Mayoiga

I can't believe Jack is actually evil and not just an edgy antihero. Biggest twist in the series

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10447212
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's not evil, he's just Koharun's bitch and he loves it.

He will enter the juvie again after all this, but now with Assbound's company.

You made this thread too soon
Quick bad sketch before work. See you guys in 12-16 hours

I'm glad for you.

Maybe Koharun is actually the good guy.
So far it seems like getting over your Nanaki is what fucks you up like G-O-D

Buffing up the Nanaki to make sure they don't lose is probably a good thing for the villagers. Hell, she organized the trip but all of the people that cam,e along are just random nobodies, it's not like she has any reason to actually do them harm.

Godspeed user. Holy shit.

Let the tears stream.

>16 hour shift
Absolute madman
Hang in there, user!

Naana a cute!

This is cute.

LOL

Nah. I just got a gathering after work

>a "gathering"
Good on ya, user. Keep those darkies out of your town!

Now I want Dahara and Naana to adopt Lovepon.

What a slut

I want Lovepon and Speedstar to execute Masaki.

What if Mitsumune was the one who died and Tokimune deluded himself into thinking otherwise and his dad just humors him by pretending his mother is the insane one?

What if both brothers died and relativity zong is just zongmom's nanaki?

What if your waifu orbits my dick

For non moon speakers.

Driver hugs Misato. Valkana doesn't understand why nobody gives a fuck, thinks they ate something weird. Maimai explains that as monsters appears, people will lose their composure as humans. Toriyasu finds cool that they aren't humans anymore. Naana says that there's already Dahara who looks like a degenerate/brute. Dahara says it's harsh, but agrees.

Valkana is angry the girls didn't ask more to Reiji and says women are fucking useless. Jackness says life is to eat or to be eaten. Attacking women doesn't matter, if they rip their skin, women will look the same. Says boss helped them and listened to their souls.

Koharun sweetalks Hayato about how much he suffered since he came here, and that Masaki stole his precious person. Koharun says she also came because she wanted to do something for someone precious to her, but she lost that person's trust. Jack says boss wants to create stronger nanaki. Jackness explains that their monsters can become stronger. Koharun shittalks Hayato to make him despair more about Masaki, and manages to make his Nanaki stronger.

Yottsun hasn't aged because he brought back his Nanaki with him. He realized he was a piece of shit and that becoming big shouldn't have been his goal. He wants to rap, no matter the popularity. Kamisama aged because he completeley let his Nanaki in the village. Mitsumune can't go back because he got a resolution unrelated to his acceptance or not of his Nanaki, through his father explaining him his mother condition.

Driver apologizes to Misato and accepts her death. Reiji asks a favor to Driver. Driver gets Mitsumune and Yottsun. Mitsumune is surprised that a nanaki like Misato can talk. Misato says she's not the only one, Reiji can too. Misato becomes one in her father's heart. Kamisama thinks Misato can't lie, so Reiji has to be a Nanaki. Masaki didn't realise Reiji is her nanaki. Bus goes, Yottsun and driver disappear.

Rabupon and Megana wants to kill witch. Big fucking monster.

>Naana says that there's already Dahara who looks like a degenerate/brute
BASED NAANA

>Attacking women doesn't matter, if they rip their skin, women will look the same.

SAVAGE.

strawpoll.me/10447212

>Naana says that there's already Dahara who looks like a degenerate/brute

>Attacking women doesn't matter, if they rip their skin, women will look the same
Ow the edge

>Naana says that there's already Dahara who looks like a degenerate/brute. Dahara says it's harsh, but agrees
Daharafags BTFO once again.

>Daharafags BTFO once again
Feels good, feels right.

Doormat would be a better word for him.

Here it comes.

HELL YEAH

It's Adam and Eve, not Eve and Eve
Fucking rezu bicchi

muh

>Lion flagrantly teasing those armpits
Holy dick!

Here comes the fanservice.

Hnng

We Maimai/Puuko now?

Evil? No, he just likes knives.

HOLY SHIT

Jesus christ.

NOW FUCK

>now

I feel like I'm looking at a totally different series.

IT'S TIME

>Koharun says she also came because she wanted to do something for someone precious to her, but she lost that person's trust

FUCKING FUCK

SHE IS AIDA MASAKI

AIDA MASAKI = COMPANION MASAKI = KOHARUN

-*/-BAREFOOT LION

Too bad we don't see her whole toes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Why boner.

She's going for the nails!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NONONONONO

>Reiji said it was one-sided
Completely blown right the hell out.
Almost feel bad for Aida "dry spell" Koharun. She's forced to use highschooler chuunichins to relieve her sexual frustration because her precious Reiji won't take her to the nana-inch village.

I HATE IT

Man, if we only had scenes like this in anime. Instead everyone just stands and talks without visible emotion.

>heart shaped pupils
MY DICK

>Manga Lovepon

Jesus fuck.
Why is Mangapon so sexual and terrifying at the same time?

MUH

Damn, manga Lovepon is hardcore as fuck.

At least she has Judgeness to lick her out when the pain in her heart gets to be too much.

Shokockblocked

Lovepon's fate is simply death.

>yamerunyan
KAWAII

LET THE PON SHOKEI IN PEACE

I feel like the manga is what Sup Forums actually expected from the series, as crazy dysfunction human beings do crazy things, as oppose to the talk-fest the anime had become.

Well done guys.

How many times has a bus left Lovepon blue-beaned now

Season 2, Mayoiga's Bizarre Adventure when?

It was a great episode

Okay here's what I don't understand, how can Koharun be the missing Aida Masaki when we already know she's a university student studying folklore and apparently Dahara has known her for quite some time, since their first meeting in the parking lot and the fact she's popular with the professors. Isn't this something that would take years to build a reputation and have a lot of people know her? Or can all of this happen in just a few months.

>This must be the work of an enemy nanaki!

The anime is better

I bet Piitan and Nettaiya's futon looks like it was assaulted by snails

I agree. The manga is stuffed with the mangaka's wet dreams.

They're being autistic in anime.

A truly magical OTP.

We'll find out next ep

How long had Aida Masaki been missing for again?

This episode confirms that Reiji is Masaki's Nanaki so Koharun=Aida Masaki theory is out the window.

in what the fucking way?

So far, Yottsun is the only one who solve the Nanaki all by himself properly. I think we need a round of applause for this man.

Remember to give would-be-rapists a second chance if you ever meet one.

IT FUCKING TALKS

He found God. He's pure now.

It's just like his vision!