What is going through his head, Sup Forums?

What is going through his head, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I watched my friend die in a foxhole for this.

It's what he fought for. Let him enjoy the fruits of his labour. Hans laughs down from heaven.

I killed other whites for this?

I tried to raise my daughter as best I could while providing food on the table from my hard labor, and this is what I have to show for it.

"They told me integrating the troops of the US Army would improve our fighting prowess. Now my grandkids are ugly niggers."

Two non voters.

When he closes his eyes he sees himself standing in a field. Across from him is a young man, with light brown hair and blue eyes, dressed in combat fatigues. It's the man he shot and killed somewhere in Belgium.
He calls out to the man and tells him that he made a mistake. He tells him that he wants to make things right again. The man simply smiles and walks away.

"If I could start again, a million miles away . . . "

Not bad user

>Maybe Hitler wasn't such a bad guy after all

I think you mean bad GOY.

Biggest disgrace...his son ruined the familys genepool haha

I should have killed her when I had a chance

The same thing going on in the head of this coal burners father

Stop it user, my feels weren't ready

A bullet, hopefully

45 ACP within 5 days probably.

Like any dude that age has a clue about real politics. If you asked any of them if they feel we fought for a good reason they'd rattle off some bullshit about muh freedoms. Old white people may be a little racist by default but they don't have a clue about real politics because they zone out to CNN and Fox and think they're informed.

She doesn't exactly look like the ideal specimen of a European woman herself.

Where's my wallet?

Idk user, she looked pretty white to me. That's just the symptoms of a young coal burning single mother who makes herself look even more whorish since her father had to come with her to the clinic to get the subhuman spawn checked out.

"I bled in korea for this nigger shit??"

Never again will rolf store keys in his trouser pockets

Is there any hope left? fuck this I'm moving to japan

Hopefully a blood clot

>I guess this is the end of my lineage

If he had an ounce of manliness in him he'd have disowned his daughter and her nigger rats. He deserves the shame he's feeling.

My dad said something along the lines of "if a woman conceives a daughter, that means the man didn't fuck her good. Sons are only conceived when she truly enjoyed it"

If a pedophile molested these ugly whores, I sincerely wouldn't care.

All coalburners have the same "dead fishface" look. I wonder if they are born with a "retarded coalburning" gene or does the act of coalburning cause a metamorphosis into the retard archetype.

lmao

Thats on his lap

No user, I just think that is the countenance if the mellineal female.

A true man would go full alpha lion and kill his entire family. It is better to die a hero than live a coward.

Fucking kill me

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

He killed 30K years of war and love and blood. He should feel bad. What a piece of shit.

(((greatest))) generation BTFO by living too long and seeing the fruits of your labor.

Your dad is a retarded faggot boomer. The kind that destroyed Western Civilization and the white race. They all talk like MGTOW when they get bitter because they're just like the women, feminists = communists