Bidiurnal Berserk

Come gather, round Sup Forumsnons
It's high time ye learned
About a hero named Guts
And the wounds that he's earned

New trailer(?): youtu.be/Ih2-9HwHlpw

First time I'm actually in the thread early.

Sorry went out to eat.

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I don't actually mind what they've done with the 3D. The faux shading doesn't make it look like complete cat turd.

Unrelated but just finished the Walking Dead Season 1 game and this sorta reminds of what happened there.

Say goodbye to Lost Children boys

Thanks for the hard work user.

Prepare yourself for shitty CGI from 2006's

Where do you guys think the anime will end? Just as their about tl get on the boat?

Probably before Schierke's appearance

Sorry. Was too busy looking for the Liru torrent.

Im hoping this was just a showcase that they were done with the 3D modeling because I didn't see any 2D animation like the other trailers, it's going to look dope as the final product though

Holy shit this is going on?
I haven't been on Sup Forums for a while, honestly because bidiurnal berserk took a big hiatus and I didn't think it was coming back.

So what if they're not gonna do a Lost Children arc in the anime because they're saving it for a movie? It feels like a good piece of seperated plot.

Locus is definitely my favorite Apostle. But they're all incredible.

It's been more randpm due to reasons but I kinda wanted to restart it.

Last thrad.

Just checked archives, and indeed its been about 5 months since I last heard from you.

Nice to know you're back, have always appreciated your work.

I was actually half tempted to dump in the other thread but I had a gut feeling it would be a bad idea.

Sorry went to the bathroom.

holy shit Farnese's face looks terrible

the budget for this seems abysmal

Same trailer. Left is early on in the show, while the Right is somewhere mid-season.

>

it must be a bitch to put them all up there

I like how they put spoilers, the pseudo-apostles, to promote their 3C gamecube animation

Jesus.

I mean, no one makes a show to its completion THEN releases it. They'll probably fix some of the ugly ass models before we actually see the scenes. I wouldn't be too hopeful though.

God, now I want to reread Berserk again. Seeing Griffith getting slapped was the most satisfying moment in my reading time.

>killing cuties
no ;_;

>Berserk turned into rainbows after witch loli got introduced

kek

Nah fuck Locus.

Skipped a page.

How did they catch apostles?

>

He said he had been working on this his whole life.
An he's a sorcerer well on the level of an apostle, killing a few minor apostles would be a trivial task to him.