Time to use our weaponized autism to get this bitch

Time to use our weaponized autism to get this bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJkzPDb95kw
twitter.com/trackresponse/status/911155964639875072
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ID the guy she ran over and send the tweet to him. lawsuit fodder; proves intent

Things that didn't happen

She's blatantly lying. But it's concerning that she anticipates impressing her friends with this.

not your personal army
fucking nigger faggot

Why do redditfags feel the need to be the police of the world? Im talking to you op

Lawsuit? More like prison

one of our robots gets hit by some bitch and we do nothing? you should be ashamed. What is your motto here? "Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide" -- anything short of that we're gonna burn you at the stake? Well, gentlemen, when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay. Here's Charlie facing the fire; and there's George hidin' in big Daddy's pocket. And what are you doin'? You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie. No, I'm just gettin' warmed up. I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryan, William Tell -- whoever. Their spirit is dead -- if they ever had one -- it's gone. You're building a rat ship here. A vessel for sea goin' snitches. And if you think your preparing these minnows for manhood you better think again. Because I say you are killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills! What a sham. What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today. I mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me. And I'm here to tell ya this boy's soul is intact. It's non-negotiable. You know how I know? Someone here -- and I'm not gonna say who -- offered to buy it. Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'. I'm not finished! As I came in here, I heard those words, "cradle of leadership." Well, when the bow breaks, the cradle will fall. And it has fallen here; it has fallen. Makers of men; creators of leaders; be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here. I don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong.

I'm not a judge or jury. But I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future!! And that, my friends, is called integrity! You hold this boy's future in your hands, committee. It's a valuable future. Believe me. Don't destroy it! Protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make ya proud one day -- I promise you.

excellent post brother. we shall give help to those who deserve it.

This stupid cunt actually thinks people will let her get away with attempted murder if she asks them nicely.

hunt down her city and tweet that to the cops

She was a incontinent little girl attacked verbally, by a evil nazi with his hateful flag.

Remember he wanted to kill millions of people, just like Adolf Hitler. So its ok to run him over.

-Leslie's Plea

wew, that is making me slightly dislike that kind of people

Her header picture is JayZ and the spirit cooking satanist whore.

>please take that down

>please delet this

We need more autism in this thread

>DELET THIS

If I saw someone with a Kekistan flag, I'd probably feel inclined to run them over too

>please take that down

>Please take that down
What do you think she meant by this?

Civil and criminal court is separate.

I think she meant: "please gather my personal information and such".

But your guess is as good as mine

A cute

That's probably just a fantasy she has cause god knows that leftists are fucking cowards but can someone confirm that it's fake? Was someone recently run over where she studies?

Hitler was a leftist though?

>Please take that down
t. Eggbert

This isnt b faggot beaner. Go choke on a monkey soup

No that was it.

He's maybe a beaner because at least he ain't no fucking leaf with a faggot PM

Kek wills it

Hitler was a bigger leftist than Stalin

Classic Eggbert, also
>Trips

>not realizing being violent commie fucks is what got Hitler in power
Yeah it's all some evil plot huh? God these people are fucking retarded, they just keep doing exactly what we want them to do

Start here

Well first things first, find the guy.

HolLY FuGG XD xD Ebin guyz JuSt Ebin xDxD
WOAh ItS ArChIVED SOOOOOO ebin and...HE TOLD HER ZOMG
REactioN pIC - CheKK
rePly - ChecK
EbIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!! DIGGGITTITISSS!!!! - CHEEEECKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are Sup Forums, you've made it
you are now officially anomaloose

fuck off faggot beaner or ill buy your entire family and fuck your sister in front of you and you will like it.

That was fast

W E

>literary a dog fucker

that sounds so hot pls post it when ur done

Stop niggering up boards.

>liberals are peaceful protesters

very impressive. how'd you get there? reverse images didn't net me anything

teach me the autism

Wew

hi lefty/pol/

>Eggbert literally reporting in to save MANkind once more

Be like Eggbert.

right goys,find her we need to finetooth comb the shit out of her twitter and any other social media she has

find her uni or school and report it and the local police for a potential crime

Why are niggers so unfunny?

What flag is she talking about?

probably an american flag

This is why facial recognition technology will be scary

They weren't bred for comedy, they were bred to pick cotton all day

probs a kekistan one

>runs someone over
>no witnesses
Didn't happen

Finding the guy she purportedly ran over would at least solidify the legitimacy of this shit

nigger

I'm not the faggot overreacting to someone replying to and archiving a twitter post
the brutal euro mudslime life
LOL!
>replying to meme flag

you all have a ways to go before you are truly analamoose but keep the digit checking, reaction pics and overreacting to mundane unimportant shit going strong and you'll be the next guy fawkes mask wearing Julian Assange-Snowden in no time

never forage
never frankfurt

hey D'nesh

Not to mention my filthy triband flag.

you're close detective mohammed, make her pay for this glaring injustice

this makes me so hard. if I was a degenerate I would fap to your info graphic

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=cJkzPDb95kw

kekistani probably.

if it's true then the guy will be able to have her arrested for attempted vehicle homicide and hit and run.
her only defense would be to play the woman card and try and say he attempted to rape her or something.

Juden!

Jeff Holiday is a fucking faggot.
But if the leftypol shills are trying to bury this, i'm supporting it

you shut the fuck up and keep the tomatoes and olive oil coming
and don't give me that sunflower blended shit the mafia makes

Man, are you alright? You having a shitty day?
Your passive aggressiveness is tangible

twitter.com/trackresponse/status/911155964639875072
she is talking about a kekistani one.

Really makes you denk

>defending running someone over
Wew lad

I dont understand reddit and cant find this account, someone link me her profile page or whatever so i can dig through her posts.

Every fucking time

what a cunt wagon. These people really have no idea what they're doing.

>D-DELET THIS

get some perspective.
You're looking for someone who doesn't exist, """run over""" by a 15 year old desperate for likes on social media.

Isn't that Marina Abramovic on her twatter page??!!

twitter @trackresponse

Is that from fucking animal house...

the fact she thinks its ok to lie about such things for likes shows we have to start fighting and standing up for ourselves

WE LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE VIOLENCE AGAINST US ISNT JUST NORMALIZED BUT YOU GET A SLAP ON THE BACK FOR DOING SO!

>hai guyz I ran someone over lul
please tell me you honestly don't think this attention whore nobody ran over someone

Kek'd, checked, and much respekt.

I bet you and I are the only two in this thread who even know who Marina Abramovic is...

I searched her Reddit account and she's 25. Also she's 5'1" and in a boring no-sex relationship with a beta male

If it was a kek flag, she did nothing wrong

I'm not looking for anyone, you mongoloid.

I thought it was her. Who is this trackresponse chick anyway?

There are always niggers, antifaggots and leftists who talk about, provide videos and threats fucking up the right
No one does shit but circlejerks or occasionally uncovers who the guy is. literal autistic screeching.
Now this dumb cunt """ran over someone""" and you demand justice?
>why do people fink we nazis
>why does normies hate us
>hurr lets redpill da normies
shit like this makes you all look like a bunch of scared little bitches, especially the enthusiasm and zeal you are displaying trying to 'make her pay'.

That you Leslie? Your trial is imminent, best get your affairs in order now.