DIIIIIOOOOOO!

NANI?

OTOSAN

KIRYUIN SATSUKIIIIIIIIII

BIEBERRRRRR

HE HATES IT!

VI VAAAAAAAAAAA

it can't be helped.

why the fuck is he getting his ass beat by a human with stick, wasn't he supposed to be a fucking superhuman mutant?

I think he's just behaving because he's outnumbered by people who would just cut his head off on the spot, if needed.

he passed out

Lack of blood?

I dunno, I don't really put much thought into what goes on in Kabaneri. The world it's set in makes no sense, like that engineer guy that speaks English at times.

KANEDAAAAAAAA!

Bilbo is actually doing nothing wrong when you think about it. The Shogun is too passive and the world is swarming with superhuman zombies that can turn into massive combined zombies too.

Taking a proactive stance against them is the only way to actually survive in the long term. Waiting and watching is a death wish and the harsh measures he has to take are only because no one would willingly give up their safe shelters for the greater good. He's using force to overcome human cowardice and selfishness.

Um, if he keeps going like that then there won't be any humans left. Really, all he's doing is trying to get revenge by literally killing everyone.

Good, less retarded peasants forming witch hunts. They don't deserve to live.

The person beating him is also a habanero

Hard to maintain the required production for the fancy weapons and trains without some population.

who hurt you buddy

>Weed out the weak who can't give up safety for the sake of humanity's survival
>Form an army out of those strong enough to put themselves aside for the greater good
>Actively hunt the Kabane and retake the world for humaity

A lot of people would die in the process, but the ones who reach the end of liberation would live in a safe world free of kabane. They won't need to live in walled cities anymore or fear for their lives. At least until a city-sized colony crosses the ocean and starts it all over again.

Not to mention food.
Productive industry requires agriculture, and productive agriculture requires industry.
Lose one and it takes a long time to build them up again since they need to be built at the same time.

Well, it seems short-sighted if all it takes is another colony to appear to start the shitstorm all over again.

Maybe Bilba actually found out that the rest of the world solved their habanero problem when it first started by not acting like retards and he's mad because the Shogun's the leader of the only place in the world that still has to deal with them.

N-NANI!?

Reminder that Mumei did everything wrong.

And based on how all the cities look, it seems like the food production is concentrated in only a few places, since every city we've seen so far is filled with only houses. The castle that Biba is about to go raze is probably one of those centers of food production, so he's going to be killing a lot more people than just two cities worth.

She ruins basically everything doesn't she?

I don't like how they made her into a good girl who dindu nuffin wrong. Mumei should have known about Bibi's tendencies and been with him at least 90%. Would have made the anime better instead of the inevitable rescue we are gonna see.

BIBAAAAAAAAAA

I can't take a guy called Biba seriously.

BEATORIIIICHEEEEEEEEE

Okay re-re. GL surviving when you have no one to produce food, or any meaningful craftsmen.

Shit, Biba reminds me too much of the Green King.

>Let's give everyone powers; only the strongest will survive etc.

>Loot the cities for food since they aren't necessary anymore
>Secure a part of Japan using your offensive army to relocate the farmers and craftsmen
>Supplement the ammunition and weapon demands by using kabaneri

The plus side to all the casualties of Bilba's plan is that it means there are less mouths to feed. He's giving people a fighting chance whereas sitting in the city is just waiting until the day a fusion knocks the wall down and kills them.

Ah, Okuchi...

Local habanero ruins everything (again).

>mumei is a stupid annoying fucking idiot and they want us to like her
>villain is jrpg tier shit

God this show is fucking awful.

Seriously is their a name for this cliche female characters who do anything without question for dumb bishi obviously evil assholes who don't care about them? They are always shit characters.

Hopefully that will be a better scene than SnK's kicking down the wall.

>Loot the cities for food since they aren't necessary anymore
There's a limited number of cities and food is something perishable

>relocate the farmers and craftsmen
Food and cattle takes time to grow and you need to rebuild the infrastructure, metal is not exactly something easy to extract.

>The plus side to all the casualties of Bilba's plan is that it means there are less mouths to feed
Yes but how long can your food supplies last before resupplying again?

>loot
Oh, you're gonna loot the food that is most likely already spoiled, if you havent burned it all to ashes in your own idiocy already
>relocate
Oh, you mean the farmers you killed in your own idiocy

What a great idea, if only there were places where there were already concentrations of food, manpower, and weapons.

The stupid kid archetype who gets "betrayed" when in reality they were following an obvious madman all along. Fuck her.

Biba is a shitty villain too, but I was resigned from the beginning to see a "humans are the real monsters" turn, so at least that helps. It still makes no sense that he has so many soldiers going along with his plan of exterminating the last refuges of humanity in Japan. They don't gain anything in return. They don't even take the women from those places.

>I have to destroy the world to save it!

This show is garbage. Who the fuck would follow this retard? Nobody. Not even Hitler was this retardedly evil.

Foreign engineers in Japan at the time are historically accurate. He's supposed to be Dutch but they're not going to find an actually Dutch VA.

>Hitler
>evil
Well meme'd my friend :^)

LOCAL GIRL RUINS FUCKING EVERYTHING

anyone else hated mumei from the first moment? How she is always trying to act like adult that knows what she´s doing but in the end always fucks up because she´s a kid?

>It still makes no sense that he has so many soldiers going along with his plan of exterminating the last refuges of humanity in Japan. They don't gain anything in return.
>Who the fuck would follow this retard?
Esprit de corps.
It's something common in sect and totalitarian states.
Even if you know it's wrong you're scared to what could happen to you if you don't agree with the group.

Is there an edgier character than this Final Fantasy reject in any other show right now?

She was decent at the beginning when she wasn't fucking stuff up but even then she was really smug and acted like she knew everything. Now she's just retarded.

I'm guessing he's supposed to be going for some weird survival of the fittest route to make a stronger human race or some shit

It's dumb but nothing I don't expect from an anime these days.

?

Yes, Bungou Stray Dogs has Edgy McEdy who is also a jobber.

She just wants her belly to be filled with semen

This guy looks too much like me in the face department.

Literally worst girl

It seems like no one in the script writing business knows what survival of the fittest means. It always turns into edge-shit.

apparantly it means you HAVE to kill everyone else.

Don't bully people with brain problems.

>Both female characters written by Okouchi

Why does this guy never learn?

Same problem as Okada never learning.

DIOOO

IM IN CHARGE HERE

Does she feel in charge?

Mumei confirmed for scared of Ikoma

Why aren't you following Biba?

This was kind of cute. I do think her character development is fairly decent.

KISAMA ARE YOU A YATSU ?

How could something so cute be so shit?

>I better not murder all these people in cold blood so he doesn't yell at me later for being a fucking psycho, teehee~
It should have been out of the question in the first place.

She's a young girl. Being cute and shit at the same time is her natural state of being.

Just like some user said the shogun is probably some fat old fuck who never even knew Biba existed. That would be hilarious.

>tfw dutch
>tfw nice voice
How do I into japanese VA?

Offer your body

Truer words have never been spoken.

ROBOT HOUSE

>Following someone that destroyed an entire city population just to get his own personal revenge

no its for liberation ! :^)

>The only thing stopping me from killing innocent people is Ikoma getting mad
>I'm incapable of basic empathy

She's fucking crazy