these "nothing happened" threads are the basement dwellers that wanted something to happen the most, so they could escape this life the easy way since they are balless faggots who can't even kill themselves.

Isn't it still the 23rd in California, Alaska, and Hawaii?

I´m personally worried about the guy who used to post under the name "Bodhi Mantra"

He was hyping this for months before, talking how all the ancient texts, freemasons etc. talk about September 23

He probably suffered total meltdown

the moon is at the foot of virgo for another 40 hours and jupiter doesn't enter the dragon for about 40 hours too, plus nobody said 23rd was the rapture or the end, some said it is beginning of 7 years tribulation, others said it's 3 years, the bible says we don't know the day or hour , however there are signs

>Good, now keep that shit on /x/ and take the alt-right social club LARPing on Sup Forums.
this

Sup Forums hates you both for being liars. And Sup Forums hates the mods

read above

No, he's probably in his basement saying to himself, " I must have missed something!" and looking over all his research for a new schizo date to spam all over Sup Forums

>the bible says
kill yourself Rabbi worshiper. Go back to Jared Taylor/David Duke/Richard Spencer/Alex Jones/KKK and Billy Clinton and cry about your (((bible))) shit.

Any date you see prophesying anything is always going to be bogus. Let's just say prophesy is real. Just to humor the topic. And if so, how does this take place? Probably visions or something.
So in a prophetic vision, the prophesier sees things to come. Like a dream or something similar. Do you REALLY think a floating calendar with the exact date of the happening appears at some point in the vision? As far as I'm aware in prophecy, signs are foretold, things to look for, but no specific date is given because prophecy doesn't work like that.
And THAT is if the whole damn thing isn't bogus entirely to begin with.

The catholic church declared the pope a heretic in a filial correction. A device not used since 1333.

Based upon the authority of Paul rebuking Peter, the Bishop of Rome. Thereby creating the link to the prophesy of the last pope "Peter of Romulus".

The Catholic church just called the pope fallible in his thoughts, but infallible in his position. I'd say that's a pretty big happening.

kek

They were raptured and erased from our memories. We won't miss them

Sorry kike, the 7 year tribulation started.

You have seven years left. Tick Tock

im firmly convinced everyone of you faggots coming here saying this are the same ones who were making the threads to begin with.

The whole thing reeks of a poorly thought out reddit tier "raid"

>people literally believed this retarded doomsday shit

Many such cases, sad!

Nigger I ordered a quarter pounder to go at McDonalds, and I got a double quarter pounder.