Whats wrong with being black again?

everything.

>memeflag
saged

I'M NIGGER RIIIIIIICK

>IQ and being civilized

if you act white nothing is wrong with you

You tell me. Why do black people kill each other so much? Why are their families so frequently broken?

How about you provide an answer why to explain these observations as an alternative to racial realism.

>no culture
>history of selling each other to the white man
>proud of its emptiness, seeks materialism.

Bless you user

Nothing, OP. Absolutely nothing.

Everyone hates you even though you didn't do anything

being black and being a nigger is different, you dumass nigger

redeemed this whole shill thread

Way to go user!!! this is how we win!

>36% of blacks saw 'government' and associated it mostly with cops

>hispanic
>Race

fuck mestizos desu

>I TURNED MYSELF INTO A NIGGER MORTY!

Wh...why?

>now i can sit on my ass and the dumbass government will support me morty, morty i can spe...burp... spend more time on science morty

>I"M NIGGER RICK!!!!!!!

Niggers are subhuman garbage, and are inferior to every other race by virtually every objective metric. That's all

Lel

Not true. Fuck off kekifaggot. Niggers are niggers and they're all niggers

Fug came to post this

There is nothing wrong with being black and anyone who say otherwise is either 13 years old or a retard. Now being a nigger, that's a whole different ballgame and one that Sup Forums is woefully mixed up about, thinking there is no difference between a black person and a nigger.

Know the difference, it could save your life.

Thank you user.

I changed my mind *buuuurrp* morty. B-b-because niggers are shit morty.
>Y-y-ypu know Rick. I-Im not sure that I like where this is going Rick. I think m-maybe we need to put all these transformations on ice a bit you know Rick.
N-no *buuuurrp* morty! Now I have devised a way to become the best I can be morty. I'm going to be a symbol morty. You can't kill a symbol morty. A-and you know wh- *buuuurrp* why I'm going this morty. It's the fucking kikes morty! It's fucking Israel Morty. I'm going to sa- *buuuurrp* save the world Morty.
I'M SWASTIKA RICK!!!

Imagine being so inferior and so insecure that you must steal other peoples'; culture, creations and history and claim it as your own, because deep down inside you know that you suck.

((((((PICKLE RICK)))))))

Being black != Being a nigger