So after years of thought, is Angel Beats actually good?

So after years of thought, is Angel Beats actually good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfW0glLj2pE
youtube.com/watch?v=zXE8dcKBuJY
youtube.com/watch?v=yo1zRq3IJTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Babby's first anime

Obvious Sup Forumsnon

Are you seriously samefagging for your shitty jewtube channel? Get the fuck out of here.

No; stop asking, your taste is shit.

It's just advertisement for the VN. The VN might be redeemable even though it's probably the worst setting out of all Maeda's.

Why not give your own opinion?

The VN came out 5 years later you moron, what the fuck are you on about?

Just because it's an advert doesn't make it bad, not that Angel Beats is any good aside from one scene and the OP

There has literally not been a single VN adaptation that's been worse than the anime

yes

It was Ok it needed more episodes

It was shit

If all light novel adaptations were removed from the market besides this one, it would be really great
The problem is there's so much that's similar, this only stands out in certain ways.

I still thoroughly enjoyed it, sometimes you just have to let yourself get emotional u know? :`^)

I thought the premise was interesting, even if it ultimately subverted what we were initially led to believe was the nature of the conflict. The melodrama wasn't as overdone as, say, Clannad, and it was fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=JfW0glLj2pE

youtube.com/watch?v=zXE8dcKBuJY

youtube.com/watch?v=yo1zRq3IJTc

Pink best grill

Good music Dumb as fuck show not actually funny or sad but it tries hard TK best grill

It's nothing special. Why do people keep talking about it?

Mediocre at best and overrated pretentious shit at worst. It gave LiSA her big break though so I can't really complain about it existing.

Because Aninplex and Key.

>If all light novel adaptations were removed from the market besides this one
Well researched opinion

I still need closure.

>So after years of thought
When will this meme die? It doesn't take years to know if something is good or bad. The only reason it would is if you're an enormous faggot whose opinion is easily swayed by hype, or the pervading opinion of others.

I have an unnatural hate for this anime.

The setting is the only interesting thing about it.

I cried the first time I saw it.

Rewatched it a few months ago. The only scenes that actually got me again was Yui's and how the MC died. The rest was fucking terrible.

If he had said "now that the dust has settled" would that not trigger your autism?

It was alright. Had a few great scenes and some funny moments but was overall average. Top tier music though.

No, it was shit